Titan heatsink with fans ?

Author
steveliddle
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/04/15 11:46:02 (permalink)
Hi, 

I have an evga titan that currently has an aftermarket AIO cooler brought from EVGA, the card was bought elsewhere and is out of warrantly.

Rebuilding the PC this weekend and am dropping the AIO cpu cooler which whilst seems to be working, is probably at the end of it's working life and have gone with a fins and fan cooler.

Is there a heatsink that I can use to replace the water cooling loop and strap on a couple of fans to the heatsink ?

Am hoping to use the AIO for a while, but with the case I have if I need to go back to air cooling, the side of the case will have to come off for the airflow needed

MORPHEUS II CORE BLACK HEATPIPE VGA COOLER is well within TDP, but not sure if it can be made to fit ?

post edited by steveliddle - 2021/04/15 11:54:34

1 Reply Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31004
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Titan heatsink with fans ? 2021/04/17 12:07:36 (permalink)

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile