Thermaltake Releases Several New Pacific DIY Liquid Cooling Products

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102300
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2020/06/03 23:37:58 (permalink)
https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/thermaltake-outs-several-new-pacific-diy-liquid-cooling-products.html

Thermaltake, the leading PC DIY premium brand for Cooling, Gaming Gear, and Enthusiast Memory solutions, happily presents the new Pacific PR32-D5 Plus Reservoir & Pump Combo, Pacific W7 Plus CPU Water Block, and Pacific MX1 Plus CPU Water Block.

The Pacific PR32-D5 Plus Reservoir & Pump Combo features a rotary inlet and outlet design that is easy for users to install. The 220 mm long reservoir with a 300ml capacity has twelve high lumen addressable LEDs that can display 16.8 million color RGB spectrum, enabled by the TT RGB Plus software. The high-performance D5 pump can create a high flow system that allows coolant to travel at a faster pace. The new mounting features also enables the Pacific PR32-D5 to be installed to a fan or a radiator so that the users can save more space.

Features of the Pacific PR32-D5 Plus Reservoir & Pump Combo, Pacific W7 Plus CPU Water Block, and Pacific MX1 Plus CPU Water Block:
TT RGB Plus Software
Monitor the fan performance, adjust the fan speeds, and customize the lighting effects for Thermaltake Plus RGB liquid cooling products with the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and an exclusively designed mobile app. Choose a function from below and scroll down to read the details.

Temperature sensor built-in (W7 and MX1 Only)
Transmits signal from the built-in temperature sensor to the TT RGB Plus software to monitor the coolant's temperature.

Rotary Inlet and Outlet Design (Pacific PR32-D5 Plus Only)
Two G1/4 port allows users to better connect their water tubes by changing the position that would save up spacing for users while installing their pc.

New Mounting System (Pacific PR32-D5 Plus Only)
Allowing the pump/reservoir to mount with a fan or a radiator so that the users can save more spacing.

I don't have the pricing but I expect the pricing to be competitive. I like the RGB effect. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31001
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Thermaltake Releases Several New Pacific DIY Liquid Cooling Products 2020/06/04 11:59:36 (permalink)
    interesting RGB on the reservoir

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile