Total Annihilation is currently free on GOG

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102291
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2020/06/05 10:15:45 (permalink)
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/total_annihilation_is_currently_free_on_gog/1

For the next 48 hours, Total Annihilation will be available for free on GOG, allowing PC gamers to experience the RTS classic with both of the game's expansion packs, The Core Contingency and Battle Tactics. This game has been updated to run on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10, and comes with the game's Map Editor and the game's full soundtrack. Digital versions of the game's manual will also be available to download. 

In Total Annihilation, players will be placed within the galaxy-spanning war between The Core and ARM, who are both exhausting the resources of millions of worlds to fuel their struggle for domination. Both sides are crippled, and the forces of both sides are fighting to destroy the other once and for all. Total Annihilation features a campaign for each side of the conflict, with both spanning 25 missions each. The game's The Core Contingency adds an extra 25 missions into the mix, while Battle Tactics adds 100 new missions to the game. 

This free game offer only requires a free GOG account to access and will be available until 2 PM BST on Sunday, June 7th. PC Gamers can take advantage of this offer on GOG.com

I try to post free games whenever I find them for the forum members to enjoy

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

3 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30996
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Total Annihilation is currently free on GOG 2020/06/05 12:29:13 (permalink)
    thanks

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

dman_15
    • Total Posts : 39
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Total Annihilation is currently free on GOG 2020/06/06 02:05:53 (permalink)
    This brings back some fond memories
    Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10102
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Total Annihilation is currently free on GOG 2020/06/06 02:22:47 (permalink)
    Free is always a good price and it I remember this game when it originally came out being pretty good. I haven't played it in ages but I will be checking this one out to see how it aged.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile