System Monitoring Apps for Android and iOS

Author
ARIOS-X1
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 208
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 3
2016/10/01 17:36:32 (permalink)
If this has already been covered in another post I apologize as I wasn't sure what to search for.Please link me to any threads that relate to this.

I have 3 tablets right now, 2 android and 1 iPad. I use one of my tablets as a display for Logitech Arx Control which syncs with my Logitech software and displays the CPU, GPU, and RAM statistics and usage. I would like to get another monitoring app for my other 2 tablets, but I am not sure which ones to search for. Unfortunately NZXT CAM mobile app is not compatible with my 2nd android pad and I tried downloading it for my iPad, but it doesn't work correctly. I wondering if anyone knows some good system monitoring mobile apps for android or iOS that you may use(like an app that acts like Windows system monitor or something similar). I like having the tablets display my system info because I usually have other windows open on my peripheral monitors. I like to be able to see as much system information as I can because I like to keep tabs on temps and performance and stability. I will upload a picture of how I have my tablets set up. It's rather nice to have the mini screens for displaying information and adds to the tech aesthetics. I keep both my two 7" android tablets on the side of my keyboard so I can keep my eye on them easily. If anyone knows any other apps that are like Arx Control or CAM mobile apps please let me know. Thank you.
" />

4 Replies Related Threads

The Hoorider
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 126
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: System Monitoring Apps for Android and iOS 2016/10/02 11:29:17 (permalink)
    I use arx and core temp.i also have evga precision x mobile but cant get it to work. I noticed you have logi g19,do you have any good applets for it? I have same keyboard.

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31001
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: System Monitoring Apps for Android and iOS 2016/10/02 11:47:30 (permalink)
    The first step is to admit you have a problem

The second step would be to add another monitor to your collection

The third step would be ---> just "alt"+"tab" your way to the info

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

ARIOS-X1
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 208
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: System Monitoring Apps for Android and iOS 2016/10/02 14:04:02 (permalink)
    @ The Hoorider, I found an app for android called "Remote System Monitor" made by TRIGONE. This app shows almost everything about your PC. Check it out that's what I use now alongside Arx. About the applets, no, I've only found one in the past, but I can remember the name of it. It was very customizable and I didn't have the patience to work with it. 

@Cool GTX   yes the burdens of life...

I already have 3 surround monitors. two 17" dells in portrait and one 19" dell above my main in landscape. I'm outta room for any extra monitors. So I figured I'd go ship cockpit style and have all these little tablets displaying my navigation while I orbit Sol.

post edited by ARIOS-X1 - 2016/10/02 14:05:39
    420Ryme
    • Total Posts : 16
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: System Monitoring Apps for Android and iOS 2017/03/11 13:16:55 (permalink)
    Digging up a super old thread here​, but was anything ever done with the precision mobile app or arx integration for precision? I'm finally looking to replace my G15 and am intreagued by both arx and any way to get precision data on my phone.
    post edited by 420Ryme - 2017/03/11 13:18:04

My Rig
    i7 - 6900k @4.4Ghz
    H110i
    Asus Rampage V Edition 10
    32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 3200mhz
    SLI Asus Strix GTX1080's @2000mhz
    Samsung 950pro 512GB
    PC Power & Cooling T12w 1200w
    Corsair 750D Case

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile