EVGA

AnsweredTransferable Warranty Question

Author
SpaaceManBob
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/06/11 11:16:11 (permalink)
So I'm going to be selling my 2080 Ti on eBay and am wondering how the transferable warranty works. I got the card after RMAing my original and it says it still has 500+ days left on the warranty on the RMA card's details page. Is it possible for the buyer to get the transferable warranty and if so what's the easiest way to go about getting it to them?
Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 30983
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 122
Re: Transferable Warranty Question 2021/06/11 11:19:19 (permalink) ☼ Best Answerby Cool GTX 2021/06/11 12:32:01
SpaaceManBob
So I'm going to be selling my 2080 Ti on eBay and am wondering how the transferable warranty works. I got the card after RMAing my original and it says it still has 500+ days left on the warranty on the RMA card's details page. Is it possible for the buyer to get the transferable warranty and if so what's the easiest way to go about getting it to them?

Optional - purchased - Extended 5yr /10yr - warranty is Not transferable

Second owner Warranty term - starts the day EVGA or their Authorized Retailer - originally shipped the GPU & NOT - the day you bought the GPU ........... all based on serial number

The last two digits of the serial number are key to warranty terms .... check the links

TRY this page: https://www.evga.com/warranty/check.asp

(Note this is probably Only for Retail parts - Dealer Direct has different Terms)

Enter a valid serial number to check the warranty status of the product

This tool checks the warranty status based on the ship date from EVGA*

Original and Secondhand Warranty FAQ

• EVGA Warranty
  • EVGA Extended Warranty  (excerpt, spaces added for clarity)
  • "All Extended Warranty purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
  • The option to purchase will be available at the time of registration if registration is completed within 90 days of purchase. If you decline at the time of registration, the option to purchase the Extended Warranty will be available up to 90 days from the original date of purchase.
  •  
    Replacements under EVGA's RMA Service will always follow the original product's warranty. It will not be necessary to purchase the Extended Warranty again for RMA replacements."

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile