• Crunching@EVGA
  • Welcome all new members to Crunching@EVGA! *Please report in* (p.5)
2013/05/05 11:15:21
Opolis
Just dropping in to say "Welcome" to all the new crunchers!  I've been absent from this thread for a while and thought of it when I noticed some new names helping us out with Primegrid (and hopefully the Pentathlon too!).
2013/05/05 15:22:39
415krunch
Ok well,... I uninstalled it...started again fresh and now it works. Now I just need to dial in these settings. Thanks for the prompt responses from everyone! Love this place! 

EDIT: Amazing what one can accomplish by reading stuff. JEeechhhh I got lazy. Thanks again folks

Attached Image(s)

2013/06/28 23:26:13
TheWolf
Hi guys! I joined up. Turns out I've had a account since 7/16/10 but not sure I finished the setup or install back then.
Think I have everything setup correct, guess we will know something in a few days.
Only have my 980x setup at the moment, plus told it to use GPU's,
but I don't think its using the GPU's yet.
I'm going to do one last reboot and let er rip!
2013/06/29 06:03:09
Viper97
TheWolf

Hi guys! I joined up. Turns out I've had a account since 7/16/10 but not sure I finished the setup or install back then.
Think I have everything setup correct, guess we will know something in a few days.

Do we know you?

Welcome to the 'forgotten' side of DC.

2013/06/29 09:26:33
kerryd
TheWolf

Are you that Wolf guy from a couple sub forums up
Welcome to the DARK side
2013/06/29 10:29:46
TheWolf
Don't have a clue what I'm looking at here. CPU is set and working at 100%.
The 2x480 still look to be idle, so I guess there is no work being done on those.

Attached Image(s)

2013/06/29 11:12:13
planetclown
Yeah, WCG doesn't have GPU tasks at the moment. Either let 'em sit idle or add another project like GPUGrid. There is a stickied thread of all GPU projects. Welcome to crunching@evga!
2013/06/29 16:53:44
TheWolf
planetclown

Yeah, WCG doesn't have GPU tasks at the moment. Either let 'em sit idle or add another project like GPUGrid. There is a stickied thread of all GPU projects. Welcome to crunching@evga!

Thanks looks like I got that working on the GPU's only thing is i see 4 projects for the GPU.
Is this normal for it to work 2x project for each video card installed?
2013/06/29 22:23:43
TheWolf
I think I done something wrong with the GPU setup I never was ask for a team to join and I can find no way to join or edit that.
Any help on what I'm missing?
2013/06/30 05:04:41
yodap

Welcome Wolf! We'll talk about your initiation ceremony later.

Go to the home page of the project you're crunching and look for something like this. Click the teams link.

Do a search for "Crunching @ EVGA" and you should be offered a "join this team" option.

Attached Image(s)

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account