EVGA

Step-Up Program question, in regards to shipping.

Author
HlGHBALL
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/09/27 21:17:30 (permalink)
Good evening,

My question is, am I able to have EVGA ship a stepped up GPU to me prior to me sending them mine. After speaking to my local Microcenter rep, he informed me that EVGA offers the option to have them ship a card prior to receiving one when a "security deposit" is placed.

example: EVGA places the full cost of the card as a credit hold on a credit card and once they receive the card being stepped up from, the hold is released. But if they do not receive the card in the allotted time, the credit is processed.

I am trying to determine if I will be without a GPU for several days before signing up. I've emailed a support ticket to ask this question, but figured it may be quicker to do so on the forums. Is anyone familiar with this? I know that Microsoft does a similar plan when requesting a replacement unit for a console under warranty. Just need to get all my duck lined up. Thank you.

2 Replies Related Threads

EVGATech_PeterN
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 144
    Re: Step-Up Program question, in regards to shipping. 2020/09/27 21:47:55 (permalink)
    Hi HIGHBALL,

Welcome to the EVGA forums.

EVGA does not send the product first for Step-Up.  You will have to send the product to EVGA first.  For security deposits, or collateral charges, those are for RMA's, which are later refunded.  You will be without the GPU for several days, however, once EVGA receives your GPU, we send out your new GPU within 1-3 business days.

Regards,
    Peter N

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link . 
    Redeemer33
    • Total Posts : 4
    Re: Step-Up Program question, in regards to shipping. 2021/09/21 15:28:37 (permalink)
    Good afternoon,
    After EVGA recieve's my card, about how long does it take for you to ship out the new step-up?

Thanks, 
    Matthew, W

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile