2021/09/21 13:21:03
B0baganoosh
elee034
Rgb on the io shield is a step in the right direction

That is a debated topic 'round these parts.
2021/09/21 13:24:01
stylistics
As long you can turn the RGB off, it’s OK :)
2021/09/21 13:26:19
jeffwbaldwin
Only 2 memory slots?
2021/09/21 13:26:22
elee034
Don’t give them any ideas
2021/09/21 13:30:05
Intoxicus
This is the way
2021/09/21 13:58:21
Wolf_mafiA
It's really a banger. I feel the price is a little too much with the USB ports, I/O over all vs other passive AM4 board competition like X570 Xtreme, Crosshair VIII Extreme and even Crosshair Dark  Hero. However the BIOS is king, I just can't wait to see this in action.
2021/09/21 14:06:27
kevinc313
Mattye
lol, the price hahahaha

Yeah, lol is right.  Come on man.
2021/09/21 14:37:17
trunks9_us
B0baganoosh
entwineryche
2 DIMM slots?! I must be missing something...

It is an XOC board. 2 DIMMs are considerably easier to overclock than 4 and much more stable at said overclocks. It is the preferred setup for overclocking.

And this is exactly Why will I keep my Aorus Xtreme.   I have 4 dimms for b-die and I'm not about to lose half my ram for a mobo that doesn't support it.  Just because running two dimms is easier to oc doesn't mean it can't be offered in 4 dimm it's dual chan it wont matter having two extra dimm I would of def considers this like 85% just because I have wanted to try out these but guess that wont happen. That's just my opinion of course but i would of paid the difference for the extra dimms.  It's like the kingpin top tier but only some things sometimes aren't worth it or so people think. 
2021/09/21 14:39:43
B0baganoosh
trunks9_us
B0baganoosh
entwineryche
2 DIMM slots?! I must be missing something...

It is an XOC board. 2 DIMMs are considerably easier to overclock than 4 and much more stable at said overclocks. It is the preferred setup for overclocking.

And this is exactly Why will I keep my Aorus Xtreme.   I have 4 dimms for b-die and I'm not about to lose half my ram for a mobo that doesn't support it.  Just because running two dimms is easier to oc doesn't mean it can't be offered in 4 dimm it's dual chan it wont matter having two extra dimm I would of def considers this like 85% just because I have wanted to try out these but guess that wont happen. That's just my opinion of course but i would of paid the difference for the extra dimms.  It's like the kingpin top tier but only some things sometimes aren't worth it or so people think. 

Just because you don't populate two slots doesn't mean the traces go away. Having two slots minimizes the number of traces and thereby the length of said traces from memory to CPU. This helps reduce noise and improves stability. It's not just about only populating two DIMMs.
2021/09/21 16:03:00
Schuby
Can't seem to find any information on TPM support?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account