XIGMATEK Releases Poseidon RGB Mid-tower Case

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102262
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/05/18 00:22:06 (permalink)
https://www.techpowerup.com/255608/xigmatek-releases-poseidon-rgb-mid-tower-case

XIGMATEK today released the Poseidon RGB (model: EN42272), an ATX mid-tower case that combines two tempered glass panels with a lavish use of RGB LED elements. The front and left-side panels of this case are tinted tempered glass panels. The front panel is accented by a vertical RGB LED strip running along the right side. XIGMATEK is including four 120 mm RGB LED fans with the case, three of these come pre-installed along the front intakes, and one as the case's sole rear exhaust. 

The XIGMATEK Poseidon features a conventional horizontally-partitioned case layout, with the upper compartment holding the motherboard tray that suopports ATX (and smaller) form-factors, while the bottom compartment holds a double of drive bays and the PSU bay. The case can take add-on cards up to 36 cm in length, CPU coolers up to 16.5 cm in height, and PSUs up to 17 cm in length. 

The company didn't reveal pricing. I like the PSU shroud and the front (assuming the air intake is good enough).

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10101
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: XIGMATEK Releases Poseidon RGB Mid-tower Case 2019/05/18 00:26:27 (permalink)
    Seems odd that I am not noticing any top fans. Seems like three intake fans at the front and one exhaust fan wouldn't be that great.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile