2022/11/25 15:12:20
Encrypted_God
I've had this the K12 for a very long time now. I've never used a macro so I decided to tried it. Well, I have back in the day using AutoHotKey. Anyways....I follow the directions TO THE "T". I'm trying to assign "cntrl-keyboard & the asterisk keys" to the E1. I just can't get it to work. Can anyone help? v1.0.21
2022/12/11 11:04:54
Rcrist90
Hey there. I was just wondering how you do a key and a mouse click at the same time? Is that possible? I try to do 0 delay between the key and the mouse click but it won't let me. I remember I got two keys at once working with Corsair's macros in iCue. But I don't remember how.
2023/02/16 07:01:58
DytelUT
Hello. I'm trying to set up a macro for one single purpose: pressing and holding one of the keyboard buttons. But it looks like the software just can't do it!
Which I just haven't tried. Switching the switch and playback modes(options), increasing the key release delay to 360000ms, nothing helps!
After starting a macro from a button, any other press immediately resets playback of the "pressed" keyboard button. How to correctly implement this simplest action, which I did on my mouse from another company, in just a couple of seconds?
(EVGA Z20 Keyboard)

Two hours later...
I have never been able to get it to work with holding down the keyboard button. The funny thing is that SHIFT, CTRL, ALT macros can hold down the next time you press other keyboard buttons, and cannot hold down any other keyboard buttons.
What am I doing wrong?
2023/02/24 14:15:12
Encrypted_God
DytelUT
Two hours later...

I'm not making fun of you but when I saw that, all I heard in my head was this being said on a Spongebob episode

2023/03/06 10:39:10
nikolay_petr
Hi there. I am new. Thank you for a very informative and visual presentation. 
2023/06/01 06:17:46
matthewramdeen1
If anyone from EVGA is seeing this, I have a minor issue with my Macro assignments.
I primarily use my Z20 keyboard for work with excel spreadsheets and I set up a macro to execute "ALT + E + S + V + ENTER"
The macro executes everything correctly but does not recognize the ENTER keystroke at the end.
I can perform these same series of keystrokes manually and MS Excel executes the Paste values function as intended.

Is there any workaround for this? Is this an issue to resolve with software?
Hope I can get some feedback

Thanks
2023/06/22 17:37:51
Encrypted_God
Dude...I've been a EVGA user for years and I got frustrated with the same "crap". Though I do respect EVGATech_AdamB and I followed his tutorial as he explained, I still don't know how to do the macros. I just gave up and went back to use: Hotkey Try that. I know what you're thinking, but until we get a answer? That's what we have to do.
2023/11/20 10:15:01
4VIEJO
I need help about setup macro in my mouse X17 please update file.
2023/12/04 02:20:33
Reed Valenzuela
I was just about to download the software
2023/12/28 16:00:00
lastsamurairick
Guide no longer works. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account