EVGA

The problem with my RTX 2080 Ti a Kingpin. ;(

Author
RamzZzezZz
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/02/10 11:27:24 (permalink)
Good afternoon! I''ve been a fan of evga for a long time. Since computer is my hobby, I often change maps and compare them. The Kingpin series is my favorite and I try to try it as well. The Turing generation is no exception. So I bought myself a 2080 ti kingpin. I started unpacking and was surprised. The box was sealed with original Evga seals, the card was in films and sealed with the same seals and covered with protective mica on top with the inscription remove before use. But on the plate where the connectors are missing two bolts and akurato tinted paint, as well as violated the warranty seal and there is no transportation silicone plug on the nvlink connector Everything was sealed box, card and was new. Since I often buy video cards and compare them, it was not difficult to distinguish a new product from a used one. There are no traces of unscrewing the bolts even under macro shooting. Since I live in Russia, it was difficult to find such a product here. Ordered from abroad and it was brought. Help me understand the history of my video card? The card is working and there are no health claims. But the sediment remained. (This is my third Kingpin and before this case everything was great) and in any case, thank you for so much quality video card. What should I do in this situation? Is it possible that the factory made mistakes during Assembly or packaging? Or did you repackage the Rma card?

2 Replies Related Threads

GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10323
    • Ribbons : 48
    Re: The problem with my RTX 2080 Ti a Kingpin. ;( 2020/02/10 11:54:02 (permalink)
    Where did you purchase this GPU from?  Have a link?

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
    LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    donhass
    • Total Posts : 7
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: The problem with my RTX 2080 Ti a Kingpin. ;( 2020/02/16 08:55:33 (permalink)
    Did you buy from EVGA Directly?  
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile