EVGA

Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a month

Page: 12345.. > >> Showing page 1 of 7
Author
MBrown1964
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/12/17 22:50:33 (permalink)
What is going on with these cards?   I happened to get lucky where the lights are messed up I can't control them and my far right fan that cools 4 power phases in it and is super important im sure and is why all this is happening... i guess since i have my fans in my computer ramped pretty high it still works and i can use it but who wants a card that has a super important fan on it dead and no control of the lighting whatsoever and with it like this there is only a matter of time til its dead cuz something obviously shorted out or something... its either off, white , or like 5 leds on the left are lit up and that's it and they light uyp white and the rest is dead lol but soo many people are having these problems like my MSI 2080 ti gaming x trio is still running just fine and for about a full year i've ran it on 100% fan speeds and those fans still are working great and no leds are out so im kind of mad now cuz i dont know if its just the FT3s only or is the other 3090 oc one that's black is that one having these problems? Can anyone tell me if the other 3090 XC3 Ultra Gaming anyone heard this card dying cuz im probably going to just get this one cuz of how many FT3s seem to have just died with some people it resets and dies some its dies in a game. i wouldnt have ever figured it out if i hadnt tried to change the color of my led on it then it wouldnt change and i then look at the EVGA Precision the thing that shows all the temptures in the card now mine shows 0 on everything but it still reads the masin cpu and its working and is cool but i bet the power where the fan used to help it those must be getting hot cuz once in a while my computer will reboot or the screen will go black and stay for a while then come back on so EVGA what is going on with these cards and no fans on a card should die before any of the actual other components cuz ive never had 1 single dead fan on anything until now...
post edited by MBrown1964 - 2020/12/18 04:20:47

202 Replies Related Threads

SprayingMango
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 273
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 04:31:51 (permalink)
    I'm worried as well and i'm trying to figure out if there is a correlation between serial number and failure rate. I see many 2014 serial number cards being posted as dying and only a few 2012's. This reminds me of the 2080Ti cards that were failing at launch due to memory die issues. I have a 2012 3090FTW3 Ultra that I put the hybrid kit on and i'm very worried it will die in a month. :( 

Affiliate Code = I6E6SHELAX
    ASUS Z690 Strix E
    32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator 5600
    Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB
    WD Black 2TB PCIe 4 NVME
    EVGA 3090Ti FTW3 Ultra
    Corsair AX1600i PSU
    Corsair 1000D 
    Corsair QL120 fans x 15
    Corsair H150i Pro XT
    Asus PG27UQ w/ PG279Q x2
    Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10102
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 04:35:13 (permalink)
    Mostly it’s because so many of them are being sold and they are new. With any product when production starts you a lot of people who get the cards and then if they get a bad one you hear about it. Far less people post that they got a card that works perfectly then post about a bad one.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

bmgjet
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 289
    • Ribbons : 9
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 04:39:07 (permalink)
    FTW3 has had the most units shipped out of any ampere series card and this is a support forum for it so all the problems will pop up on here making it looks like more are failing.
    But its not just EVGA cards having some issues. Asus and Gigabyte forums have quite a lot of people whos cards just go black screen and dont come back.

transdogmifier
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 6116
    • Ribbons : 17
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 04:41:12 (permalink)
    because you're looking for a reason...

I've had this one since 4 days after card lunch.

It can't possibly be that users have other bad parts (like a crappy psu that is underpowered) or bad electrical systems in their house that causes issues..

No, it's the card......It could be...lemons happen...far more are out in the wild that are fine, than are exhibiting this issue...but I bet many of these
    people having issues will continue to with other cards until they fix their actual issues. It's not always the easiest thing to point at that causes the issue.

AMD Ryzen 7900x3d
    Deepcool LT720
    Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X670 (Might change..don't like this board)
    eVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (Hybrid kit on it)
    Asus ROG Swift PG43UQ 4k Monitor
    eVGA 1600W Supernova T2 PSU
    32GB Kingston 6000 DDR5 (2x16GB) Fury
    Corsair MP600 Pro 2TB (Boot)
    Corsair MP600 2TB (Games/Data)
    Phanteks P500A Case

lemmein
    • Total Posts : 91
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 04:48:03 (permalink)
    So if there are so many of these cards dying is there no way anyone from EVGA can shed light on this matter? Or at least take a look at a few of those gpus being sent back and diagnose the issue so we all know.
    DrunkenDemon
    • Total Posts : 25
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 05:04:46 (permalink)
    As said above, it isn't just eVGA. They just have a very active forum compared to others. I think its a mix of a couple things. 

People with "problems" posting on the internet while the people without don't bother. Add that to so many people playing with their BIOS (flashing BIOS from other manufacturers, etc) and just about every other setting they can think of to get higher benchmarks and you are bound to see failures. Before it was primarily people with experience doing these things while now everyone thinks they can do it adding again to failures. Combine that with all the people mixing these power hungry monsters to old worn out PSU, older motherboards, using divider cables for power, etc and you will get more problems.

Not to mention, I doubt most people complaining about problems give us the full story. They might leave out certain points in case they need to RMA and posting on the manufacturers own forums is probably not the best place to list everything they did to a card.
    lemmein
    • Total Posts : 91
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 05:18:12 (permalink)
    DrunkenDemon
    As said above, it isn't just eVGA. They just have a very active forum compared to others. I think its a mix of a couple things. 

People with "problems" posting on the internet while the people without don't bother. Add that to so many people playing with their BIOS (flashing BIOS from other manufacturers, etc) and just about every other setting they can think of to get higher benchmarks and you are bound to see failures. Before it was primarily people with experience doing these things while now everyone thinks they can do it adding again to failures. Combine that with all the people mixing these power hungry monsters to old worn out PSU, older motherboards, using divider cables for power, etc and you will get more problems.

Not to mention, I doubt most people complaining about problems give us the full story. They might leave out certain points in case they need to RMA and posting on the manufacturers own forums is probably not the best place to list everything they did to a card.

Yeah I guess you're probably right. I don't usually come on these support forums in fact this is the first time I've ever read these forums, so it does make me a bit curious.
    kevinc313
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 5004
    • Ribbons : 22
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 07:12:13 (permalink)
    Go over to the OC net forums owners thread and you'll find people with good cards running 2,200 mhz+.  It's luck of the draw.  Make sure to test your card out and set it up properly.
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1289
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 07:25:14 (permalink)
    Not to be mistaking luck of draw with ticking bomb (cheaply build cards) Last night I reported one of my friends FTW3 3090 that was 4-5 weeks old died and he was so happy that the grace period of test was past him, what you say about that. Literally this morning at work another guy reported he got his card 3 days ago (black lip) died.

I'm sorry to say but EVGA cards are problematic this time around.  What’s worse, Jacob have been asked ### of times by ### of people to give explanation, no answer to date, that is indication of sweeping issues under the rug, I lost my trust in EVGA

post edited by AWK16 - 2020/12/18 07:28:05
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30996
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 07:45:24 (permalink)
    AWK16
    Not to be mistaking luck of draw with ticking bomb (cheaply build cards) Last night I reported one of my friends FTW3 3090 that was 4-5 weeks old died and he was so happy that the grace period of test was past him, what you say about that. Literally this morning at work another guy reported he got his card 3 days ago (black lip) died.

I'm sorry to say but EVGA cards are problematic this time around.  What’s worse, Jacob have been asked ### of times by ### of people to give explanation, no answer to date, that is indication of sweeping issues under the rug, I lost my trust in EVGA

If there is an NDA from Nvidia ... nothing will be posted

If EVGA has the ability to make public comment - then they will decide when & what is appropriate

Sad, to see people having issues ... Good that EVGA has a good warranty program

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Intoxicus
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 406
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 08:48:31 (permalink)
    MBrown1964
    What is going on with these cards?   I happened to get lucky where the lights are messed up I can't control them and my far right fan that cools 4 power phases in it and is super important im sure and is why all this is happening... i guess since i have my fans in my computer ramped pretty high it still works and i can use it but who wants a card that has a super important fan on it dead and no control of the lighting whatsoever and with it like this there is only a matter of time til its dead cuz something obviously shorted out or something... its either off, white , or like 5 leds on the left are lit up and that's it and they light uyp white and the rest is dead lol but soo many people are having these problems like my MSI 2080 ti gaming x trio is still running just fine and for about a full year i've ran it on 100% fan speeds and those fans still are working great and no leds are out so im kind of mad now cuz i dont know if its just the FT3s only or is the other 3090 oc one that's black is that one having these problems? Can anyone tell me if the other 3090 XC3 Ultra Gaming anyone heard this card dying cuz im probably going to just get this one cuz of how many FT3s seem to have just died with some people it resets and dies some its dies in a game. i wouldnt have ever figured it out if i hadnt tried to change the color of my led on it then it wouldnt change and i then look at the EVGA Precision the thing that shows all the temptures in the card now mine shows 0 on everything but it still reads the masin cpu and its working and is cool but i bet the power where the fan used to help it those must be getting hot cuz once in a while my computer will reboot or the screen will go black and stay for a while then come back on so EVGA what is going on with these cards and no fans on a card should die before any of the actual other components cuz ive never had 1 single dead fan on anything until now...

I've come to wonder how many failed cards are using both connectors on a daisy chain power cable.

EVGA is saying it's ok to use and I've come to heavily question if they should be used at all.

Stick with one connection per GPU power cable and it will likely work better overall.

"Humans are not rational animals, humans are rationalizing animals." -Robert A Heinlein
    Gogod2020
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 272
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 08:51:04 (permalink)
    DrunkenDemon

I told my S/N to support and got an RMA in 2-3 min if that says anything. No questions asked either. Something is just bad. 

Intel Core 10700K, Z490 Aorus Elite AC v.1.0, GSkill 32GB 3000/CL14, EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra, Corsair HX1200, Dell S2721DGF, DRP4, Be Quiet SW3 140mm pwm high speed x4, Be Quiet 500DX, Samsung NVME 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Samsung SATA 860 Evo 1TB
    Gogod2020
    iCX Member
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 08:54:10 (permalink)
    Intoxicus
    me to wonder how many failed cards are using both connectors on a daisy chain power cable.
    EVGA is saying it's ok to use and I've come to heavily question if they should be used at all.
    Stick with one connection per GPU power cable and it will likely work better overall.

3 separate connectors. Brand new HX1200 Corsair. Fans revving up and down every 2-3 min when in games, black screen and fans revving at least once a day. Same story as 99.9% of everyone else having a 3080 ftw3 ultra problem around here. And no I wasn't in any mood to spend 230 euro (around 270$) to send my 20 day old GPU as an RMA during Christmas of all times. 

Intel Core 10700K, Z490 Aorus Elite AC v.1.0, GSkill 32GB 3000/CL14, EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra, Corsair HX1200, Dell S2721DGF, DRP4, Be Quiet SW3 140mm pwm high speed x4, Be Quiet 500DX, Samsung NVME 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Samsung SATA 860 Evo 1TB
    flg2010
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 316
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 09:27:28 (permalink)
    I dunno...  I suspect its the stress on these cards when people play newer games at max settings.  I am seeing temps in the high 60s and low 70s just playing ff14 1440 max settings at 165 htz 

I have no idea what would happen if I played a newer game.. I am actually avoiding anything more taxing then warframe right now.  Until maybe there is a bios fix or driver fix.

---Main Rig Build ---
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, CPU Cooler: NZXT X73 360, GPU: EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra, MB: ASUS CH VIII Formula, RAM: 64GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3600, Storage:  2TB Adata M.2, 2TB WD SSD, 500GB WD SSD, Case:  Thermaltake ARGB View51
    KingEngineRevUp
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1030
    • Ribbons : 9
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 09:38:31 (permalink)
    SprayingMango
    I'm worried as well and i'm trying to figure out if there is a correlation between serial number and failure rate. I see many 2014 serial number cards being posted as dying and only a few 2012's. This reminds me of the 2080Ti cards that were failing at launch due to memory die issues. I have a 2012 3090FTW3 Ultra that I put the hybrid kit on and i'm very worried it will die in a month. :( 

There's no correlation yet. Not enough data.
    FTW Member
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 09:44:39 (permalink)
    flg2010
    I dunno...  I suspect its the stress on these cards when people play newer games at max settings.  I am seeing temps in the high 60s and low 70s just playing ff14 1440 max settings at 165 htz 

I have no idea what would happen if I played a newer game.. I am actually avoiding anything more taxing then warframe right now.  Until maybe there is a bios fix or driver fix.

Don't you think that is a very poor speculation for $900-$1900 cards? Whether you play now or then and If you hoping for a miracle, you might be sorry when your card dies months from now just because the inevitable bunt to happen if there is potential issue, deal with it now rather than later, that's the only way to find out where the weakest link is.

Stress the card now as much is possible, If it survives, your golden. 
    Scales218
    • Total Posts : 11
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 10:31:49 (permalink)
    Is this still happening?
    FTW Member
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 10:36:55 (permalink)
    Scales218
    Is this still happening?

Never stopped
    SprayingMango
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 273
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 10:42:16 (permalink)
    Gogod2020
    DrunkenDemon

I told my S/N to support and got an RMA in 2-3 min if that says anything. No questions asked either. Something is just bad. 

So this comment confuses me. Did you just call support even though you had a card that worked perfectly fine? Or did you call because your card died? Why did you call and what did you say? 

Affiliate Code = I6E6SHELAX
    ASUS Z690 Strix E
    32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator 5600
    Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB
    WD Black 2TB PCIe 4 NVME
    EVGA 3090Ti FTW3 Ultra
    Corsair AX1600i PSU
    Corsair 1000D 
    Corsair QL120 fans x 15
    Corsair H150i Pro XT
    Asus PG27UQ w/ PG279Q x2
    ctiger2
    • Total Posts : 19
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 10:51:18 (permalink)
    This should not be happening. So frustrating for the end user. Hopefully EVGA can fix the issues. 
    Andrew_WOT
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 321
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 10:57:46 (permalink)
    Cool GTX

If there is an NDA from Nvidia ... nothing will be posted
    If EVGA has the ability to make public comment - then they will decide when & what is appropriate

Is there, that would indicate some core NVidia design flaw?
    Revving fans and black screens are most likely driver issue but I see a lot of red LED of death cases reported. Cards just turned out DOA or dying after some use.
    Never seen anything like this before, not with EVGA.

jmdevince1
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 11:03:52 (permalink)
    Odds are, this is a fab problem or an EE problem. Too many cards across too many configurations and vendors are dying in the exact same way. Suddenly, with no warning, black screen, reboot, dead card. The intervals are different suggesting whatever it is is mildly variable. Fab problems usually result in high early mortality rates. Best guess, nvidia wants to pump those Q4 numbers and dropped QC at the factories to up the chip yields to shove the chips out the door to partners... They were already having problems with yields on fabs which is why there are so few cards out. 

I'm staying clear of Nvidia for at least 6 months while this gets worked out. 

Edit: Here's a link to an article back from October citing yield problems with Samsung, whom are the ones that are producing the Nvidia Ampere chips... hxxps://www[.]extremetech[.]com/gaming/315898-nvidia-rtx-3080-and-3090-shortages-likely-to-persist-into-2021
    post edited by jmdevince1 - 2020/12/18 11:08:23
    • Total Posts : 5
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 11:37:33 (permalink)
    Add me to the list... 3080 ftw3 ultra with sn 2012 seems to be dead. Freezes, blackscreens and artifacts started a week ago and happened more often every day... occasionally a b2 boot error.
    Reseated the card, update drivers and bios, disabled cms, switched to gen 3 and loaded optimized defaults. Nothing helped.. now I am stuck on a 97 boot error.
    Contacted support but I am worried it might take a while in the holiday season which would not be good. Got two weeks off and need give online lessons after that (teacher)... I hope EVGA support will react fast and adequately....

system:
    x570 master rev 1.1 f31o
    5800x
    32gb gskill (mb compatible)
    seasonic tx-850
    kingston a2000
    post edited by Fatales - 2020/12/18 14:06:03
    Gogod2020
    iCX Member
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 12:44:00 (permalink)
    SprayingMango
    So this comment confuses me. Did you just call support even though you had a card that worked perfectly fine? Or did you call because your card died? Why did you call and what did you say? 

I made a ticket reciting my problem in a rather general manner. I got a reply asking my S/N. I wrote my S/N. RMA was opened.

I didn’t ask for an RMA I asked for a solution to what I was facing. And no the card was anything but fine. It was spinning the fans on/off ignoring the fixed curve, ignoring the low temperature and at times it would simply go mad and stress from things that don’t stress my gtx 1060 mounted on the same rig with same graphics.

If my gtx 1060 can play wow at my new rig at 100 frames full ultra and silent, I don’t see why a monster 3080 was stressing and had to rev the fans up and down at every new frames or when minimizing.

Not to mention the black screens with increasing frequency and the fans revving while temp was 55c.

Bad bad bad!

Gogod2020
    iCX Member
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 12:47:09 (permalink)
    Fatales
    Add me to the list... 3080 ftw3 ultra with sn 2012 seems to be dead. Freezes, blackscreens and artifacts started a week ago and happened more often every day...

I RMAd just when the artifacts started. Exactly same story as yours mate. Good luck to us. May the next be the last.

DarkTAO
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 345
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 12:48:46 (permalink)
    I had another black screen today.. I need to RMA it already but I don't want to lose my pre-paid return. 

24G-P5-3987-KR
    09/24/2020 01:16:10 PM PT Yes
    Delivered 17 Hours From Purchase
    Intel i9-9900K
    EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
    EVGA CLC-280
    Asus PG279Q
    LG CX OLED 55"
    EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra/Hybrid Cooler
    Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
    32GB G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 3600
    EVGA Supernova 850 T2
    Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 850 pro 512GB SSD
    Samsung 840 500GB SSD

08G-P5-3751-KR
    10/28/2020 04:27:02 PM PT No

24G-P5-3987-KR
    10/02/2020 17:12:43 PM PT No - Not Buying
     Removing Once 3090 Arrives
    10G-P5-3897-KR
    09/24/2020 01:35:27 PM PT No - Not Buying
    Removing Once 3090 Arrives [
    markus_ke
    • Total Posts : 53
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 13:02:18 (permalink)
    If it’s really so high count for failing cards it must cost evga a lot of money with rma process.

So they are interested in to have no failing cards as we from customer side.

So if it’s really a bigger problem i‘m sure they already know the problem and how to fix.

If not it’s normal rma percentage.
    I think also that the customer who buys evga are not like other ones. And wie see a normal rma rate for it.

Cross finger i‘m right 😂
    Markus
    • Total Posts : 5
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 14:03:08 (permalink)
    Gogod2020
    Fatales
    Add me to the list... 3080 ftw3 ultra with sn 2012 seems to be dead. Freezes, blackscreens and artifacts started a week ago and happened more often every day...

I RMAd just when the artifacts started. Exactly same story as yours mate. Good luck to us. May the next be the last.

I'll give it another try. I could boot once more after a while and installed bios f31k. Did a clear CMOS and run optimized default settings. Stock settings on the 3080. Didnt crash for 90 minutes in Black ops/Warzone and no critical error in the event log. I am still not 100% convinced its the card thats broken or the bios. Lots of complaints on Gigabyte's F31 bios as well... (WiFi failed me before and did get a 0d error also last week somewhere... memory...). If there was just an easy way to pinpoint the problem.. normally I wouldn't care so much, but since we are a few days before the holiday season and at the start of a new lockdown in the Netherlands a replacement might take a while... 
    post edited by Fatales - 2020/12/18 14:06:38
    Gogod2020
    iCX Member
    Re: Why are soooo many people and me having the 3090 FTW3 Ultra something die within a mon 2020/12/18 15:26:08 (permalink)
    Sometimes I went into 4-5 hours gaming straight up gaming with no problems. Then as I switched game it would crash on loading screen with fans revving screen black and the rest of the pc working.

The abnormal behavior of the fans was more specific. Areas with intense graphics triggered the effect. HOWEVER isn’t it crazy that my old 1060 does NOT react to such high graphics but the mighty 3080 did?

Most of all I’m very frustrated that sending the RMA costed me the ridiculous sum of 230€.

Get real EVGA we paid way over the MSRP here in EU then this? For a bad card? And who guarantees the next one will not be the same?

Page: 12345.. > >> Showing page 1 of 7
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile