2016/12/08 08:53:34
bcavnaugh
HK-Steve
Hey Robby, both links take me to the same page.
I saw no way to sign up or join with the code.

Forgive me if I am missing something simple, I am a newbie..

Getting all warmed up for your POTM...

We are all newbies at setting Events and Challenges up
Invite Only Yes, this may mean we need an email invite maybe?
"You must be the leader of an Alliance to join this challenge."
2016/12/08 09:09:42
robbysites
I am learning as I go - give me some time and I will get this worked out - bcavnaugh is looking right now

Someone select challenges - all challenges and see if you can follow the instructions or login.
2016/12/08 09:42:02
robbysites
***************************UPDATE*************************
STILL TESTING
2016/12/08 10:08:21
HK-Steve
Take Me To Your Leader.... Beep... Take Me To Your Leader... Beep....

I wish I could help, we got plenty of time to get it worked out...
2016/12/08 10:11:32
HK-Steve
I went to all Challenges, still saw now way to join.. via email or code...

2016/12/08 10:43:58
bill1024
With the pogs challenge, will we do a honor system where no one crunches pogs for 7 days before the challenge and no bunkering?
Start crunching only after the start of the challenge that day?

2016/12/08 11:50:30
howdy2u2
bill1024
With the pogs challenge, will we do a honor system where no one crunches pogs for 7 days before the challenge and no bunkering?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can start now and still be in last place!!!.............. I would still POG away though...........I'll hush up now
2016/12/08 12:21:08
planetclown
Looks like "Challenge Type" of Alliance means multiple teams sign up and compete against each other, whereas Profile would be individuals sign up and compete independenly?

2016/12/08 12:23:49
HK-Steve
howdy2u2
bill1024

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can start now and still be in last place!!!.............. I'll POG away as long as I can join up. 

Sure, Start now.... You will not be in last place......

I will have with-drawl symptoms if I stop pogs now...... so many achievements in such a short time, yes addictive.... yes.....
2016/12/08 12:35:28
robbysites
planetclown
Looks like "Challenge Type" of Alliance means multiple teams sign up and compete against each other, whereas Profile would be individuals sign up and compete independenly?

You sir are correct, unfortunately you cannot change this once it is entered - So I said I would have this ready by Friday and I still will have it set up by tomorrow. The code required makes this just for our team. It still adds to your POGS total - but scores points for the challenge separately.
Hope you guys like the name - had some other cool thoughts on what to name it.
thanks for your patience!
I look forward to as many participants as possible - look at what the Enigma challenge did to our team rank!
Thanks again,
robby

....beep...beep

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account