EVGA

Where are the products?

Author
Gawl86
  • Total Posts : 41
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/01/29 11:59:05 (permalink)
For months now, the European website has not had products available for sale. I wanted to do a check and I checked all the types of products on the site and there is no trace of product availability. Could I know why? If EVGA has decided not to sell on the European market anymore, it should say so at least we can decide to buy more instead of waiting for any product that will never be available. :/

2 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30996
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Where are the products? 2020/01/29 16:25:57 (permalink)
    What is the deal with the stock on EU store?

https://forums.evga.com/FindPost/3026384

EVGATech_AdamB
    I discussed with our EU team to try to get a little more clarification about our EU store. We are undergoing a restructuring process which will affect our online store for an indefinite period of time. The products are being offered though our channel partners and if there’s any issue with sourcing any given product please feel to reach out to our customer service team to direct you to the appropriate partner. You can call us at 1-888-881-3842 or EU customers may want to e-mail our EU team directly at supportEU@evga.com.

Thank you for supporting EVGA.

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Gawl86
    • Total Posts : 41
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Where are the products? 2020/01/29 22:40:59 (permalink)
    Thanks for the clarification
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile