EVGA

Wolfenstein/Control Codes?

Author
merak69
  • Total Posts : 6
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/07/21 13:15:23 (permalink)
Almost 2 weeks ago I purchased an EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hydrocopper from Amazon (11G-P4-2489-KR).  I've spent literally hours on the phone with Amazon customer service and marketing teams as well as emailed EVGA support. Neither seem to be able to grant me the codes needed for the NVIDIA promotion for Wolfenstein/Control.  EVGA says talk to Amazon.  Amazon says talk to EVGA.

Anyone have any ideas or able to help?  I'm seriously at a loss.

11 Replies Related Threads

bcavnaugh
    The Crunchinator
    • Total Posts : 38977
    • Ribbons : 282
    Re: Wolfenstein/Control Codes? 2019/07/21 13:21:04 (permalink)
    merak69
    Almost 2 weeks ago I purchased an EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hydrocopper from Amazon (11G-P4-2489-KR).  I've spent literally hours on the phone with Amazon customer service and marketing teams as well as emailed EVGA support. Neither seem to be able to grant me the codes needed for the NVIDIA promotion for Wolfenstein/Control.  EVGA says talk to Amazon.  Amazon says talk to EVGA.

Anyone have any ideas or able to help?  I'm seriously at a loss.

Welcome to the Forum.
    If you bought your Card from Amazon then you need to deal with them.
    Amazon US also dose not engage in All NVIDIA Promotions.

If you purchased your qualifying graphics card from the EVGA.com Online Store on or after Tuesday, July 9, 2019, please submit your request in the form here.
    This request form is ONLY for purchases FROM EVGA.com.

Instructions:
    • Purchase any graphics card from the qualifying list above on or after Tuesday, July 9, 2019 from EVGA.com
    • Register your EVGA Graphics Card with us at EVGA.com
    • Request your code from the form while logged into your EVGA.com account
    • Once approved your code will show on this promotion page under the "Collect Your Code" section
    • Visit https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/account/redeem/ and follow the instructions to claim your redemption code              
      • Install your qualified graphics card.
      • Update or install the latest version of GeForce Experience (Version 3.18 or higher).
      • Open and log in to GeForce Experience.
      • Go to the Account drop-down menu in the top-right and select “REDEEM”.
      • Enter your bundle code from your qualifying bundle purchase.
      • Follow the remaining instructions on screen.
      • For Wolfenstein®: Youngblood™, you will receive a second code to redeem on Bethesda.net Store.
    • Offer available for a limited time or while supplies last
    If the bundle is not showing after successfully registering your EVGA product to your EVGA account, then it is possible that you did not purchase your product from the EVGA online store.
    Please contact your participating place of purchase if you did not receive a code upon receiving your product.
    Products received through the EVGA Step-Up® program are not eligible for this promotion.
    If you believe this is an error, please contact us for assistance by email or by phone at 1-888-881-3842 Option 1.

Valid only for purchases on or after Tuesday, July 9, 2019

More detailed instructions are available here: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/account/redeem/
    Frequently Asked Questions:
    • Q.  Where do I get my promotion code, if I did not buy my graphics card from the EVGA.com online store?
    • A.  Since this is an NVIDIA sponsored promotion, if you purchased your card from a participating retailer, then they would provide you with a promotion code.
    • Q:  I got my promotion code, now what do I do?
    • A:  You will have to redeem your promotion on the NVIDIA website here:  Please see https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/account/redeem/ for full instructions.
    • Q:  Are there an unlimited number of promotion codes available?
    • A:  No, this offer is available for a limited time or while supplies last.
    • Q: What should I do if I'm having trouble redeeming the code on NVIDIA's website?
    • A: Visit NVIDIA's coupon redemption FAQ at https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/redeem-instructions/faq/.

Terms and Conditions
    *While supplies last. Qualifying graphics cards: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060. Games must be redeemed with qualifying graphics card installed. Customer must meet the age requirement for the game to redeem. Regional/Country Requirements: Some coupons require that they be redeemed in specific regions or countries they were purchased in. Please redeem the code in the appropriate region/country. Please check carefully the description of the product on the Retailers website or in store to confirm that it is part of the promotion.
    Offer good for one digital download code for both Wolfenstein®: Youngblood™ & Control™ with a qualifying purchase of GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060. Wolfenstein®: Youngblood™ & Control™ game code may only be redeemed beginning Tuesday, July 9, 2019 until Sunday, August 18, 2019 or while supplies last.

FOR NORTH AMERICA TERRITORIES
    Game code offer good beginning Tuesday, July 9, 2019 through Sunday, August 18, 2019 or while supplies last. Offer good for one digital download code. Limit one download code per customer. Offer valid only through authorized ETAIL and Retail partners. For redemption instructions, click here.
    Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Offer valid worldwide, excluding China and North Korea. Customer is responsible for any applicable sales tax. Offer may not be combined with any other offer, Game Time card, rebate, or discount coupon.  Product subject to availability, quantities are limited. Retailers, distributors and employees of NVIDIA, Machine Games, Arkane, Bethesda and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Offer code will be provided and redeemable to customer with the purchase of a qualifying NVIDIA product.  Game must be redeemed with qualifying graphics card installed.  Customer must meet the age requirement of 17 and up for the game to redeem. Regional/Country Requirements- Some coupons require that they be redeemed in specific regions or countries they were purchased in. Please redeem the code in the appropriate region/country. Redemption period ends on Sunday, September 15, 2019. Please check carefully the description of the product on the Retailers website or in store to confirm that it is part of the promotion.
    Legal
    © 2019 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, GeForce RTX, and NVIDIA Turing are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated. Wolfenstein: Youngblood is a fictional story set in an alternate universe in the 1980’s. Names, characters, organizations, locations and events are either imaginary or depicted in a fictionalized manner. The story and contents of this game are not intended to and should not be construed in any way to condone, glorify or endorse the beliefs, ideologies, events, actions, persons or behavior of the Nazi regime or to trivialize its war crimes, genocide and other crimes against humanity. © 2019 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. MachineGames, Arkane, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Wolfenstein, id, id Software, id Tech and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of id Software LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. Control is a trademark of Remedy Entertainment Oyj. Developed by Remedy Entertainment, Plc. Published by 505 Games. The Remedy logo and Northlight are trademarks of Remedy Entertainment Oyj, registered in the U.S. and other countries. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are trademarks of 505 Games SpA, and may be registered in the United States and other countries. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

*While supplies last. Qualifying graphics cards: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080,  GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060. Game must be redeemed with qualifying graphics card installed. Customer must meet the age requirement for the game to redeem. Regional/Country Requirements: Some coupons require that they be redeemed in specific regions or countries they were purchased in. Please redeem the code in the appropriate region/country. Please check carefully the description of the product on the Retailers website or in store to confirm that it is part of the promotion.
    post edited by bcavnaugh - 2019/07/21 14:04:37

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

merak69
    Re: Wolfenstein/Control Codes? 2019/07/21 13:25:24 (permalink)
    Thanks for the response but that doesn't really help.  5 times now I've been told by multiple Amazon associates that I need to talk to EVGA and again you're saying I need to talk to them.  Yes I bought the card @ Amazon but they're saying that EVGA was the seller (whether that's true or not, I have no idea).
    bcavnaugh
    The Crunchinator
    Re: Wolfenstein/Control Codes? 2019/07/21 13:35:03 (permalink)
    merak69
    Thanks for the response but that doesn't really help.  5 times now I've been told by multiple Amazon associates that I need to talk to EVGA and again you're saying I need to talk to them.  Yes I bought the card @ Amazon but they're saying that EVGA was the seller (whether that's true or not, I have no idea).

No if anyone you need to talk to is NVIDIA as it is their Promotion and Not EVGAs.
    EVGA has no Sellers on Amazon just so you know. It seems you bought a Second Hand Graphics Card.
    Also if you do buy an EVGA Product on Amazon make sure it is Sold by: Amazon.com Services, Inc "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com."
    If not then it is a 3rd Party Seller and is a Second Hand buy and the Warranty started the day the 3rd Party Seller bought and not you.

This happens with Every NVIDIA Promotion and just keeps repeating over and over here on the Forum.
    post edited by bcavnaugh - 2019/07/21 14:01:46

bcavnaugh
    The Crunchinator
    Re: Wolfenstein/Control Codes? 2019/07/21 13:44:51 (permalink)
    From Amazon https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Gaming-Graphics-11G-P4-2487-KR/dp/B07KVKRLG2
    This is an EVGA Product that is "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com."

You will be emailed a download code 2 business day after your order ships.

Promotion Details

To receive the Promotion: 

Add the qualifying item described in the offer to your Shopping Cart via the “Add to Shopping Cart” button on the product information page.

Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com. Please look for "Ships and sold by Amazon.com" when you click "Add to Cart".  

We will send you an e-mail with a redemption code for a free game download 2 business day after your item ships. Redemption instructions will also be included within the email.

Terms and Conditions:

Offer available 07/09/2019 – 08/18/2019 from Amazon.com. You will be emailed a download code 2 business day after your order ships.  
    The Wolfenstein: Youngblood + Control download code must be redeemed by September 3, 2019 to obtain application downloads after which the download code is void.  
    Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com.  
    Offer valid for 1 qualifying unit per order.  
    Offer does not apply to digital content.  
    Offer good while supplies last.  
    Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.  
    Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.  
    If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.  
    If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

From a 3rd Party Seller
    No Promotion.

No Promotion.
    post edited by bcavnaugh - 2019/07/21 14:00:31

Attached Image(s)

merak69
    Re: Wolfenstein/Control Codes? 2019/07/21 14:35:01 (permalink)
    I looked at my order.  It was Prime (came next day) and says sold by "Amazon Services" 
    merak69
    Re: Wolfenstein/Control Codes? 2019/07/21 14:36:07 (permalink)
    I know the different between third party and Amazon.  I never buy 3rd party unless I can help it, especially for a $1600 card... :)
    bcavnaugh
    The Crunchinator
    Re: Wolfenstein/Control Codes? 2019/07/21 14:37:00 (permalink)
    Then it is on Amazon, the Codes that is.
    What was the Date you bought this Card?
    post edited by bcavnaugh - 2019/07/21 14:40:45

merak69
    Re: Wolfenstein/Control Codes? 2019/07/21 14:40:57 (permalink)
    This is the specific one purchased: amazon.com/gp/product/B07PWHZT73/

Bought on July 9th delivered on July 10th.
    bcavnaugh
    The Crunchinator
    Re: Wolfenstein/Control Codes? 2019/07/21 14:44:57 (permalink)
    merak69
    This is the specific one purchased: amazon.com/gp/product/B07PWHZT73/

Bought on July 9th delivered on July 10th.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PWHZT73/
    This show No Game Promotion... Not all Cards come with it.
    Why Amazon did not include this Card is anyone's guess.

I bet this is what Amazon was answering to getting a Game Code.
    Get grip game + EVGA vehicle skin w/ Purchase, redeemed at EVGA website, while supplies last
    https://www.evga.com/articles/01293/evga-grip-promotion/ 
    Compete Product Registration and then Upload your Amazon Invoice and then Clam this Game Code.
    It is a Fun Game.

post edited by bcavnaugh - 2019/07/21 14:59:47

Attached Image(s)

merak69
    Re: Wolfenstein/Control Codes? 2019/07/21 16:23:18 (permalink)
    For all of the time back and forth between the two companies I could just return the card and buy it from EVGA directly instead.  I'd hate to do that but it would solve the issue.  Was hoping one or the other would just step up and fix the problem but that seems unlikely.
    Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10102
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Wolfenstein/Control Codes? 2019/07/21 17:56:19 (permalink)
    Since it’s Amazon as the seller I would contact them and say that you didn’t get the games listed as included so you would like to return the card as the bundle was part of the reason you bought it. The options for them are to get you the codes or return the card.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile