2023/08/18 09:52:38
transdogmifier
B0baganoosh
transdogmifier
Got my Calimer stage 3 Transmission for my 2021 Mustang today.

Nice! You've got a fun project on your hands lol

yeah..and quite the project it is....since I have to use the performance clutch (2 disc cerametallic) to make it work...
also putting on a single piece drive shaft (can hold up to 1000 HP)

I'm afraid I spent a lot on this toy

2023/08/18 10:05:37
Cool GTX
bought these & forgot to post

many different - Black EK-Quantum Torque series fittings
2023/08/18 14:11:58
Flybye
Panera
2023/08/18 22:44:32
bill1024
Inner and outer bearings, seals, retainer nuts, slide pins, grease, bearing-seal driver kit, fluid, cotter pins and dust caps.
Doing the breaks/rotors on the 93 SVT Cobra. The new cars are so much easier and less messy to work on than these old cars.
2023/08/19 01:34:27
rjohnson11
Ice cream
2023/08/19 14:37:49
donta1979
ASUS Rog Claymore II, ASUS Rog Harpe Ace Aimlab edition mouse, 2x copies of the Warhammer 40k standalone tabletop game with Captain Titus from Target, An ASUS Aimlab edition mouse pad, ASUS cosmic mat, Starfield, Armored Core VI, groceries, gas, a couple new pistols, ammo, A Cyberpunk 2077 Edge Runners Rebecca poster I had a friend out in cali at the expo get for me, a copy of the Witcher 3 Game of the year edition for a friend, paid for shipping to ship a whole pc for a friend sort of in need the guts from my 10900kf build/first real upgrade in years in 2021. Meds for my rescue pups, a gun wrap for one of the pistols. May get another claymore II and Rog Harpe Ace mouse for my wifes pc in the living room for her to game on, the EVGA X20 mouse and the razor keyboard has not bene playing so nice as of late. 

Have been eyeballing an ASUS Rog Hyperon case that I really do not need it just looks cool and is huge plus not everyone and their brothers cousins, sisters aunts, neighbors has it. So the question is can I keep myself talked out of it. Have been good about getting rid of hardware I had sitting around. Have done so by helping friends giving them hardware I had better it helps someone than sit and rots. My case collection is down to 3 from 30. Only have a spare gpu, and the parts to maybe make a single functioning pc good enough to play games.  Instead of a whole fleet of them that could be built into a render farm. 

Been trying to be good about the Jeeps "Just Empty Every Pocket", wife's is almost done and fully built then mine I will start on again just not as crazy like I planned unfortunately. Sad part is my back was catastrophically damaged while in combat, sort of been putting it off for over twenty years, well father time finally caught up with me November of last year. Found out from the Dr it's in my best interest not to go offroading again unless I want to be a hunched over old man by the time I am 50 to 60 or worse paralyzed. They cannot fix my back the most they can do is relieve some of the pain for a better quality of life. I am here like crap three almost four years into my retirement at 43 almost 44 I was not expecting to slow down like this until my 50-60's.... So I may not go too crazy on my own Jeep like I had planned. 
2023/08/20 02:01:16
rjohnson11
Pepsi (I prefer Coke but the Pepsi cans were cheaper)
2023/08/20 21:46:32
Dukman
transdogmifier
yeah..and quite the project it is....since I have to use the performance clutch (2 disc cerametallic) to make it work...
also putting on a single piece drive shaft (can hold up to 1000 HP)

I'm afraid I spent a lot on this toy

Please keep in mind that this will alter your bottom clearance a bit.   Just reminding so you dont have to learn that lesson the hard way like I did.     Didn't damage my driveshaft, but sounded absolutely horrible.

2023/08/20 21:48:51
Dukman
This has been a spendy weekend. 

GALAX 4090 SG
Shelving units for the Nerd Cave transformation.
Ergotron Monitor mount for my G9
Groceries so I could make goulash for dinner.

2023/08/20 23:54:22
rjohnson11
Dukman
This has been a spendy weekend. 

GALAX 4090 SG
Shelving units for the Nerd Cave transformation.
Ergotron Monitor mount for my G9
Groceries so I could make goulash for dinner.

Would be nice to see some pictures of the Nerd Cave after the shelving is installed. 
Bought some juice

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account