2021/09/21 23:18:52
Cordorb
Well, it took TomHardware by supprise

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/evga-x570-dark

"As unbelievable as it may seem, EVGA has produced an AMD motherboard. We’re at least as shocked as you are"
2021/09/21 23:51:51
jdsiller
kevinc313
Merciless_Rick
kevinc313
jdsiller
Did the board go on sale, yet?  It says "out of stock and I see the auto notify.  I didn't know until just now product page was live!  

Hopefully you signed up for a notify asap.

I don't think this is going to be at all similar to the queue experience with the GPUs... If you got to it in the first 24 hours, my money is on a notification to buy within the first 2 months.

This product is much more niche, and I doubt it was as widely publicized as the 30 series queue.

Only question I have is if I'm going to get an email with a link to buy within a certain timeframe, or if I'm just going to be notified that it's in stock but it will still be first come first serve?

Yeah it should be fine if you got in today and aren't in a hurry, but I'd expect it to take a little while.

But was today just the advance auto notify for us Elite members, or was it actually available to purchase at the start?
2021/09/22 00:02:40
stylistics
As far as i know YES
2021/09/22 00:56:59
stylistics
Any news about the EU Release date?
2021/09/22 00:59:51
stylistics
Does anyone know how long the POST take?
2021/09/22 03:03:44
nighthawkrmx
This board looks to have quite a phenomenal vrm.
2021/09/22 03:57:54
jetset3312
jdsiller
kevinc313
Merciless_Rick
kevinc313
jdsiller
Did the board go on sale, yet?  It says "out of stock and I see the auto notify.  I didn't know until just now product page was live!  

Hopefully you signed up for a notify asap.

I don't think this is going to be at all similar to the queue experience with the GPUs... If you got to it in the first 24 hours, my money is on a notification to buy within the first 2 months.

This product is much more niche, and I doubt it was as widely publicized as the 30 series queue.

Only question I have is if I'm going to get an email with a link to buy within a certain timeframe, or if I'm just going to be notified that it's in stock but it will still be first come first serve?

Yeah it should be fine if you got in today and aren't in a hurry, but I'd expect it to take a little while.

But was today just the advance auto notify for us Elite members, or was it actually available to purchase at the start?

As far as I know they just opened the auto notify. not insta-purchase.

2021/09/22 04:59:35
gordong11
IF you are going to use the feature set of this masterpiece, then $650 is worth it. Hopefully the FTW will be released for the masses.
2021/09/22 08:02:59
WebsterRKL
entwineryche
2 DIMM slots?! I must be missing something...

2 DIMM slots help achieve higher mem speeds with simple air cooling. 

https://i.imgur.com/2dzYnWf.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/EE8YCHb.jpg
2021/09/22 08:16:47
Cool GTX
nice looking MB

OK you world record chasers, lets see you put up some Great Scores with this beast

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account