PSU EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2, 80+ GOLD 750W
I have tried to look it up in the forum but i could not find this exact scenario. I will try to explain it as best as possible.
1. every time I switch the PSU power OFF then ON
2. Then pressing the PC power, it will turn ON the PC (Click sound from PC and Fans start spinning)
3. Then before being able to enter BIOS it will do a quick shut down (Click sound from PC and Fans will shut down)
4. And After doing the shut down the PC will do automatic quick start up again and act normal (Click sound from PC and Fans start spinning)
(Its like a restart only that it does the Click sound and all the fans shut down. Doing restarts in windows, my pressing the MB onboard restart button and by restart from the case button doesn't make Click sound and all the fans will not shut down)
System: (None of my hardware has been overclocked)
- Win10 = no updates and no virus
- i7-5820k = No errors in "windows memory diagnostic tool" and PASS in "Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool"
- Motherboard MSI X99 Gaming 7: Onboard debug screen = no debug code
- GPU = No updates is acting normal
- SSD 960 EVO = No updates and no problems in "Samsung Diagnostic Scan"
- Corsair vengeance = No errors in "windows memory diagnostic tool"
post edited by themceyo - 2019/10/07 06:21:56