EVGA

Z390 DARK Stock Availability?

Author
pimpx
  • Total Posts : 53
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/01/29 15:12:06 (permalink)
Is this board permanently out of stock on the evga site & ebay?

Would be nice to see a few more get added considering a lot of people like me didn't get to purchase one.

Will there be any of these boards sold in Europe? because as of now no European retailer seems to be getting this board at all & even the evga eu site doesn't list this boards existence.

Would be nice to stock some more of these on ebay for European customers as the cost weighs out to be around the same after customs tax is taken into consideration.

Would be even better if someone from evga can shed some light on this because i'm very disappointing having to wait so long for no one from evga to mention a restock or if we can even get this board anymore;if not i'll just have to buy something else.

5 Replies Related Threads

Delirious
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 17474
    • Ribbons : 61
    Re: Z390 DARK Stock Availability? 2019/01/29 15:37:38 (permalink)
    Please email support@EVGA.com   this is a question that probably will not be answered on the forum.     The only people who would know would be them.   The forum is for consumer based product technical support - mostly, not product availability.  I'm sure you would like the most accurate response to your question.  So if you can't call, not being in the US, then the email would be the next best avenue.  

or
    https://www.evga.com/about/contactus/#email

"Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger" 
    Affiliate Code XZUMV9TJW5
    Associate Code: 7PM43CU71IB2IAP
    education may be expensive but wait until you get the bill for ignorance
    A wise man once said that we can't make anyone feel or do anything. We can throw things into the wind, but it's up to each person to decide how they want to react, where they want to stand when things fall.
    pimpx
    Re: Z390 DARK Stock Availability? 2019/01/29 15:46:58 (permalink)
    Delirious
    Please email support@EVGA.com   this is a question that probably will not be answered on the forum.     The only people who would know would be them.   The forum is for consumer based product technical support - mostly, not product availability.  I'm sure you would like the most accurate response to your question.  So if you can't call, not being in the US, then the email would be the next best avenue.  

or
    https://www.evga.com/about/contactus/#email

I emailed them twice already since launch and no one has even got back to me.
    That goes for the US evga & the UK evga emails.
    Delirious
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    Re: Z390 DARK Stock Availability? 2019/01/29 16:04:20 (permalink)
    ok, let me see what I can do. 

A wise man once said that we can't make anyone feel or do anything. We can throw things into the wind, but it's up to each person to decide how they want to react, where they want to stand when things fall.
    pimpx
    Re: Z390 DARK Stock Availability? 2019/01/29 16:18:49 (permalink)
    Delirious
    ok, let me see what I can do. 

Would be great.
    Thanks
    Delirious
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    Re: Z390 DARK Stock Availability? 2019/01/29 16:36:30 (permalink)
    ok.  not what you want to hear but bare in mind that It's the same answer I got when I asked weeks ago before the release.  

"Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when Z390 dark will be available. We do receive inventory at various times but we do not have a specific date on when any particular product will become available. I would recommend clicking on the orange "auto-notify" button on the product page to sign up for an e-mail notification once the product comes back into stock."

This has been the history of availability  since  as far back as I know.   the auto-notify does work pretty well.  I got notification when both an sli bridge was available and when the Z390 FTW was available and when I checked, it was in stock.   Wish I could tell you more.  CS will tell you the same thing.  

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile