The Bitfenix DAWN TG mid-tower chassis is available from OCUK

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102313
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2020/01/20 04:25:23 (permalink)
https://www.kitguru.net/components/cases/james-dawson/the-bitfenix-dawn-tg-mid-tower-chassis-is-available-from-ocuk/

Bitfenix says its new mid-tower chassis draws inspiration from the name, as the D-RGB lighting in the front and side panels of the DAWN TG emits light that gives the impression of a sunrise shining through a window. Behind the front tempered glass panel is a mesh that features unique patterns that extends to the right-hand side of the case and includes digital ARGB lighting. The DAWN TG includes three 120mm fans, the rear fan is one from the Bitfenix Spectre series that is equipped with RGB lighting to light up the interior of the case and can be seen through the tempered glass side window. The case supports up to E-ATX motherboards and provides plenty of internal space for hardware and cable management.

The Bitfenix DAWN TG ARGB midi tower case is available to pre-order now from Overclockers UK, priced at £99.95. 

Personally I think the price is not that bad for what you get. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

1 Reply Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31005
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: The Bitfenix DAWN TG mid-tower chassis is available from OCUK 2020/01/20 13:53:22 (permalink)
    Nice, interesting 2 surface use of led on the case

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile