2017/01/14 11:56:25
HK-Steve
Bill1024, Are you not signed up yet??

You are yes.. YES...going to... of course your are.. you are just holding out on us!!!    
2017/01/14 12:11:40
bcavnaugh
HK-Steve

You are yes.. YES...going to... of course your are.. you are just holding out on us!!!    

We should not have a Separate Thread for Each POTM, if not I think it will be harder to Follow and also to manage each POTM in a in this single thread.
2017/01/15 07:11:33
Punchy
I'd rather have a non-sticky thread for each POTM as it happens so we can find all the relevant info for each on the first page of the thread.  I think that would be easier than looking to page 19 of some gigantic thread to see what settings to use for the current POTM.  Also, I never look at the stickies...
This is a great thread to track what the actual POTM choices are as they evolve.
2017/01/15 10:17:59
wizanhi
Punchy
I'd rather have a non-sticky thread for each POTM as it happens so we can find all the relevant info for each on the first page of the thread.  I think that would be easier than looking to page 19 of some gigantic thread to see what settings to use for the current POTM.  Also, I never look at the stickies...
This is a great thread to track what the actual POTM choices are as they evolve.

I would second that.  Prefer a non-sticky POTM thread with the first post containing all the relevant information.  This thread is fine as a sticky as it explains POTM and keeps the list updated.
2017/01/15 10:45:43
bcavnaugh
wizanhi
Punchy

I would second that.  Prefer a non-sticky POTM thread with the first post containing all the relevant information.  This thread is fine as a sticky as it explains POTM and keeps the list updated.

You mean 4th it?
2017/01/15 11:28:40
Punchy
bcavnaugh
wizanhi
Punchy
I'd rather have a non-sticky thread for each POTM as it happens so we can find all the relevant info for each on the first page of the thread. 

I would second that.  Prefer a non-sticky POTM thread with the first post containing all the relevant information.

You mean 4th it?

I think you've got some of us confused.  A few posts ago you said:
bcavnaugh
We should not have a Separate Thread for Each POTM, if not I think it will be harder to Follow and also to manage each POTM in a in this single thread.

That is what I was responding to, and probably wizanhi as well.

2017/01/15 11:44:37
bcavnaugh
Punchy
bcavnaugh
wizanhi
Punchy
I'd rather have a non-sticky thread for each POTM as it happens so we can find all the relevant info for each on the first page of the thread. 

I would second that.  Prefer a non-sticky POTM thread with the first post containing all the relevant information.

You mean 4th it?

I think you've got some of us confused.  A few posts ago you said:
bcavnaugh

That is what I was responding to, and probably wizanhi as well.

I know, I posted in #124 as well and I was tying to joke a little is all. Sorry.
2017/01/15 12:20:04
bill1024
I agree, I will add the person who's project pic is up, should start the thread for their POTM.
Yes?
2017/01/15 12:27:39
bill1024
HK-Steve

Oh wow, that starts SOON.

I can't go all out, but yeah you bet i will throw some CPUs at it.
2017/01/15 12:32:11
bill1024
I will start a thread because we are so close.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account