Author
bradsour
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 644
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/12/09 10:27:40 (permalink)
ANNOUNCEMENT: 

Wholly smokes! In just over one week you all have submitted 10,000 notifies! Amazing! Keep 'em coming! Spread the word we are still missing a lot of the old ones and those are going to be the hardest to fill out and give any accuracy on. I know they are depressing to look at but the queues are still moving and it will help the community if they are added.

ANNOUNCEMENT 2:

Over the last 9 months we have enjoyed supplying you with the best way to see where you are at on the queue for each of the graphics cards. Today is the day that we take it to the next level. A major downside to the spreadsheets has been that they don't allow tracking down to the seconds level. Well we have solved that now. Yes we're looking at you EU folks, who are super tenacious about getting on queues in the first minute! Another issue has been bad user input data causing people to be seen as skipped. Well we have buttoned that up as well. Today we are proud to announce the launch of our Queue Tracker Website [LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN]. We encourage individuals that have both received their notify and also are still waiting for their notifies to migrate their data to the website. On the main page you will be able to see a summary for all cards, this is available with or without signing up. Once you sign up you can add your own notifies. If you're having any issues with any of the fields just click on the ? for the field and it will help you out to see how to fill it in. We're super excited for what we have put together and want to take your queue waiting to the next level. We have plans to add more features as we go along, this is just the basics we wanted to get in your hands. I hope you get as excited as we are! Please bookmark [LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN]. But most importantly is that we keep this thread going and having fun! We will continue to support the existing spreadsheets and clean up the data as bad input arises.

NOTIFICATION LINK UPDATE: Unfortunately EVGA has changed the way they work and we haven't found a way to direct link to the notification pages any longer. Please note these will not work and we won't have any for the 3080/3070 Ti launches at this time.

Follow the spreadsheet editors on Twitter|Reddit for the latest updates
Bradsour|Bradsour
Brenden77|Brenden77

Spreadsheets:
  • Spreadsheet Guide (PLEASE READ BEFORE REVIEWING THE SPREADSHEET):
    • You can find your entry by going to the tab of interest and searching (Ctrl+F) for your username.
    • Queue Info Tab gives a snapshot of all the cards and where they stand.
      • Average Days on Queue (ADoQ)
      • Average Fulfilled per Day (AFpD) - Average number of emails reportedly received per day
      • Average Queue Movement per Day (AQMpD) - Average number of entries reported and non reported the queue is moving per day.
      • Average Days to Email (ADtE) - Average number of days someone on the queue has waited for an Email
      • Days to Queue Empty (DtQE) - Number of days until the queue has been exhausted based upon the number queued up and using AQMpD
      • If the Last Ordered Date for a card matches the current date (Pacific Time) it will highlight in Green to indicate activity for the current day.
    • If you see a large number of Skipped rows... this is usually an indication that a user input error has occurred. Please report these to us.
    • If you show as skipped this does not mean that EVGA has actually skipped you. This is just likely an indication of bad input by another user. Report these to us so that we can clean it up.
    • If your row on a sheet shows as green but you haven't actually received your email to purchase you have entered invalid data. Reach out to us if you are unsure how to correct and we will help you.
    • Status Pages give visual representations of where the queue is at for a specific card (Credit: Brenden77)
  • NA 3070/3080/3090
  • NA 3060/Ti
  • NA Watercooled
  • EU 3060/Ti/3070/3080/3090
Forms (This is where you start to add your Auto Notify Information):
 Helpful Links:
NOTIFICATION LINK UPDATE: Unfortunately EVGA has changed the way they work and we haven't found a way to direct link to the notification pages any longer. Please note these will not work and we won't have any for the 3080/3070 Ti launches at this time.
* Will only work if the product is currently accepting notifications.
post edited by bradsour - 2021/06/11 07:06:08

2136 Replies Related Threads

bradsour
    SSC Member
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/10 09:18:53 (permalink)
    For those just getting on the 3080 XC3 Hybrid Queue don't forget to fill out the form!

EVGA Queue Tracker Megathread
    Don't forget to google EVGA Queue Tracker

After receiving your EVGA product use my rewards code above to gift me a couple EVGA bucks.
    kevinc313
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 5004
    • Ribbons : 22
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/10 09:39:55 (permalink)
    Nice.

BattleBorn00
    • Total Posts : 7
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/10 10:02:53 (permalink)
    I think there is still potential of incorrect data to be put on the sheets. As evident on the sheet for the 3080 FTW3 Hybrid, the last entry by Thadarasx4 indicated that their email was received when they have only signed up on the notification release this morning. I believe they have mistaken their notification confirmation email for the actual email containing the unique "purchase" link even though the form explicitly states the instructions. Not sure if the mods for the lists are keeping an eye on this and then manually changing it, seems to be a big task to keep track.

Otherwise, I think the forms and lists are great! Big props to you and the other creators.
    I can't think of any other way to mitigate the mistake for people that didn't read the instructions besides highlighting in all caps that it is not the notification confirmation lol.
    bradsour
    SSC Member
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/10 10:43:23 (permalink)
    BattleBorn00
    I think there is still potential of incorrect data to be put on the sheets. As evident on the sheet for the 3080 FTW3 Hybrid, the last entry by Thadarasx4 indicated that their email was received when they have only signed up on the notification release this morning. I believe they have mistaken their notification confirmation email for the actual email containing the unique "purchase" link even though the form explicitly states the instructions. Not sure if the mods for the lists are keeping an eye on this and then manually changing it, seems to be a big task to keep track.

Otherwise, I think the forms and lists are great! Big props to you and the other creators.
    I can't think of any other way to mitigate the mistake for people that didn't read the instructions besides highlighting in all caps that it is not the notification confirmation lol.

We (editors) do go through and try to clean up mistakes. It is turning into a tremendous amount of work for sure trying to make sure this stays up and accurate for you all. As the EVGA Queue is making it it's way out to the more broad communities it is bringing in more data input errors, just the nature of the beast. If you have suggestions we're definitely here listening how to make this a better tool for all of you. But please do be patient as we have normal work and families we have to prioritize. 

After receiving your EVGA product use my rewards code above to gift me a couple EVGA bucks.
    BattleBorn00
    • Total Posts : 7
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/10 10:59:33 (permalink)
    bradsour

We (editors) do go through and try to clean up mistakes. It is turning into a tremendous amount of work for sure trying to make sure this stays up and accurate for you all. As the EVGA Queue is making it it's way out to the more broad communities it is bringing in more data input errors, just the nature of the beast. If you have suggestions we're definitely here listening how to make this a better tool for all of you. But please do be patient as we have normal work and families we have to prioritize. 

Oh yeah, I definitely understand. And I'm sure it goes without saying that the community appreciates the tools you guys have created! I'm an engineer in the device manufacturing field, and unfortunately, the only way to mitigate these type of mistakes is to really, as my professors used to say, "dumb it down" to those not on your level of understanding or comprehension when creating manuals and IFUs. But yeah, I would possibly highlight, bring to attention somehow on the form, that the email is NOT the notification confirmation. I only meant to bring it to your guy's attention, hope it helps. Keep up the great work!
    bradsour
    SSC Member
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/11 05:50:28 (permalink)
    Just cleaned up the sheets. Happy Viewing... for a few minutes at least. 

bradsour
    SSC Member
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/11 10:19:33 (permalink)
    Todays drop includes the following models:
    08G-P5-3663-KR - 3060 Ti XC Gaming
    08G-P5-3665-KR - 3060 Ti FTW3 Gaming
    08G-P5-3755-KR - 3070 XC3 Ultra Gaming
    08G-P5-3767-KR - 3070 FTW3 Ultra Gaming
    10G-P5-3888-KR - 3080 XC3 Ultra Hybrid Gaming
    10G-P5-3897-KR - 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming
    24G-P5-3975-KR - 3090 XC3 Ultra Gaming
    24G-P5-3978-KR - 3090 XC3 Ultra Hybrid Gaming
    24G-P5-3988-KR - 3090 FTW3 Ultra Hybrid Gaming

brenden77
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 135
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/11 10:24:52 (permalink)
    BattleBorn00
    bradsour

Oh yeah, I definitely understand. And I'm sure it goes without saying that the community appreciates the tools you guys have created! I'm an engineer in the device manufacturing field, and unfortunately, the only way to mitigate these type of mistakes is to really, as my professors used to say, "dumb it down" to those not on your level of understanding or comprehension when creating manuals and IFUs. But yeah, I would possibly highlight, bring to attention somehow on the form, that the email is NOT the notification confirmation. I only meant to bring it to your guy's attention, hope it helps. Keep up the great work!

As programmers, Brad and I completely understand your point of view. That being said we are limited to what the form allows. Additionally, are limited to what the original form started off as, as we got involved after it was created and LIVE. Overall, you're not wrong about the lack of warning to the users. We can look into that modification.

Co-Creator of The NEW EVGA Queue Tracker
    Co-Editor of The Notify Queue Spreadsheets
    *Google: EVGA Queue Tracker*

Use my Associate Code for a discount on EVGA products: 4FDRDFAD6KK113P

Also known for asking 30 Series cards to go Elite First!

Google: EVGA Queue Tracker
    lcheng15
    • Total Posts : 8
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/11 11:55:42 (permalink)
    Found an invalid entry on the google spreadsheet for 3080 FTW3 Ultra.

1232 Psychobob EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA 10/22/2020 8:13:00 PM 10/22/2020 8:13:00 PM  No0Received

10G-P5-3897-KR 9/19/2020 10:45:10 PM PT  
    10G-P5-3885-KR 9/18/2020 1:33:44 PM PT  
    10G-P5-3883-KR 9/18/2020 1:33:34 PM PT  
    10G-P5-3881-KR 9/18/2020 1:33:08 PM PT 
    bradsour
    SSC Member
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/11 11:59:43 (permalink)
    lcheng15
    Found an invalid entry on the google spreadsheet for 3080 FTW3 Ultra.

1232 Psychobob EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA 10/22/2020 8:13:00 PM 10/22/2020 8:13:00 PM  No0Received

Thanks for reporting. It's been fixed.

dka56
    • Total Posts : 68
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/11 13:24:44 (permalink)
    Pardon my ignorance, but how do I enter my info on the Google doc spreadsheet? Am I able to?

Main Gear:
    MB: M4A89GTD PRO/USB3
    AMD 1090T
    PSU: EVGA 850W Supernova Modular
    GPU: EVGA GTX 570 HD SC
    brenden77
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/11 13:34:33 (permalink)
    Did a quality pass and fixed several entry date issues.

brenden77
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/11 13:41:07 (permalink)
    dka56
    Pardon my ignorance, but how do I enter my info on the Google doc spreadsheet? Am I able to?

Each individual sheet has it's own form. See OP. The form allows you to enter your information. The link to the sheet allows you to track your queue number and estimated email date. Those will improve each day, so check back often.

dka56
    • Total Posts : 68
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/11 19:49:51 (permalink)
    brenden77
    dka56

Each individual sheet has it's own form. See OP. The form allows you to enter your information. The link to the sheet allows you to track your queue number and estimated email date. Those will improve each day, so check back often.

All is good, I was able to enter my info.

Thanks again for all the hard work from all involved.

Main Gear:
    MB: M4A89GTD PRO/USB3
    AMD 1090T
    PSU: EVGA 850W Supernova Modular
    GPU: EVGA GTX 570 HD SC
    bradsour
    SSC Member
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/14 05:50:09 (permalink)
    Just cleaned up the sheets. Happy Viewing... for a few minutes at least.  Hoping you all get an email this week! Wishing you the best.

bradsour
    SSC Member
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/14 11:36:33 (permalink)
    Cards for today are going out. Don't forget to add your info to the spreadsheet. And as always you can save 5% on your GPU purchase by using one of our associate codes!

Jimbo2112
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 207
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/14 11:51:16 (permalink)
    Thank you for this.  I just added my name.

MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS Master
    PROC - AMD Ryzen 9 5950X (NZXT Kraken Z73)
    GPU - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra
    MEM - G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 64GB 3600 (16-19-19-39)
    PSU - EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G6
    CASE - Fractal Design Meshify 2 Black
    bradsour
    SSC Member
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/14 11:59:25 (permalink)
    Jimbo2112
    Thank you for this.  I just added my name.

Glad to see you aboard! Good Luck in your quest!

z999z3mystorys
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 4480
    • Ribbons : 23
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/14 12:29:43 (permalink)
    Glad to see this thread, much easier than having to go searching for a bunch of different spreadsheets, having them all on one place (I see people ask a lot when they can expect to get their card in the queue, from all the the different queues, so to have a central area to refer them to, instead of a bunch of single spreadsheets is a big help)

BTW, I asked for my data to be removed, as I canceled my spot in the queue as I was able to get a hybrid card instead, is there a way to say that I've canceled, or is requesting removal the best way?
    post edited by z999z3mystorys - 2020/12/14 12:35:03
    bradsour
    SSC Member
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/14 12:32:36 (permalink)
    z999z3mystorys
    Glad to see this thread, much easier than having to go searching for a bunch of different spreadsheets, having them all on one place (I see people ask a lot when they can expect to get their card in the queue, from all the the different queues, so to have a central area to refer them to, instead of a bunch of single spreadsheets is a big help)

I concur and I'm sorry we didn't get this consolidated for you all sooner!

bradsour
    SSC Member
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/14 13:25:37 (permalink)
    Latest Update: For the NA Sheets we have added a new column to the Queue Info Tab. This new column is the number of received emails reported for the last drop of record (# Last Drop). This will help indicate if a current day is leftovers or potentially a larger drop and would be an indication on if we can expect more throughout the next few days.

brenden77
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/14 13:55:42 (permalink)
    • 3080/3090 Notify
      • Fixed duplication of question descriptions on the form.
      • Changed ID Removal process and cleaned up those wishing to be removed.

bradsour
    SSC Member
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/14 17:28:19 (permalink)
    All EVGA just tweeted that the 3080 FTW3 Ultra Hybrid and KingPin will be going back up for notify on 12/16 at 9am PT. Come here and use our notification links so you can bypass the product on the store and get first access!

bradsour
    SSC Member
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/15 06:39:44 (permalink)
    Sheets have been reviewed/cleaned up. Happy Card hunting today!

gian1983
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 101
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/15 06:43:24 (permalink)
    man too many people i will never get a card lol
    bradsour
    SSC Member
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/15 07:05:46 (permalink)
    gian1983
    man too many people i will never get a card lol

Have hope my friend! The queue can look depressing, but it's much more depressing to hit F5 and not even know how close you are. Or worse get one in your cart but can't check out, find out that you end up no closer than you were before. At least if you get in the queue, each drop your turn will get closer.

gian1983
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 101
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/15 07:21:48 (permalink)
    Newegg drops almost every day right now but to much people on the app so crashed all the time 
    bradsour
    SSC Member
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/15 07:25:51 (permalink)
    Morning Summary

Card signed up for                      Queue Date/Time     Date Last Drop # Last Drop Total Queued
    EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA        10/7/2020 6:09:00   12/14/2020     3           291
    EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 GAMING       9/24/2020 8:20:00   12/7/2020      1           40
    EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 XC3 ULTRA         10/6/2020 10:15:00  11/24/2020     1           51
    EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 XC3 GAMING                                                       32
    EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 XC3 BLACK                                                        48
    EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA        9/18/2020 7:37:00   12/11/2021     1           2397
    EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 GAMING       9/18/2020 6:30:00   12/11/2020     1           488
    EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 ULTRA         11/16/2020 3:50:00  12/7/2020      3           638
    EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 GAMING                                                       313
    EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 BLACK         9/16/2020 15:06:00  12/14/2020     1           779
    EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING 10/29/2020 6:11:00  12/11/2020     1           713
    EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 FTW3 GAMING                                                      183
    EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 XC3 ULTRA GAMING  10/29/2020 6:46:00  12/14/2020     1           787
    3090 FTW3 ULTRA HYDRO COPPER GAMING                                                    1
    3090 FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING           12/10/2020 9:18:00  12/14/2020     1           37
    3090 XC3 ULTRA HYDRO COPPER GAMING                                                     1
    3090 XC3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING            12/8/2020 9:52:00   12/11/2020     1           22
    3080 FTW3 ULTRA HYDRO COPPER GAMING                                                    9
    3080 FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING           11/13/2020 9:16:00  12/10/2020     1           20
    3080 XC3 ULTRA HYDRO COPPER GAMING                                                     10
    3080 XC3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING            12/10/2020 9:08:00  12/11/2020     1           208
    3080/3090 FTW3 HYBRID KIT               11/13/2020 13:44:00 12/10/2020     1           24
    3080/3090 XC3 HYBRID KIT                12/10/2020 9:11:00  12/10/2020     1           33
    3060 Ti FTW3 ULTRA GAMING               12/1/2020  6:51:00  12/4/2020      1           1608
    3060 Ti FTW3 GAMING                     12/8/2020 13:24:00  12/11/2020     1           308
    3060 Ti XC GAMING                       12/1/2020 6:50:00   12/14/2020     4           1524

Shiki8
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 123
    Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2020/12/15 07:26:29 (permalink)
    gian1983
    Newegg drops almost every day right now but to much people on the app so crashed all the time 

That and combos which now require sending the entire combo back for a refund.
    Page: 12345.. > >> Showing page 1 of 72
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile