EVGA

X-15 You need to get your software sorted

Author
Piston Broke
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2022/09/19 17:16:15 (permalink)
Ok, I LOVE multi button mice, my last was a Roccat Aimo, and I loved it, lasted 6 years, gave me over 20 button options/macros, I almost bought another, but seen the X-15 and thought, yeah, lets have a change, it looks good on paper, so, I did, I bought the X-15, OH BOY, at first I couldn't get the button mapping to stick, sorted that, then  i had a mad mouse scroll problem where it wasn't sure which direction it wanted to go, regardless of which direction i asked it to go (STILL a problem in the new mice I've noticed in the forum). It got too frustrating, so, I stuck it in a cupboard and hoped, when I had to use it, the software would be sorted.
18/09/2022 - My trusty Roccat, after 6 YEARS service, caught the double click / no click virus, I had to retire it, so, out came the X-15, surely the software would be sorted by now, well, i installed it and weird 'stuff' happens, fully updated, mapping keys / macros seem ok, sometimes you have to click apply twice (no biggie), the scroll wheel issue persists, but worse, sometimes, it just ***ks up stuff like, if i press the windows key, it scrolls through the whole list on its own, or adjust volume, it scrolls to top volume and won't go back, just weird stuff that never happened before, sometimes, if I change profile, it stops, but sometimes I have to reboot. Now I'm guessing, the scroll wheel thing is a hardware problem, but the other stuff, i'm sure is a software/firmware problem, you need to sort it out EVGA, because this could be the best mouse out there, as it is, it is massively flawed and you're not fixing it. Word of mouth is everything in the gaming world, and you're letting yourselves down.  Infact, I'm considering buying another Roccat Aimo, because it was reliable.

TRANSLATE with x
English 

//

TRANSLATE with
COPY THE URL BELOW

EMBED THE SNIPPET BELOW IN YOUR SITE

// ORIGINAL: "; langMenu.appendChild(origLangDiv); LanguageMenu.Init('LanguageMenu', LanguageMenu_keys, LanguageMenu_values, LanguageMenu_callback, LanguageMenu_popupid); window["LanguageMenu"] = LanguageMenu; clearInterval(intervalId); } }, 1); // ]]>

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile