2022/03/12 18:52:00
Merciless_Rick
cortina69
Hell yes! 100% I finally got my hands on one and on its way to me in Australia. I'm so freaking excited as I've always wanted an evga motherboard. I'm also switching over from intel to AMD for the first time too. My current rig will stay alive and serve another purpose but won't be thrown out as it's stilk decent and will set it up for family and friends to play on and have their game library on it etc while being a storage server on the network but this evga board looks awesome i know it'll work well I can't wait to get it and put it all together with all new parts!

Glad you managed to get your hands on one! Is a great board!
2022/03/12 18:55:58
Merciless_Rick
529th
EDIT: Is the board compatible with a Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black?

Are you asking because of RAM clearance?
Prob depends on the the kit more than anything...

529th
EDIT2: 243 micro second DPC latency, ouch

What are you referring to? Latency from mouse click to action?
Where did you get this info?
2022/03/12 19:51:39
529th
Merciless_Rick
529th
EDIT: Is the board compatible with a Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black?

Are you asking because of RAM clearance?
Prob depends on the the kit more than anything...

529th
EDIT2: 243 micro second DPC latency, ouch

What are you referring to? Latency from mouse click to action?
Where did you get this info?

Anandtech review, page 5

https://www.anandtech.com/show/16956/the-evga-x570-dark-motherboard-review/5

Why do you ask?

The real killer is no CPU PCIe to USB ports.  But I haven't seen the EVGA Dark Block Diagram.  Dang, can't upload an image of the Xtreme X570 Block Diagram.  The Xtreme has CPU to USB Host Controller rear USB ports, the other USB Host Controllers go through the X570 hub which also has integrated sound, integrated NIC, etc. 

2022/03/21 10:31:51
529th
Question:  I was checking out the EVGA Dark X570 product page from New Egg and there's a picture of the base plate if one wants to use risers and the base plate appears to be the block diagram of the board?  Correct me if I am wrong.  Looking at it more closely it looks like the USB Gen1 and Gen2 headers are direct PCIe CPU lanes to the Processor?

Here's the link
https://www.newegg.com/evga-x570-dark/p/N82E16813188204?Item=N82E16813188204

Can anyone confirm this?

2022/04/19 19:38:21
cortina69
Merciless_Rick
cortina69
Hell yes! 100% I finally got my hands on one and on its way to me in Australia. I'm so freaking excited as I've always wanted an evga motherboard. I'm also switching over from intel to AMD for the first time too. My current rig will stay alive and serve another purpose but won't be thrown out as it's stilk decent and will set it up for family and friends to play on and have their game library on it etc while being a storage server on the network but this evga board looks awesome i know it'll work well I can't wait to get it and put it all together with all new parts!

Glad you managed to get your hands on one! Is a great board!

I just managed to get some parts to get it running. I love the board however I am new to Evga motherboards as well as Amd so I do apologise there. I ended up with a 5950x, 32gb g.skill ripjaws 3600 14-14-14-34 ram and have carried over my titan rtx for now until ada love lace is launched. Am waiting on a cpu block for custom loop but have a spare 240 aio for the time being which i know isn't exactly ideal but better than nothing. If someone can direct me to the right forum etc I'd like to learn about Amd cpus and how to get the best out of it for example overclocking and working around the Evga bios too, any tips and help be appreciated

Thanks in advance
2022/04/23 19:19:53
TioSwag
Just ordered my X570 DARK moments ago. Due in a week or two here in Ontario! New PC build long overdue. Details in due time
2022/04/24 06:49:06
lastsamurairick
Congratz Getting the Board. Hello to down under. Get your gaming on
2022/04/25 15:37:38
TioSwag
Good day LastSamuraiRick, and thank you from Central Canada.
2022/04/29 14:50:47
TioSwag
Just received my Board! Can't wait to put together my new PC in the coming days!
2022/05/24 13:23:00
Kashtan
Anybody know - this mobo have got external clock gen for OC on BCLK ? This option is important for OC of 5800X3D.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account