• Crunching@EVGA
  • Welcome all new members to Crunching@EVGA! *Please report in* (p.4)
2013/03/01 13:54:01
Afterburner
shadyss

Joing Crunching@EVGA-

User: Sha Dizzle  - add me!
Docking@home  - 430864
Rosetta@home  - 305855
GPUGRID - 20532100

How do I get one of those stat counters at the bottom of my postings?  

Welcome! 

Not sure what happen to the thread explaining that very subject. 

After a quick search I found this.http://forums.evga.com...877&high=Signature

Need to go hunt for the main thread... 
2013/03/01 13:56:40
shadyss
Got it, sorry for being ignorant to all of this..

Im pretty new to the forum scene, haven't quite figured it all out yet..

Count me in for the next Prime grid challenge.  Its nice to have a active team with all of this. I'm excited to help. 
2013/03/01 13:57:54
Afterburner
We all started learning. DO not be bashful 

Here is the one I was looking for, and just stickied. Looks like I need to clean up the sticky area, it is getting pretty fat...

http://forums.evga.com...326810&high=Badges
2013/03/01 13:59:51
Viper97
shadyss

Got it, sorry for being ignorant to all of this..

Im pretty new to the forum scene, haven't quite figured it all out yet..

Count me in for the next Prime grid challenge.  Its nice to have a active team with all of this. I'm excited to help. 

It's nice to have a member that will be helping our cause.  I'll be gearing up the other two systems for the prime grid challenge but right now my main computer is folding for the March Madness Event.  Feel free to poke around.

And don't feel shy about asking questions!  It's a team, one of us will have an answer for you!
2013/04/17 07:24:34
olddanit
Hello ! I have joined the EVGA team the 1th of April
My rigs:
A: 3570K - GTX560ti (ppd 30000)
B: AMD 720x3 (ppd 3700, this PC was added saturday 13/4 )
my project: folding@home (at the moment working 24h/day for the chimp challenge)

2013/04/17 09:28:13
Barbarossa

Don´t be shy and post away asking or giving us your 2 cents
2013/05/05 08:18:53
415krunch
Just started trying this crunchin deal but I don't know what im doing wrong I have two projects [link=mailto:seti@home]seti@home[/link] and "gpugrid" and when I hit update it just keeps "communication deferred" and......nothing....left it on overnight but nothing is happening. Im lost help a newb please
2013/05/05 08:26:51
Afterburner
415krunch

Just started trying this crunchin deal but I don't know what im doing wrong I have two projects [link=mailto:seti@home]seti@home[/link] and "gpugrid" and when I hit update it just keeps "communication deferred" and......nothing....left it on overnight but nothing is happening. Im lost help a newb please

Welcome and we are happy to help!

This is going to be something easy most likely as Crunching is... Well very easy in comparison to folding for new users...

Would you be kind enough to tell us what your settings and preferences are set at please? Here is a pic of the settings I am asking about... If suspended, 100% allowed ect...

Attached Image(s)

2013/05/05 08:28:53
Afterburner
I have a tip for you as well... I found it best to only do either  GPU tasks for Prime or for GPUGrid... Trying to do both on the same computer did not work out well...
2013/05/05 08:30:59
Barbarossa
Welcome to the team!
What does it say in the "event log"?
I also just had a look on the project pages, and both projects are rather low on tasks to send out.
So you prolly just joined at the wrong time.

For gpu grid you might also check that you´re allowing the gpu to crunch. I might be wrong, but iirc its set to not allow the gpu by default. Sorry, I´m using a germany boinc manager, so can´t tell how its called in English, but if you´re in advanced view (or whatever its called), you can find it in the drop down menus there at the top

edit: going by ABs screeny above
you´ll find the event log  under advanced,
and the setting for gpus under activity

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account