desk chair [ now a review of Merax Racing Style Executive chair]

Author
Dr.Death
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1011
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 9
2017/09/28 08:13:09 (permalink)
looking to get new desk chair   in the 65-125$ range    -  descent butt cushion or long lasting [ most all chair in my past I had to add a pillow after a month or 2 ]  and back / head support  height  [6'-1'' 200lbs ]       must have full arm rest not the ''post'' / ''T''  type 

would prefer answers , suggestions  or opinions   from real users of the chairs  with at least a months  good use .

so far  heres what I'm looking at  to get a idea of what I'm after [???]

https://www.amazon.com/Me...ivel+Chair+%28Black%29

https://www.amazon.com/Essentials-Racing-Style-Leather-Gaming/dp/B01MST0H8N/ref=sr_1_1?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1508134736&sr=1-1&keywords=Essentials+Racing+Style+Leather+Gaming+Chair+-+Ergonomic+Swivel+Computer%2C+Office+or+Gaming+Chair%2C+Green+%28ESS-3085-GRN%29

https://www.amazon.com/Me...puter+Chair+%28Blue%29

https://www.amazon.com/Merax-High-Back-Ergonomic-Footrest-including/dp/B01NCSETLE/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1508134984&sr=1-1&keywords=Merax+High-Back+Racing+Home+Office+Chair%2C+Ergonomic+Gaming+Chair+with+Footrest%2C+PU+Leather+Swivel+Computer+Home+Office+Chair+including+Headrest+and+Lumbar+Support+%28red%29

sad thing is I'm no where near a store like best buy or something to walk in and see a floor model to try out   just have to go by reviews and comments  then roll the dice 

don't need to be a so called  ''gaming chair ''   a normal high back desk chair  is as good

thanks

well it seems I may need of bump up my price point
https://www.amazon.com/TOPSKY-Computer-Ergonomic-Reclining-Footrest/dp/B01MS5G0LB/ref=sr_1_1?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1508135034&sr=1-1&keywords=TOPSKY+High+Back+Racing+Style+PU+Leather+Computer+Gaming+Office+Chair+%28Red%29+Ergonomic+Reclining+Design+with+Lumbar+Cushion+Footrest+and+Headrest

lot of junk out there
post edited by rjohnson11 - 2017/10/15 23:24:19

19 Replies Related Threads

knightsilver
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 9430
    • Ribbons : 14
    Re: desk chair 2017/10/09 01:48:06 (permalink)
    Im not a big fan of these cheap racecar seats just shoved on some casters, not true ergonomic, and will train ur body in the wrong way of proper postures.

When I first hurt my back, i looked at Steelcase Leap chair, not cheap.  Ill most likely just build my own office chair next summer. Here a link to a real office chair,
     https://store.steelcase.com/seating/office-chairs/leap

If your looking for cheaper, Id go with this,
    https://www.staples.com/Tempur-Pedic-TP4100-Fabric-Computer-and-Desk-Office-Chair-Adjustable-Arms-Black-TP4100-RAV/product_1204037

You want to be supportive, and correct postures, not lazy...
    Dr.Death
    FTW Member
    Re: desk chair 2017/10/09 05:40:37 (permalink)
    thanks ... I was going for something a bit more high back  this time around as well   and NO ''T'' type  arm rests   , to mw they suck  first one I had I thought it was just the chair  then the 2ed I knew it was them type of arm rests   I just dislike them 100%   neve in a spot where I want to rest my arms and I lean hard to the right for some reason and nothing there between the arm rest thing and the chairs back  si I seem to try to slide out  or the end of the arm rest stabs me in the ribs   [LOL...] 

well I ended up going with this

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Merax-Ergonomic-High-Back-PU-Leather-Racing-Style-Swivel-Chair-with-Footrest-and-Back-Support-Reclining/54245900

https://www.amazon.com/Merax-Executive-Leather-Footrest-Reclining/dp/B01M3TQVL9/ref=sr_1_84?rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1507126149&sr=8-84&keywords=gaming+chairs&refinements=p_85%3A2470955011

good ol' walmart had a 24hr sale on the red   for 141$   so I jumped on it  [ I liked the gray and black but its the most expensive one ]   but no issue with red and black   at that savings   and easy return to my local walmart if theres a issue    not any rma crap and reshipping it around  [lol]

once I get it and use it for a day or 2   I may give a review here  of it  good and bad 

post edited by Dr.Death - 2017/10/09 05:46:10
    Syzich
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 188
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: desk chair 2017/10/09 06:05:08 (permalink)
    Isee you've already made your choice, but I figured I'd add my two cents. I got a DX Racer Drift a little over a year ago and am quite happy with my purchase. I like that it has a high back and adjustable, long arm rests. They sit almost perfectly parallel with the surface of my desk, so when I happen to play a game for an extended period, my wrists don't start to hurt. Also, probably not the best option out there, but it does have an adjustable lumbar pillow that prevemts me from slouching, as well as a headrest pillow. Though, I actually place it on my neck, if I use it for a headrest, it pushes my head forward a bit uncomfortably. Do I think it's a good chair? Most definitely. Is it worth the money? That is debatable, but my bacl feels much, much better than it did with the old chair I was using. ( ' - ')b
    Dr.Death
    FTW Member
    Re: desk chair 2017/10/09 12:28:59 (permalink)
    ya, I had a dx once , it was one that determined  no more ''T'' arm rests  and seemed a bit small ??? to me .  now durability  ??  only time will tell on that with the new one .  I dod not see where the dx lasted any longer under me . I'm pretty hard on a chair  , thing was as well looking for some better seat padding   my old dx I had to add a pillow   it was kinda thin

main thing is the merax got full arm rests   not them ''T'' type  I so hate 

like from here  not to say its the best or anything   but as his example 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLbxFaNp_gI&t=432s

so many got these gaming chairs now  it may come down to your now just buying the DX name anymore  you see a few not too happy  and there reviews are all most the same  in the complaints 

in the end its all users preference and choice or opinion on what they like   for me it what has what I look for and feel I need in one   [like the arm rest thing ]

we'll see  it could be a mistake and sucks as well as it can be good ??    I added the 2 year walmart in store warrantee   so I can dump it back to them for that long anyway  .  anyway waiting on delivery   

post edited by Dr.Death - 2017/10/09 12:33:43
    fearpoint
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 3184
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: desk chair 2017/10/09 20:12:01 (permalink)
    Dr.Death
    ya, I had a dx once , it was one that determined  no more ''T'' arm rests  and seemed a bit small ??? to me .  now durability  ??  only time will tell on that with the new one .  I dod not see where the dx lasted any longer under me . I'm pretty hard on a chair  , thing was as well looking for some better seat padding   my old dx I had to add a pillow   it was kinda thin

so many got these gaming chairs now  it may come down to your now just buying the DX name anymore  you see a few not too happy  and there reviews are all most the same  in the complaints 

in the end its all users preference and choice or opinion on what they like   for me it what has what I look for and feel I need in one   [like the arm rest thing ]

we'll see  it could be a mistake and sucks as well as it can be good ??    I added the 2 year walmart in store warrantee   so I can dump it back to them for that long anyway  .  anyway waiting on delivery   

lol shill video with coupon affiliate.

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10101
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: desk chair 2017/10/10 00:29:53 (permalink)
    knightsilver
    Im not a big fan of these cheap racecar seats just shoved on some casters, not true ergonomic, and will train ur body in the wrong way of proper postures.

When I first hurt my back, i looked at Steelcase Leap chair, not cheap.  Ill most likely just build my own office chair next summer. Here a link to a real office chair,
     https://store.steelcase.com/seating/office-chairs/leap

If your looking for cheaper, Id go with this,
    https://www.staples.com/Tempur-Pedic-TP4100-Fabric-Computer-and-Desk-Office-Chair-Adjustable-Arms-Black-TP4100-RAV/product_1204037

You want to be supportive, and correct postures, not lazy...

I 100% agree that it's worth the money to take care of your back but it also depends on how long you game and how you sit as to how bad it will be. A lot of people get the racing gaming chairs and then while gaming lean forward. The headrest does nothing for them and they are not leaning back enough for the lumbar to do anything. For a short amount of time it's not that bad as long as they have something better for the main sitting they are doing and are staying active. 

I would say the keys to buying a chair is consider how you sit while gaming. If possible maybe have someone take a video or photo so you can understand how you are and will know if you lean back away from the screen or hunch forward to get as close to the screen as possible. That will tell you how the back should be to get the best lumbar support. Then if possible sit in the chairs and after you narrow it down to two or three try reading a chapter of a book or like pull up the local news on your phone and read a couple stories out of the local news. By the time you have read a chapter of a book you will know if the chair will be comfortable long term and that is something that sitting in it for 30 seconds will not tell you.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Dr.Death
    FTW Member
    Re: desk chair 2017/10/10 05:39:55 (permalink)
    ''I would say the keys to buying a chair is consider how you sit while gaming''

I do  leaned back and feet propped up    sit up straight ???  lol......   I'm not in  catholic school with the nun fixing to slap the back of my hand with her yard stick  ''sit up straight young man''     then its not like I game all the time   how bout kicking back for a movie  or reading something online   I never use the desks top for anything but storage   my keyboard in in my lap and I built a mouse station / platform/ stand [???]    just off to the side of a chairs armrest  along side my chair , I stay pretty much kicked back all the time  so ya that head rest should be nice  if its tall enough

like from amazon reviews I did see a lot of 6' +  guys say it was just right on them  far more them most reviews on other like  chairs   where they say it do so well  0or seems too short [???]

''If possible maybe have someone take a video or photo so you can understand how you are and will know if you lean back away from the screen or hunch forward to get as close to the screen as possible. That will tell you how the back should be to get the best lumbar support''

no need I know I am a slouch  bout only time I sit up straight to my desk is when I write  like  a check bill paying  or something and that's not much time spent at that

we will see it should be here on the 12th  , then i'll know if it was nice or if it sucked  . who knows it maybe a same day return  ?  I just know I need better then what I got now  .  I all ready had to take this chair to the shop and hammer here and weld there and add zip ties to the rest.  heck a old wooden box would be as good right now today    [lol]  

thing that gets me about it is how this chair has gone up in price  . all ready from a average of 169 when I first looked to over 200 today   and that black and gray is at 273$ .   that's almost a 100 bucks in just 2 weeks 

anyway when I get it  i'll give it a day or 2 and report back any good or bad   likes and dislikes on it 

you know you just don't know in till you try it yourself in your own opinion   , whats good for you me and the guy down the road  may suck for the next guy coming along 
    Syzich
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 188
    Re: desk chair 2017/10/10 07:24:50 (permalink)
    Dr.Death

According to the website, a King Series or larger may have suited you fairly well. I'm 5' 9" and my head comes over the top of a drift a fair amount when not reclined. Though, I get not liking the arm rests. Anyhoo, hopefully you end up liking your new chair. (  ' - ')b
    Dr.Death
    FTW Member
    Re: desk chair 2017/10/10 13:06:36 (permalink)
    well like I said  quite a few times [read above ]   NO ''T'' style  arm rests    I want a chair with full arm rest  if it was not for that theres a lot to choose from   , but only a slight few got full arm rests that go from the seat to the back rest  .

one thing is that these are rests  like on that chair I decided on is they got to pivot with the backs recline  , so even with that they may not be as strong in some way  , but at least theres arm rest where I want to rest my arms   not a gap  I keep wanting to put my arms to like with them ''T'' type chairs    then with my leaning to the right as I tend to do  theres arm rest to help stop me  not lean through the gap between the back and the ''T'' type arm rest  and stab me in the ribs or just lean all the way to the floor ....  [ LOL ]  .....
    Ya, my posture  stinks  in a chair   

Nereus
    Captain Goodvibes
    • Total Posts : 18915
    • Ribbons : 58
    Re: desk chair 2017/10/11 19:33:14 (permalink)

We have a couple of Herman Miller chairs for our office - awesome chairs, by far the most comfortable I've ever used, but the price was staggering.. about $900 each.

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

Dr.Death
    FTW Member
    Re: desk chair 2017/10/12 05:56:32 (permalink)
    lol... I guess if my company would buy my chairs for me to use here at home  that would be fine and dandy  .    you know how long has chairs been around  ?? 2-5 +  thousands years ?? then what do you really got to choose from ?   made cheap in china  and still forced to play a comfort game  .   almost as if it was a racket .

like this chair I got  in 2 weeks it gone up near 50+ bucks   [ I assume like everything else  they now jack up prices  so when the black Friday / x-mas sales start it looks like you then get a great deal when in fact the sale price is more then the real regular price was to start with ]

sad thing under my A$$  they don't last long   cheaper or high dollar  chairs   so its down to price effective and practical   like my dx did not seem to last as long as a walmart 69$ office chair  under me   and then I salvage all good parts form old chairs to keep latest one up as long as I can  -   I'm just 6'  and 200 lbs +/-  for time of year  so its not like I'm a phatA$$  wallering one out  or a kid jumping up and down / in and out  of it  , just some reason naturally  hard on a chair 

like one day I went to my buddies and sat in his office chair to help him do something and sat down leaned back and the back and left are rest just snapped   lol... chairs and I just don't get along    , now a couch , were good  .

well  I'm the last guy on UPS delivery  list  so I'm hoping this one I ordered will be here today after 1 to 5 pm  , if he don't decide to just go home early or no extra  reason to come out my way today 
    post edited by Dr.Death - 2017/10/12 06:19:47
    Dr.Death
    FTW Member
    Re: desk chair 2017/10/14 05:47:44 (permalink)
    merax  high back gaming chair..

https://www.amazon.com/Merax-Executive-Leather-Footrest-Reclining/dp/B01H4NK4CO/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pdt_img_top?ie=UTF8&th=1

chair arrive with the box in not so great condition  box was crushed  and retaped like it had kept opening up in transport  , it was a thin cardboard box  for a item of its packaged bulk and weight  , but all parts were in and all good condition  no scratches or blemish's
    assembly was easy ansd as common as any desk chair you would assemble your self at home  , mater of fact had less assembly  or bolting up   4 bolts for the back mounting and 2 for each arm   then 2 for a cover where the back mounts to the seat [ you know  trhat can be optional  thing that dont really need to be on anyway except for apperance sake ]
    from reviews i sen guys state the chair had a strong  new chair smell  out of the box but did not notice any with mine  i assumed that the ''PU'' leather ment it stinked
    PU =  It's a shortened term for puteo, which is Latin for "to stink, be redolent, or smell bad."
    i did not experance this at all 

my thoughts of this chair  are pretty plain  to start i am a good 6' tall and 220 lbs.
    with my seating habits the chair fits me pretty good  the back head rest was fine for me   once i got the chairs back adjusted where i found the best  , the backs ''wings ''  did at first feel a little tight around my waist  but after a hr. or so never noticed that and now feel more nateral  . tha padding of the back rest  is nice and a more comfortable feel then my old chair  that i felt i needed to add a pillow to it 
    the seat feels fine on my butt  and seems to have nice padding as well  to where i did not think another place to add a pillow  ,all in all i think the back and seat has decent comfortable  padding   . i also like the lumbar support pillow  once it mashed in to form  from my use  .
     back and butt comfort for me i'll give it a +

adjustments 
    not much to say here  so i''l just do the cants 
    no tilt or pitch  of the seat for leaning back a bit with the back in upright this is somthing i did like  in a common office chair  but so far the desgin of this  chair it been a non factor .  just setting the backs recline to a spot i like  and let it ride  i was worryed that when reclining to a point  you may try to slide out of the seat  being it dont  tilt with it to hold your butt in place  , but seems fine  and i been staying put .
    arm rests are not adjustable  but piviot with the chairs recline  . i did think the forward part of the arm rests did adjust up and dowm  but thats solid  , but for me the armrests are in a good comfortable position
    the main thing for me was a chair that offered ''FULL'' arm rests  not the ''T'' style  so common and never seems to be where i want to rest my arms [gosh i hate them ''T'' arm rests ]
    seat hight 
    it seems this chair has been revised from what i see like from amazom pictures and specs and whats sead in a few reviews 
    the pistion on mine dont pretrud through the base  as far as seen here 

this semed to add at least 2'' to the low hight from the ground to the seat
    from amazom  the specs of that are 17'' to 19''    on there example  but mine is 19'' at the low point 
    the arm rests are up there as well . from the floor to the topmost part the armrest is at 28-1/2 ''  so thats not fitting under most desks
    from this revciew at amazon
    ''I'm only 5'4", and the chair sits too low to the ground even for me. The height adjustment at its highest level leaves me feeling like I can't type properly because I'm too low. ''
    dont know what chair hes talking about  sure aint this one   this chair i got sits tall  to me  at its low point [opinion] 

i'll give adjustments a A   [could add real seat tilt  when in upright or pitch when reclining  , and maybe then adjustable arm rests  for up and down , but so far a non issue  ]

build quaility 
    as new seems pretty sturdy and heavy   nothing seems loose or wobbles
    the PU leather feel nice  arm rest that adjusts with the recline seem tight and piviots with ease when doing the recline 
    the wheels are styandered  plastic like from anyrun of the mill office chair  thtas ok but for this chair as it is so far that kinda gives it a cheap look  that throws off the overall apperance . if it had custom caster wheels  or a next best  that would be cool .
    the base is metal  as well  but hard to say if any better then plastic as far as durability goes  but with the chrome and the chrome piston looks good  and the wheel base  is a bit wider  then most  28'' wheel to wheel 
    about the leg rest ???  just dont know where to go on that .  just seems like for me somthing that may easy break off if you put too much weight on it  the wrong way ???? and kinda short extending out for a longer leged person  [hits me just below the knees  more like in the calves  when you would feel it need to hit you around at your ankels 
    lets just say i dont intend to use it if i dont have to 
    build quality i'll give a A  for all but the leg rest  [that's yet to be determined ]

now for me the big con  , PRICING .

today at amazon this chair is $192 to $209  depending on color 
    i gave from walmart  $149  delivered  to store  pickup
    i do fell at that price its nice a chair and right , but now  getting near 200 bucks and you if like them ''T'' style arm rests   maybe best to look at something else for now  .  i just dont see it at thart pricing today  [opinion i'm a cheapskate anyway ]
    so far for the price i gave at $149  for this chair i have to say i'm satisfied with any new chair i do expect ackwardness  at first being your so use to your old chair  but now with this little time i spent in it , and ''adjusting '' thing s out for it it fgwwl more comfortable  then the fiorst time i sat in it  after i asembled it 
    now its time for that time will tell  on long term durability 

thanks 

any questions  just post and I will try to answer

post edited by Dr.Death - 2017/10/15 05:41:40
    quadlatte
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 7191
    • Ribbons : 56
    Re: desk chair 2017/10/14 18:13:21 (permalink)
    you want absolute comfort then get this bad boy
     https://modernchair.com/global-black-leather-grade-12-concorde-executive-24-hour-high-back-chair.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIp5eVnrjx1gIVSVqGCh1J4ApTEAQYAiABEgIy-vD_BwE

made for 24hr continuous use. Only $1445.00 

Attached Image(s)

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=72498
    XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: desk chair 2017/10/14 19:37:29 (permalink)

Thanks for the nice review. Was hoping to see the pics of the chair you got. Hopefully you can post some pics.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    Dr.Death
    FTW Member
    Re: desk chair 2017/10/15 05:39:24 (permalink)
    i'll try if I get a camera man  ..        it the one I gave above as far as the chair  but in red   for some reason color has a affect on the pricing  like the gray and black what I liked the best was also the highest priced  I guess they know and see you coming on little things like that 

like I was saying   I'm a good 6'  maybe 6'1''??    and the way I sit in it and got it adjusted  with the recline  angle   the back and head rest hits my fine  / just right  , but that's not to say the sitting habits you got and how you would adjust it out for you it would or would not  ? I guess that down to a personal preference thing 

now so far I do like the padding used   feel fine on my butt  and back   now over time as it gets broke in  I cant say of course  .  it does feel like some quality padding used 

so if I can get some pic's what would you be interested in [no nudes ]   ?   I do understand  where your coming from cause looking at these chairs you see a lot of stuff like at youtube  but the guys doing the reviews never sit in them so you can see  how they fit  in it . 

as far as the chair  nothing to really  see   I found no issues in the parts  no bad stitching  rips  blemishes   no new factory smells   only thing for me is it sits  taller then I expected  so I have to make some slight around the desk adjustments  for that over my old chair 

like I use a home made mouse station / platform  that sits on my right side of my chair   that's now feeling too short     no biggie ,,

as far as me with my standard feet propped up kicked back to game   or just sitting here typing this out with the keyboard in my lap  ,  alls good  I like it , its a natural   and now with that headrest in play  much better 

to be honest  for what little if at all I would use that leg rest thing   they could make this chair in a model with out it   for 50 bucks less  in price and sell the crap out of them  . then like I say having full arm rest  instead of them ''T'' type   was a big plus to me   cause when you go to rest your arms you find arm rest not looking to hit the arm rest   [may as well be called wrist rest at best with them "T'' type]

all in all so far I can say for that $150  delivered   not bad at all  .  just don't know how it going to be on any long term use durability  , and like I say I'm hard on a chair . they tend not to last too long under me   if I get 2 good years  before its first issue   that's excellent  [bout where my old dx got to  when it got feeling uncomfortable  even with added pillows ??]

anyway give me some pic ideas  and i'll see what I can do 

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10101
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: desk chair 2017/10/15 22:54:24 (permalink)
    Dr.Death

you know you just don't know in till you try it yourself in your own opinion   , whats good for you me and the guy down the road  may suck for the next guy coming along 

That is really sums it up. It really comes down to the use of the chair and how you sit in it while using it. At a store a chair can be comfortable and great for leaning back and watching Netflix but when gaming and leaning forward fully into the action that same chair can suck. The chair you got though looks comfortable and good for relaxing in.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Dr.Death
    FTW Member
    Re: desk chair 2017/10/16 05:30:46 (permalink)
    wow did not know all this ??

''but when gaming and leaning forward fully into the action'' [maybe do like Arron Rodgers said  ''R.E.L.A.X. ''  that kinda stressing can lead to health issues   I also use a 32'' and 46'' screen  so I diont need to get so close to the action   [bad for the eyes I hear? ]

guess Ibeen doing it all wrong in all my years of gaming .  I guess some folks get in to it at a extreme or cant take the pressure    like there life depended on it ?? I can get in to a game but I can do it feet up reclined back  kicked back  like a dead fly . as like I said above  '' I'm not in  catholic school with the nun fixing to slap the back of my hand with her yard stick  ''sit up straight young man''   

it s true  all jokes aside  whats good for a goose may not be for the gander .     I will admit ti was the headrest and how it will really hit me was a concern  as well  . one thing that helped was in the amazon reviews  was a higher % of bigger 6' 200lbs. guys wrote in they liked it and was fine  for them  over the the rest I looked into  .   for now its just been 3 days  in this chair but so far I like it 
    only thing I see that ''may'' make it better  would be seat tilt or pitch adjustment , but so far with a nice recline I don't feel like I start to slide out of the seat   [with a pitch adjustment you would set the front of the seat higher then the back ]  bit having the back in upright and the seat ''tilt'' together  equal  is all ways nice  . but with this seat holding me in place with the back angled back I don't feel like I'm going to slide down and out of it  [so far]

anyway any opinions welcome  and if any interest in this chair I will try to answer to what I can  and if something comes up  I missed or gets broken in the meantime  i'll post it ' I don't mine editing my mistakes and sure don't mind calling a spade a spade   or junk a hunk of junk  , I just try to call it as I see it   under my usage

Dr.Death
    FTW Member
    Re: desk chair 2017/10/21 05:32:45 (permalink)
    price check

back on sale at walmart  from 134 $  [yellow and red at 148 $ ]     far better than the  190$ + it lists for like at  amazon 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Merax-Ergonomic-High-Back-PU-Leather-Racing-Style-Swivel-Chair-with-Footrest-and-Back-Support-Reclining/54245900

thanks
    mieageados
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: desk chair 2019/07/29 00:46:02 (permalink)
    quadlatte
    you want  absolute comfort then get this bad boy

made for 24hr continuous use. Only $1445.00 

This chair looks so good, you can go to leyeahsoho to find it : leyeahsoho.com/collections/leather-office-chair

post edited by mieageados - 2019/08/19 00:34:10

evga

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile