Square Enix releases two new trailers for Marvel's Avengers

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102253
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2020/06/24 23:10:37 (permalink)
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/square_enix_releases_two_new_trailers_for_marvel_s_avengers/1

Two new trailers have been released for Marvel's Avengers, a 3rd person action game where players can play as Earth's Mightiest Heroes to save the world from a powerful organisation called AIM. Marvel's Avengers will release on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on September 4th, offering gamers high-quality visuals, a wide variety of gameplay options and a huge cast of playable characters. 

The game starts with A-Day, the event which forces the Avengers to disband. After years of outlawed superpowers, Kamala Khan uncovered a global conspiracy where an organisation called Advanced Idea Mechanics (AIM) plans to take control of the planet. After this discovery, Khan must use her intellect and abilities to reforge the Avengers and challenge one of the greatest threats that the world has ever faced. On PC, Marvel's Avengers will be available through Steam, where the game is now available for pre-order. Those who pre-order the game will receive beta access to the game, as well as a Legacy costume pack for the game's main heroes. 

Should be an interesting game for those who like the Avengers genre. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

4 Replies Related Threads

aka_STEVE_b
    EGC Admin
    • Total Posts : 17692
    • Ribbons : 69
    Re: Square Enix releases two new trailers for Marvel's Avengers 2020/06/25 08:28:33 (permalink)
    Waiting for more reviews - the previous early looks did not fair so well. 

Story sounds good though...

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X  12-core cpu~ ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero ~ EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3~ G.SKILL Trident Z NEO 32GB DDR4-3600 ~ Phanteks Eclipse P400s red case ~ EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G+ PSU ~ Intel 660p M.2 drive~ Crucial MX300 275 GB SSD ~WD 2TB SSD ~CORSAIR H115i RGB Pro XT 280mm cooler ~ CORSAIR Dark Core RGB Pro mouse ~ CORSAIR K68 Mech keyboard ~ HGST 4TB Hd.~ AOC AGON 32" monitor 1440p @ 144Hz ~ Win 10 x64
    Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10101
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Square Enix releases two new trailers for Marvel's Avengers 2020/06/25 11:42:43 (permalink)
    aka_STEVE_b

A lot of those wanted the Avengers to look like the MCU and it doesn't seem like they want to pay the millions for the actors to be part of the game when they can go for the comic book look without paying millions for the actors. I might wait myself but it would be based on how powers are used since I hope it's not levels that have puzzles for one avenger to solve or limited times you can use powers.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 30975
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Square Enix releases two new trailers for Marvel's Avengers 2020/06/25 12:07:58 (permalink)
    aka_STEVE_b

agree

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

atfrico
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 12753
    • Ribbons : 25
    Re: Square Enix releases two new trailers for Marvel's Avengers 2020/06/25 17:56:02 (permalink)
    Ill get it at xmas discount😹😹😼

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile