2021/12/20 11:46:13
EVGATech_AdamB
Hello everyone, I just wanted to make a quick guide for setting up macros using Unleash RGB. If you are new to our gaming peripherals or software, this will be a great place to start. If you haven’t done so already, you can download the Unleash RGB software here: https://www.evga.com/unleash/.

https://cdn.evga.com/utilities/KeyboardMacroGuide.pdf
2021/12/24 13:08:20
Cool GTX
thanks for the Guide

I have not tried to use the Macro feature yet on my KB
2021/12/25 20:12:46
XrayMan

Thanks.    
2021/12/28 08:33:06
kristoz
Yesterday I spent several hours programing macros and assigning them to various keys, only to find that when I went to used the keyboard today all the assigned keys had lost their macros.
When I select a key on the Key Assignment tab the Primary function text box remains blank with no character or macro name beside it, while the secondary value is displayed as before. Switching profiles does not return the assignments either.
The lighting effect is still present and correct.
Is there any way that the keyboard allocations can be backed up or loaded?
2021/12/29 09:51:40
kristoz
As a follow up to my previous post, I have noticed that when I open the Macro tab the Macro List box (on bottom left) shows a '-' under Macro List and 44 under Bind.
I experimented by reassigning 4 macros and viewing the Macro List I find the four macros listed under Macro List with a 2 under Bind. The top line still displays a '-' but the bind total has decreased to 36.
What exactly the Bind data refers to I don't know.
If I change the profile while on the Macro Editor tab then return to the profile I was adding macros to, the Macro List reverts to the single '-' and 44 and the assigned macros on the Key Assignment tab have disappeared.
Changing profiles on any other tab does not affect the macro assignments.
Is this a problem with the software? In my opinion a warning should be stated somewhere.
How does the Remap function work? I cannot seem to reallocate a key value on a single key.
Allocating macros to keys would be made easier if the macro names listed in the Primary/Secondary dialog boxes were listed alphanumerically.
When exporting macro files it would be nice if the software remembered where the macros are stored and not keep returning to the Desktop folder.
One final comment, it would be a great help if there was a decent user manual.
Problems aside I do like the feel and response of the keyboard.
2021/12/30 12:02:18
kristoz
Yet another follow up!
I reallocated my 44 macros yesterday and the keyboard functioned well prior to switching off my computer.
Surprise, surprise, after powering up my computer today I've found 36 macros have disappeared again, only 8 macros are still allocated to their original keys! All the keys I previously selected are still highlighted and the custom lighting is still present.
Is this software really that buggy, or is there something about how my keyboard is powered or the order in which the peripherals are powered up? Does the keyboard have to be connected directly to the motherboard, or can it be connected via a hub? Does changing the USB connection have an effect?
I have a small Razer games keypad and have never had this situation where macros have become detached from their allocated keys.
Has any one else had these problems?

2022/01/13 16:00:14
Maximillon
I am using the X15 mouse. Made a simple macro to dodge and roll. 
The time i press the button to the time if takes affect in game is quite awhile. How do i lower this delay?
2022/01/14 04:40:38
kristoz
The delay between keystrokes can be predefined or edited after the macro has been recorded.

To predefine the delay, click on the setup tab next to the record tab. A dialog box will appear where you can define the delay you require. By clicking on the button next to Delay you can enter the delay you require in ms. This will apply that time delay to all further macro recordings. If the button is left unclicked the delay will correspond to the length of time the keys are pressed when recording the macro.

To edit a previously entered macro, click on the one of the macro steps and details will be displayed in the MACRO EDIT window. Here you can edit the delay or the key pressed.

I hope this helps.
2022/02/08 15:07:27
jcoehoorn
How can I append  to or insert into an existing macro? I have a macro and want to add just a few keystrokes to it, but I can't find how to do this without starting over, and the macro is long enough I don't want to start from scratch recording it.
2022/02/09 13:18:24
kristoz
Hi jcoehoorn,
I'm pretty sure that you cannot add additional macro steps. The only editing I have been able to perform is to change already entered key values and timing.
It may be worth your while to enter a request to EVGA to add this feature to the software.
The problems I encountered (outline in my previous posts) were addressed somewhat by EVGA in that the loss of macro assignments was fixed but the other user friendly suggestions were not. Ensure that the software version is V1.0.13.0 and the firmware is V1.29.
Perhaps if other users request this feature they may implement it, the macro ordering and improved user manual don't seem to be high on their priority list.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account