SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 834
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 7
2019/05/28 07:10:12 (permalink)

YOUR STUDIO
AT THE SPEED OF IMAGINATION

FROM CONCEPT TO COMPLETION-FASTER
NVIDIA GPUs accelerate your work with incredible boosts in performance; completing tasks up to 12x faster. Less time staring at pinwheels of death means bigger workloads, more features, and creating your work faster than ever. Welcome to NVIDIA Studio-and your new, more creative, process.

More information here: https://www.evga.com/articles/01335/nvidia-rtx-studio/

Attached Image(s)

...an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum.
- Adlai E. Stevenson

2 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31001
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: YOUR STUDIO - Nvidia For Content Creators 2019/05/28 12:44:00 (permalink)
    Interesting

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

WILLxLOVE
    • Total Posts : 8
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: YOUR STUDIO - Nvidia For Content Creators 2019/06/09 12:29:38 (permalink)
    I've seen a multi-prong attack on Mac (hehe) from Nvidia, Microsoft and partner builders doing this same thing... laptops with the gen10 Mobile Intels targeted at audio or video professional. 

I've always used all 3 main OSs, Win OSX and Unix / Linux in work and at home for all sorts of benefits and never understood the haters of either side. I game on a beast of a PC and record and make audio on a MBP. Linux is great as a home server and a few other pieces of kit around my house. Not counting IOS or android devices... yea I have a problem ;)

It's a great time to do it.Apple put all their 'apples' in one basket called an iPhone so they could oh, you know become the most profitable company in the world (recently surpassed by Microsoft... Hmmmmm)

Now they're back on track and once they finally get the 10 nano chips from lagging behind a firewall intel the MBP will be able to dust dim' 3rd partly Vendas y0;)

Or most likely make them competitive. That razor laptop with 9th gen Intel I7 and 2080 max q's just SMOKE every single folding item that crunches numbers.... maybe other than that Alienware modular thing.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile