EVGA

X299 DARK stürzt beim booten ab

Author
Biosat
  • Total Posts : 14
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
2021/02/11 23:23:21 (permalink)
Ich hatte mal ELeet installiert eben, wollte es Mal ausprobieren. Jedenfalls wenn ich den Rechner starte, fährt er normal hoch, doch dann läd er das Windows viel zu lange und stürzt ab mit " your device has tun Info Trouble. Windows Stopcode.. Es werden Daten gesammelt vom Windows dann soll das System selbstständig neu starten aber dann geht es irgendwie ruckartig aus.
Ich hab doch gar nichts gemacht und im BIOS wird alles normal angeszeigt.
Habe versucht eine Neuinstallation zu machen aber die stürzt genauso ab. Was kann ich machen, BIOS schon zurückgesetzt
post edited by Biosat - 2021/02/11 23:45:46

jeder kriegt was er bestellt.

10 Replies Related Threads

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102291
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: X299 DARK stürzt beim booten ab 2021/02/12 01:13:00 (permalink)
    Translated:

I had installed ELeet once and wanted to try it out. In any case, when I start the computer, it boots up normally, but then it loads Windows for far too long and crashes with "Your device has do Info Trouble. Windows stop code .. Data is collected from Windows then the system should restart automatically but then it turns out kind of jerky. I haven't done anything and everything is displayed normally in the BIOS. Tried to do a new installation but it crashes the same way. What can I do, BIOS already reset

On the EVGA forums you must post in English. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    Re: X299 DARK stürzt beim booten ab 2021/03/03 07:43:22 (permalink)
    Looks like no one has answered this so I recommend you try booting up with only one memory stick installed and only your system drive connected. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

ZoranC
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1099
    • Ribbons : 16
    Re: X299 DARK stürzt beim booten ab 2021/03/03 17:15:01 (permalink)
    Lets assume his system has worked fine for a while prior to installing ELeet, has started misbehaving afterwards, and reinstalling of Windows didn't fix this. In that case short of opening ticket with EVGA in his location I would completely reflash BIOS (not just reset CMOS) on the off chance ELeet somehow left it in state that causes issues.
    rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    Re: X299 DARK stürzt beim booten ab 2021/03/04 11:11:55 (permalink)
    ZoranC
    Lets assume his system has worked fine for a while prior to installing ELeet, has started misbehaving afterwards, and reinstalling of Windows didn't fix this. In that case short of opening ticket with EVGA in his location I would completely reflash BIOS (not just reset CMOS) on the off chance ELeet somehow left it in state that causes issues.

Eleet doesn't write to the BIOs. He needs a clean install of the operating system in my opinion.

ZoranC
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1099
    • Ribbons : 16
    Re: X299 DARK stürzt beim booten ab 2021/03/04 11:19:10 (permalink)
    rjohnson11
    Eleet doesn't write to the BIOs. He needs a clean install of the operating system in my opinion.

Clearing CMOS and then doing clean install of OS is first thing I too would have suggested, except that your translation says "Tried to do a new installation but it crashes the same way"
    Biosat
    • Total Posts : 14
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: X299 DARK stürzt beim booten ab 2021/05/31 21:44:24 (permalink)
    Hello, sorry that i didn´t answered for such a long time, i was in a clinic. The system worked fine till i installed Eleet. Now my computer is working perfekt, without the csm module, bios in UEFI and rezizable bar aktivatet. It is working like a clockwork for many weeks without any trouble at all.
    I had another windows installation on another SSD, this was luck. I don´t know, if i didn´t had to think that the board is buggy.
    In the beginning i had another bug, after windows had bootet, the picture went to black, the grafik card didn´t start with every boot. And when it started the picture went to black too, after a while. I looked in the precision x tool and saw, that the power target was settet at 0!! I settet it to default, but the problem came back without this situation in precision x.
    I switched between the different bioses, all the 2.6.
    After i flashed every Bios new and made a new installation of windows on a Samsung 970 EVO, in the other M.2 slot a Samsung Pm 991 and an Intel 910 Series in the PCIe slot, everything worked perfekt.

And after a while without any error, i setted the bios from legacy modus with the csm module to UEFI and windows boot manager, CSM module switched off, and after this worked fine for a while i aktivated the rezizable bar.
    Now my system is working perfektly for weeks, as i said, like a clockwerk.

Maybe all this behaviour came after i forgot to switch off my smartphone, in which the usb debugging wasn´t enabled, i booted the system and something likde linux was overwritten in the Bios!!?? In the time i had trouble with the video signal i changed the PCIe slot from the first to the second, but after a while the stoping of the video signal came to every constellation. No i don´t know what was the problem, maybe it came from a wrong installation of an intel optane module and RST???

But this thing with the Eleet was because of a bug in the communication of the Eleet and the Bios??! I am overlocker and when i overlock, i do this directly in the Bios, such tools can get you into trouble with 3D Mark, i have very bad experiences when hall of fame positions where taken of the hall of fame, after someone blamed me as a cheater, who knew that this was a lie, a lie from himself, he was a cheater, but in roons of magic. he couldn´t bear, that i
    I was successful, my neighbor, a madman, mad with resentment. But in the end they believed and allowed everything to be taken from me, sponsors, supporters. And nobody ever wanted to know anything about this disgusting, embarrassing story. Because you had eaten a madman out of your hand and nobody wanted to admit that. Since all CPUz ranks were of no use later, there had been a number of well-known overclockers who had probably also rated the situation as cheating, the garbage that had been babbling about, of course, only put the whole thing in check. But I also have to say that I would have believed that in their place because nobody assumes that there is, that a lodger who has gone mad with envy, pretends to be me, about my Ip, which he shared and talked about some garbage, why anything would be one way or the other where he is ?? would have done the impermissible so or so or so. Acting, of course, as if he didn't know that one shouldn't do that. It's so disgusting, I'll never get over it as you can see. I had made 10 top 15 ranks partly directly below kingpin and directly above 8 pack, with my only system right away. WHAT should I have done? Call, listen, I didn't cheat at all? I thought you should be able to recognize it, I didn't even know how to cheat a benchmark, I have never cheated in my entire life, not once in CS GO or anywhere else. But that was just a hate crime of the one, in borderlands I was zeroed by 30 levels across all games, because the pig turned me on in a coop loot for which he had cheated and then called Gearbox 2k. I think it's understandable that I went insane, because the whole thing was against the background of true tragedies and after all, nobody has ever talked about it to me, or talked about it at all, and I'll get a guilty conscience that I have that, because it's discusting garbage.

I am very glad that the system is working perfekt for such a long time now, because i´ve bought every module as used, this is the only way i can realize such a system. But i am very experienced with buying used PC modules and selling. I did this for years and my whole Pc is payed by this. I buy or bought modules without any " buyer protection?", just by analyzing the situation and watching the product photos. Then i tested the modules(  Socket 2011-R and Sandybridge, Ivybridge EP Chips, Intel PCIe SSd´s, Z 67,68, 87 Mobos and E3-12XX VX Xeons, Samsung Sata SSd´s) and sold them with paypal protection for a few euro more....

I'm not confused, I've been confused, from multiple quarters, using the most dishonorable methods, against a backdrop that would have confused anyone. I won't describe it to you that would confuse you too much, you would be traumatized. Cést la vie.
    post edited by Biosat - 2022/09/19 01:18:37

jeder kriegt was er bestellt.
    oligandia
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 106
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: X299 DARK stürzt beim booten ab 2021/06/04 11:53:40 (permalink)
    Muy buenas
    Faktorx
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: X299 DARK stürzt beim booten ab 2021/06/04 12:29:12 (permalink)
    Also wenn Du das letzte Bios drauf hast , funzt das Eleet Tool nicht. Kannst aber XTU benutzen. Das funzt 100 Pro
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 103
    Flagged as Spam (1)
    Re: X299 DARK stürzt beim booten ab 2021/06/05 05:44:58 (permalink)

Not bad you are confused. Congratulations
    francyxie1
    • Total Posts : 99
    Flagged as Spam (1)
    Re: X299 DARK stürzt beim booten ab 2021/06/07 05:36:56 (permalink)
    Not bad you are confused
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile