2021/09/21 16:52:45
EVGA_JacobF
Schuby
Can't seem to find any information on TPM support?

Yes supported.
2021/09/21 17:12:19
ProjectSINQ
What a beast of a motherboard.

I really should have waited to buy this for my build, despite its pricing.

Not trying to be rude but since the EVGA Z390 Dark released back in 2019, it's still fun seeing questions like "WHY ONLY 2 MEMORY DIMMS?"
2021/09/21 18:15:18
kevinc313
ProjectSINQ
What a beast of a motherboard.

I really should have waited to buy this for my build, despite its pricing.

Not trying to be rude but since the EVGA Z390 Dark released back in 2019, it's still fun seeing questions like "WHY ONLY 2 MEMORY DIMMS?"

Anyone seriously considering buying one of these should have at least watched at least a couple Buildzoid memory overclocking vids............
2021/09/21 19:10:58
jdsiller
Did the board go on sale, yet?  It says "out of stock and I see the auto notify.  I didn't know until just now product page was live!  
2021/09/21 19:35:22
kevinc313
jdsiller
Did the board go on sale, yet?  It says "out of stock and I see the auto notify.  I didn't know until just now product page was live!  

Hopefully you signed up for a notify asap.
2021/09/21 21:09:54
Merciless_Rick
entwineryche
2 DIMM slots?! I must be missing something...

Yeah... If you have to ask, then this is the wrong page and the wrong board
2021/09/21 21:22:11
Merciless_Rick
kevinc313
jdsiller

I don't think this is going to be at all similar to the queue experience with the GPUs... If you got to it in the first 24 hours, my money is on a notification to buy within the first 2 months.

This product is much more niche, and I doubt it was as widely publicized as the 30 series queue.

Only question I have is if I'm going to get an email with a link to buy within a certain timeframe, or if I'm just going to be notified that it's in stock but it will still be first come first serve?
2021/09/21 21:33:16
kevinc313
Merciless_Rick
kevinc313
jdsiller

I don't think this is going to be at all similar to the queue experience with the GPUs... If you got to it in the first 24 hours, my money is on a notification to buy within the first 2 months.

This product is much more niche, and I doubt it was as widely publicized as the 30 series queue.

Only question I have is if I'm going to get an email with a link to buy within a certain timeframe, or if I'm just going to be notified that it's in stock but it will still be first come first serve?

Yeah it should be fine if you got in today and aren't in a hurry, but I'd expect it to take a little while.
2021/09/21 21:57:19
rsabatino
2 DIMM is dual channel and it is considered better when overclocking your ram with RYZAN and the infinity fabric something like that.
2021/09/21 23:09:18
garybechtold
I think I might be more interested in a FTW board as it should have a bit more features and a lower price.  I'm not going to be overclocking anything so that really isn't my thing.  I would like a USB 3.2 Gen2x2 20Gb/s port if possible.

Any news on when that might happen?

Ultimately I am looking for a reliable board with good support.  The usual Gigabyte, MSI, etc. seem to not be what they once were in terms of reliability or warranty support so I really want to do EVGA.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account