2020/12/16 14:15:15
ShoreXShot
BeanBoy333
Is there a way to temporarily disable the EVGA Precision for Game Bar without actually uninstalling it? It doesn't play nicely with MSI Afterburner, which I use occasionally because it has a better OSD than EVGA Precision X1 (sorry, EVGA).

I don't believe so.  At least I never found one... If you do find someone who knows more please post back.
2020/12/16 15:41:47
ctn2mb
what do people think of this?
2020/12/31 21:06:15
Dyezak
ctn2mb
what do people think of this?

The feature set is nice.  And I'll actually use it.  But I would much rather EVGA get their developers to solidify the base features first.  I'd like my settings to auto-apply at boot just as reliably as MSI afterburner, and I'd love if my custom fan curve selection would randomly unselecting itself too.  Maybe have the LED settings I have set up apply correctly at launch?  Or is that asking too much before we go off adding new beta features?
2021/01/03 08:32:23
HawgTime
Opacity / Transparency still hit or miss. I can usually get it to go transparent but always takes 3 or 4 trys and some sequence of settings/pin set/ and settings leave open or close settings before hitting screen to hide game bar.
FPS always at least 3-5 FPS higher than gamebar default which seems to match in game for MSFS2020 fairly close. Sometimes x1 showing almost double FPS sometimes close but almost always a little higher.
OC settings don't apply anymore, not sure they ever did as have used desktop app in past. Would prefer that from systray if OSD worked better. Or just be able to apply presets from desktop app.

Fan setting for auto or slider set always seems to work OK but no fan curve setting and would prefer being able to set 2 or 3 of those to apply with OC presets.
2021/03/01 23:12:39
digibrat
Gone back to msi afterburner, as it does not retain any fan speed after a reboot (even after uninstall and removing any registry settings)
2021/03/04 03:39:06
jincuteguy
Press Window key + G doens't bring up the Gamebar anymore, I checked the shortcut and everything. Weird
2021/06/02 16:39:58
mrwizzy2002
Win + G just worked for me and I just saw the EVGA Precision show up too.
2021/06/02 16:50:51
TwoEvilOne
New Precision going up now, 1.2.1 on https://t.co/nU4phLBh7h and Steam. This should take care of the NVML.dll missing issue once and for all. Also supports 3080 Ti.
2021/06/03 03:44:02
Finer504
Looks pretty cool. I’ll have to check that out
2021/08/07 17:20:27
sdmf74
Please give us an option to choose which monitor to display the EVGA game bar widgets on???

Every time I open a separate program they move to a random screen!!!
What is the advantage of having them bounce around? Seriously I can't think of one advantage to have it work this way

I'm guessing 100% of customers want to be able to pick a monitor to display them on and have them stay on that monitor and/or be able to drag them to a monitor of choice, dragging them NEVER works.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account