EVGA

Locked**** is this forum community

Author
puciu
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/08/13 09:57:31 (permalink)
-I, just bought some EVGA mobo and lf some custom wc parts - cant find it in general internet so i thought maybe on EVGA official forum someone has that.
-Haha noob 50 post limit no spam no bump or bonk to the future.
-Ok time to go to so called" general forum" to see how i can help all folks. Owen willson "wow", forum full of post where people are just spaming in idotic threads jus to fill up post counter.
-Congrats EVGA you played yourself in order to avoid stupid user and post you created rules that are generating stupid user and posts.

-over and out

lamo +1
post edited by puciu - 2020/08/13 10:04:36

12 Replies Related Threads

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102291
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: **** is this forum community 2020/08/13 10:03:17 (permalink)
    I have edited your post to remove the cursing which we don't allow here. 

The rules have been put up by EVGA to protect the forum (such as spammers) and its users, but also to allow users to have fun. 

Why not read through all of the forums to see the entire forums and not focus on General Discussion?

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

transdogmifier
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 6116
    • Ribbons : 17
    Re: **** is this forum community 2020/08/13 10:22:05 (permalink)
    puciu
    -I, just bought some EVGA mobo and lf some custom wc parts - cant find it in general internet so i thought maybe on EVGA official forum someone has that.
    -Haha noob 50 post limit no spam no bump or bonk to the future.
    -Ok time to go to so called" general forum" to see how i can help all folks. Owen willson "wow", forum full of retard post where people are just spaming in idotic threads jus to fill up post counter.
    -Congrats EVGA you played yourself in order to avoid stupid user and post you created rules that are generating stupid user and posts.

-over and out

lamo +1

Well, from your post here, I'm not sure if I'd want to interact with you anyway..so if you're really out...have a good day.

If you need help and ask respectfully...we'll try to help. You do realize that the majority of this forum are just normal people, and don't work for eVGA, right?

Probably not.

AMD Ryzen 7900x3d
    Deepcool LT720
    Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X670 (Might change..don't like this board)
    eVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (Hybrid kit on it)
    Asus ROG Swift PG43UQ 4k Monitor
    eVGA 1600W Supernova T2 PSU
    32GB Kingston 6000 DDR5 (2x16GB) Fury
    Corsair MP600 Pro 2TB (Boot)
    Corsair MP600 2TB (Games/Data)
    Phanteks P500A Case

puciu
    Re: **** is this forum community 2020/08/13 10:24:36 (permalink)
    "but also to allow users to have fun"
    is this is 1990? that someone have fun with writing post with their number or fav music feet? There is plenty of social portals out there where people can have such "fun". Not speaking abut fun xxx industry.
    This forum is nothin else that empty spam genereted just to fill up the rules.

Now i have to waste plenty of hour to pretend that im interested in any interaction with someone outside my basement - just to see if somebody has part that im lf. WHat if im not in teh or gaming ? Many user will generate useles post ant trash the forum .
    post edited by rjohnson11 - 2020/08/13 10:32:30
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30996
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: **** is this forum community 2020/08/13 10:25:05 (permalink)
    Learn about the EVGA Forum's rules, how to find things & limits on New members accounts

Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

Parts are Only advertised (For Sale), Asked for (WTB) & Sold in the Marketplace of the EVGA Forums & you Must Earn access to that section of the Forums .. see link above

If your looking for advise ... post in the correct sub-form for that product

So, if your asking aabout water Cooling your EVGA MB .. place in the sub-forum of your chipset [EVGA Motherboards]

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102291
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: **** is this forum community 2020/08/13 10:32:02 (permalink)
    puciu
    "but also to allow users to have fun"
    is this is 1990? that someone have fun with writing post with their number or fav music feet? There is plenty of social portals out there where people can have such "fun". Not speaking abut fun xxx industry.
    This forum is nothin else that empty spam genereted just to fill up the rules.

Now i have to waste plenty of hour to pretend that im interested in any interaction with someone outside my basement - just to see if somebody has part that im lf. WHat if im not in teh or gaming ? Many user will generate useles post ant trash the forum .

If you feel this forum is not for you there are numerous forums on the internet which might be of more interest. The forums here are not only to serve those who purchase EVGA products but anyone who has an interest in computers, software, and various other interests. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

puciu
    Re: **** is this forum community 2020/08/13 10:50:58 (permalink)
    what is the reason you are hiding marketplace?You want to avoid spam? But this is how you are creating spam. I remeber once in my country sendig packages where cheaper than sending a letter. So people where adding metal plates to letters just to fill up weight rule to be ctegorised as a package not letter..same here thousand os usles post jus to fill the rules.
    Cool GTX
    Learn about the EVGA Forum's rules, how to find things & limits on New members accounts

Parts are Only advertised (For Sale), Asked for (WTB) & Sold in the Marketplace of the EVGA Forums & you Must Earn access to that section of the Forums .. see link above

So, if your asking aabout water Cooling your EVGA MB .. place in the sub-forum of your chipset

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30996
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: **** is this forum community 2020/08/13 11:06:08 (permalink)
    puciu
    what is the reason you are hiding marketplace?You want to avoid spam? But this is how you are creating spam. I remeber once in my country sendig packages where cheaper than sending a letter. So people where adding metal plates to letters just to fill up weight rule to be ctegorised as a package not letter..same here thousand os usles post jus to fill the rules.
    Cool GTX

So, if your asking aabout water Cooling your EVGA MB .. place in the sub-forum of your chipset

EVGA makes the Rules

This information is in the link I posted for you earlier (Copy below)
    (excerpt)

How to Apply for the EVGA Marketplace

Requirements to apply: You must be a member in good standing with more that 50 posts on the forums. These post cannot be spam or bumps of any kind. Your posts must have substance. During the approval process, your posts will be reviewed, and if they do not meet the requirements, we will ask you to reapply once you have more posts.

The process of applying is simple, but sometimes hard to find:

1. From any page on the EVGA Forum, locate the "Menu" found under the search field.
    2. Click on the "Menu" link and it will provide you with a drop down.
    3. From the drop down, click on "User Groups"
    4. The page will load and you will see "EVGA Marketplace"
    5. If you have met the requirements, there will be a "Join Group" link. If you do not meet the requirements, then that section will be blank.
    6. Once you have clicked on the "Join Group" link, the status will be set to "pending" until an Admin reviews your request and approves it. Once approved, you will have access to the Marketplace section and be able to post.

We do ask that once you are approved for the Marketplace that you review the following post (access to these are granted once you are approved for the marketplace):
    For Sale or Trade Important Sticky Links and Posts
    EVGA Marketplace Terms of Use

Any questions please feel free to email: webmaster@evga.com

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Chaos_21
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 4524
    • Ribbons : 10
    Re: **** is this forum community 2020/08/13 16:24:56 (permalink)
    You just got a new EVGA mobo that you plan to WC? What board did you get and how is the new build coming? You should post some pics.

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Intel Core i9-12900K- EVGA 360 CLC Cooler-Corsair Vengeance 4 x 16GB 3200mhz-2TB  Solidigm P41 Plus M.2 SSD--Three 1TB 970 EVO SSD's-EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 ULTRA-Corsair HX1000i-Windows 11 64bit-Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB Case.      
     Steam     Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chaos_21
     Use my associate code: JBGVM12HDYDJPIM to get 5%-10% discount on EVGA purchases.

Brad_Hawthorne
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 23174
    • Ribbons : 39
    Re: **** is this forum community 2020/08/13 20:38:55 (permalink)
    Dude, you're angry that you have to abide by the rules everyone else abides by. Get over it. It's ok, no one is forcing you to be here. 
    Gunsvnvmc
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 616
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: **** is this forum community 2020/08/13 22:22:23 (permalink)
    Brad_Hawthorne
    Dude, you're angry that you have to abide by the rules everyone else abides by. Get over it. It's ok, no one is forcing you to be here. 

+ 1

Elite ID: NIRFPZ2AFBYQ56SSJ7EV

A lesson unlearned will be retaught

EVGATech_AdamB
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1930
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: **** is this forum community 2020/08/14 10:34:24 (permalink)
    Locking thread. As rjohnson mentioned, the forums do have terms of use that were set up in order to protect the forum and our members. To gain access to the community marketplace, it does require having 50 posts first. Please refrain from using inappropriate language as we prefer to keep the forums a friendly environment. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail webmaster@evga.com and we would be happy to address any concerns you have about the forum terms of use.

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
    EVGA_Lee
    • Total Posts : 4247
    • Ribbons : 14
    Re: **** is this forum community 2020/08/14 14:17:58 (permalink)
    puciu

I briefly want to address this because there is a valid question or two in here.

First, the threads you refer to that are full of spam, as you call it, have actually been around for a very, very long time (i.e. 10+ years).  In some cases, it may be a second or third iteration of threads long forgotten in archived versions of the EVGA forums.  Although the Marketplace requires 50 posts, we also have an EVGA ELITE Membership that requires 100 posts as one of the means of entry.  Some have found this to be useful for building post count, but it won't help you access the Marketplace.  On the other hand, we also have long-standing members that are looking to have a little fun in-between helping out other members on the forums.

Second, most forums lock their Marketplaces behind some sort of post count or reputation requirement.  EVGA has reviewed the requirements over the years, and 50 quality posts seems to be a good balance between not only blocking spammers/scammers, but also giving a member a chance to get to know other members (and vice versa).  This serves as a counterbalance to new members who may not have much seller/buyer feedback compared to others who have extensive seller/buyer feedback.  Give other members a chance to get to know you, your interests, and to see how you interact with other members.  You may find that spending a little time going through threads, helping out other members, and offering well-thought out opinions on hardware/software topics can go a long way towards encouraging other members to engage in a transaction with you.  On the other hand, doing the bare minimum to get to 50 posts and posting your 51st in the Marketplace won't go unnoticed either. 

Lastly, spamming your way to 50 posts will not guarantee you access to the Marketplace.  EVGA admins review each MP access request and look at your posts to see whether you have at least 50 quality posts, or whether it's simply 50 posts of nothing.  Keep that in mind if you want to quickly push your way to 50 posts.  It's doable, but please take your time.  Respect the other members on the forums and give them a reason to return that respect.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile