2021/09/27 09:08:12
atfrico
B0baganoosh
And here it is in text from Jacob on Twitter:

@EVGA_JacobF
Not Classified but there will be an FTW version in near future.

😯Ty for posting this 😑.
2021/09/27 09:30:01
EVGA_Lee
Wolf_mafiA
EVGATech_LeeM
B0baganoosh
Apparently the unit in Jay's video has a USB type C on the rear IO panel marked SS-10, but the picture on the product page shows SS-20. The manual also calls out 10Gbps, not 20. So I'm guessing that feature was pulled after the pictures on the product page were taken?

Early images I think used an engineering sample of the I/O cover, but that one wasn't updated when we received the production boards.  We've fixed the image now, so that it correctly shows SS-10.  If it still shows up with SS-20, it's just a cache issue.

Thank you.

Can I please ask this, the X570 DARK rear USB10gbps ports, are these from Chipset or CPU, I suppose they are from Chipset ? The reason I'm asking is I suppose EVGA is skipping on those "12" USB ports on this board, either be it OC / Stability of USB / any other reason.

We do have the manual up on the website, but the answer is that it pulls from the chipset.
2021/09/27 10:19:57
tarynf
Can anyone confirm if this is 3 or 4 slot pcie spacing? I can't find confirmation anywhere but the pictures look like 3 slot.
2021/09/27 12:18:53
Wolf_mafiA
EVGATech_LeeM
Wolf_mafiA
EVGATech_LeeM
B0baganoosh
Apparently the unit in Jay's video has a USB type C on the rear IO panel marked SS-10, but the picture on the product page shows SS-20. The manual also calls out 10Gbps, not 20. So I'm guessing that feature was pulled after the pictures on the product page were taken?

Early images I think used an engineering sample of the I/O cover, but that one wasn't updated when we received the production boards.  We've fixed the image now, so that it correctly shows SS-10.  If it still shows up with SS-20, it's just a cache issue.

Thank you.

Can I please ask this, the X570 DARK rear USB10gbps ports, are these from Chipset or CPU, I suppose they are from Chipset ? The reason I'm asking is I suppose EVGA is skipping on those "12" USB ports on this board, either be it OC / Stability of USB / any other reason.

We do have the manual up on the website, but the answer is that it pulls from the chipset.

Missed the manual my bad. Checked it now, there are less USB ports from CPU overall as a whole. Thank you very much.
2021/09/27 12:45:55
B0baganoosh
For those wondering, Jacob has indicated on Twitter that the FTW x570 will be in Q4 this year.
2021/09/27 12:54:53
garybechtold
Q4 starts on Friday, but I wonder how deep we have to go into it.
2021/09/28 19:59:59
bobthekiller
Looking forward to the next one with DDR5
2021/09/29 06:01:56
rsabatino
AMD will be switching the socket in its next release to be LGA. https://www.tomshardware...news/am5-socket-details
2021/09/30 12:17:57
stylistics
Still no Info about a release in Europe/Germany??
2021/10/01 01:00:26
cortina69
I'm also wondering about retail release for this board in another country like @stylistics, i'm in Australia though and really wanting to go evga for a motherboard and switching from intel to amd for the first time and want to slowly get parts to build it, also waiting for the 3d v cache cpus for it as well, it'll 70% be used for gaming while also streaming, video editing and 3d rendering, more of a hobby sort of thing hence why i don't need to get crazy and go for hedt, want to stick with mainstream for my needs. Waiting for 4000 series gpus and hopefully a kingpin one as can't get 3090 kingpins anymore in Australia, been that way for a while. I have a thermaltake level 20 xt case ready to go for the board and wondering if i can get an adapter for the front usb c internal connector as it seems to be a standard 19 pin typical usb 3 internal connector and would like to be able to utilise it and put it in the usb c header on the board itself

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account