EVGA

Thanks EVGA!

Author
cyber44030
  • Total Posts : 50
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 3
2020/09/15 23:41:58 (permalink)
Just got my GTX 1650 SC Ultra GDDR6 yesterday. Bought this card with the Evga bucks I won from the NuAudio sweepstakes. I have a RX 580 that's slowly dying and when it got around 68c it would get intermittent black screen flashes randomly while gaming. Tried everything to get it to run cooler, Even new thermal pads and thermal paste because it seamed heat related. Have to down clock and under volt it to get it to stop and its just slowing getting worse.  Got tired of the dealing with it and needed a replacement. Couldn't afford to buy a new one out of pocket. Its a step down in performance but not by much and is nearly matched to the Rx 580 if you do a solid Overclock on it. Also its not power hungry or as hot as my 580. Only downfall is the amount of ram. Overall I'm happy with it and still able to play the games I enjoy. Just wanted to say Thank You for the Sweepstakes. I'm one of those people that never win a scratch off ticket let alone a sweepstakes and in the long run got me out of the pickle I was in with this video card.

Attached Image(s)

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile