https://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/the_callisto_protocol_s_latest_update_adds_new_game_and_performance_optimizations_across_for_platforms/1 The Callisto Protocol now has a New Game + mode
Striking Distance Studios have released patch 3.01 for The Callisto Protocol on all platforms, adding to the game it's highly anticipated New Game + mode while offering gamers new performance optimisations for the game on all platforms. On PC, this update weighs in at 11GB and is said to deliver moderate performance increases when ray tracing is disabled. That said, the game's ray tracing effects remains as taxing as ever, and this update has a minimal performance impact when these effects are activated.
Across all platforms, New Game + allows gamers to carry over all weapons, upgrades, and Callisto credits over to a new save. These items can be accessed at the game's first reforge. Patch Notes - [v. 3.01] January 19, 2023NEW GAME+
- Users who previously completed the game will have access to NewGame+ after the patch.
- Application restart may be required.
- Requires an active save file from game completion.GLOBAL
- Fixed an issue where some users were not correctly granted the "The Protocol is About Life" achievement
- Added New Game Plus. Complete the game to unlock New Game Plus and carry your pression over to a new save. All weapons, upgrades, and Callisto Credits can be collected at the first Reforge
- General performance optimizations across all platforms
- Players no longer take damage when vaulting over obstacles
- Fixed multiple issues where certain camera angles or progression paths could cause environments to stream out and allow Jacob to fall through the ground
- Consistency pass on cabinets, lockers, and shelves to display correctly in High Contrast mode
- Voice leveling and subtitle mismatch adjustments across localized languagesPC
- Fixed low frequency crash in the Tunnels level during the Two Head fight
- Skip Cinematics button has been mapped to the Interact/Pickup input
- Fixed a long hitch when enabling Ray-Traced Shadows in the main menu
- Prevented mouse cursor from displaying during some area transitionsPS4
- Fixed low frequency crash in Snowcat when Jacob is talking to Dani
Some excellent updates to the game.