The Mouse and Keyboard software

Author
Atradies007
  • Total Posts : 11
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/02/24 07:50:27 (permalink)
Hello all, 
           I was wondering if y'all are going to make some demonstration videos on the mouse and keyboard software. I have a few questions if that is okay! First of all, I can't wait for the X-15 MMO mouse. Right now I am using the Razner Naga MMO mouse from way back in the day. To be honest I love it very much, but as I have said in previous posts, I really don't like having to sign in with my email address and I dont like randomly being logged out of my acct and having to log back in all the time. Moreover, their customer service sucks, and is hard to get a hold of. I have had enough and can't wait to get my hands on the X-15 !!! All that being said, here are my questions. #1, Will you be able to have independent X/Y settings in a profile? #2, Can you assign a dpi switch to a keyboard key instead of a mouse. #3 Do I have to,"sign in" to the software with my email just to use it? Thanks in advance and I very much look forward to your response ! :)

Thanks for your time, ZugzwangGroo !!!

2 Replies Related Threads

jlmajeske
    • Total Posts : 33
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: The Mouse and Keyboard software 2021/02/24 11:16:52 (permalink)
    For #3, I'm going under the assumption that the keyboard and mouse software is the same or at least close (I have the z20 keyboard). It doesn't even have an option to sign in that I can see.   I'm waiting for the X20 to release.
    EVGA_James
    EVGA Product Manager
    • Total Posts : 1026
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: The Mouse and Keyboard software 2021/02/24 11:50:15 (permalink)
    Atradies007
     #1, Will you be able to have independent X/Y settings in a profile? 

Yes

Atradies007
     #2, Can you assign a dpi switch to a keyboard key instead of a mouse. 

No 

Atradies007
    #3 Do I have to,"sign in" to the software with my email just to use it?

No

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile