EVGA

The ACX 3.0 cooling system - why can't it be bought by itself?

Author
michaellee213
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/05/24 09:35:31 (permalink)
Does anyone know why the ACX 3.0 cooling system for GPUs isn't for sale all by itself?  Would that make too much sense?

I have a number of 1070 cards that I would like to upgrade by giving them quality ball bearing fans (instead of sleeve bearing fans) and the ACX 3.0 coolers seem to be a good option.  But I can't seem to find them anywhere unless they are already attached to an EVGA GPU.

Short of the ACX 3.0 as a cooling solution for 1070 cards, does anyone know where replacement GPU fans with ball bearings (not sleeve bearings) can be purchased?  (Don't give me AliExpress links; most of those fans are not ball bearing fans even though they falsely advertise that they are).

Thank you for your time.

1 Reply Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30983
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: The ACX 3.0 cooling system - why can't it be bought by itself? 2020/05/24 13:21:16 (permalink)
    Welcome to the EVGA Forums

EVGA does Not usually sell coolers ... sometimes you may find them on EVGA's eBay site ... I've never seen the ACX 3.0 coolers listed

EVGA | eBay Stores

usually you need to buy them used from anyone with a dead card or decided to use a water block exclusive - outside of the warranty period

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile