The Car With No Driver | ft. Peugeot E-Legend Concept

Author
atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 12753
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 25
2019/05/26 21:06:59 (permalink)

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G

1 Reply Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10098
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: The Car With No Driver | ft. Peugeot E-Legend Concept 2019/05/27 01:57:08 (permalink)
    It’s very interesting technology and I think sometime in the future we will get to the point people won’t drive since insurance will cost will skyrocket for non autonomous automobiles since I don’t think we can expect insurance to go away or decrease.

While I think that will be a ways off I am kind of looking forward to it for when I get old. It will be nice to not have to worry about getting to the grocery store or to doctors appointments. Also if I can watch a movie or TV show while traveling it would change how people binge shows in which people are getting out of the house and doing something while also watching TV for a few hours.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile