LockedSpreadsheet Megathread - Queue Tracker Website

Page: << < ..2122232425.. > >> Showing page 25 of 72
Author
bradsour
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 644
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 05:22:50 (permalink)
presidiodelux
So if that screenshot is to be believed and be moderately accurate they have delivered < 5k cards total? That’s crazy. Where are they all going?

Those screenshots are also out of context, at least for NA, it was pulled from just one of the few spreadsheets so it was only for the data in that one spreadsheet. Secondly it's crowd sourced data so it's only going to be as good as the data gathered. It's by no means supposed to reflect on EVGA. It's a reflection on the spreadsheets to show that people on the sheets are getting cards off the queue. There are people that believe the queue doesn't work at all.

greghanley3
bradsour
greghanley3
Does anyone know the details of this price change? What kind of increase are we expecting after April 16th?

The price would be the current price displayed in the store. Prior to Jan 11th the cards showed a different price and if your queue processes before 4/16 you will still get that price via a discount applied to your order. You might be able to find those former prices somewhere on the forum. But the prices on the store now are the new higher prices.

Thank you very much for clarifying! Also - out of curiosity, are there plans to update the form/sheet such that we can enter notification times with “seconds” level of granularity? With the way things are for us in the EU queue - the seconds are very important and would help to alleviate many questions being asked in the forum :-)

It would be a huge undertaking to add in seconds as Google doesn't natively support the seconds format as part of their date/time stamp. And we already have a lot of clean up to do so it would lead to more of a mess. Also the seconds only really matters for very early on in the queues for cards. Once you get past that initial flood of sign ups there is only a couple per minute. I don't think tracking at the seconds will make a queue position anymore reliable because as said it's only as good as the crowd sourced data and there can be a ton of people who don't want to take part in the spreadsheets and you can't account for them.

EVGA Queue Tracker Megathread
Don't forget to google EVGA Queue Tracker

After receiving your EVGA product use my rewards code above to gift me a couple EVGA bucks.
bradsour
SSC Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 05:25:42 (permalink)
jatobi
I just got my email to order my 3080 FTW3 Ultra Hybrid, 10G-P5-3898-KR.

I was 12/16/2020 9:05:05 AM.

Ordered today, waiting for it to ship out 2nd day delivery!

Edit:  I edited my response on the spreadsheet.

Awesome that your quest is almost over. I see you chose the fast travel! May the bounty be all that you were looking for. FYI, I have that card (basically, I have a converted 3080 Air) and it's so awesome. Hope it arrives for you before the weekend. And thanks for updating the spreadsheet!

After receiving your EVGA product use my rewards code above to gift me a couple EVGA bucks.
MaMi1
  • Total Posts : 9
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 05:26:04 (permalink)
Does anyone know when EU will get a stock like NA?
bradsour
SSC Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 05:28:41 (permalink)
MaMi1

Based on the data... it's only wishful thinking at this point. But I do hope it happens sooner than later.

MaMi1
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 05:31:24 (permalink)
bradsour
MaMi1

Based on the data... it's only wishful thinking at this point. But I do hope it happens sooner than later.
Well , there goes my dreams of getting my first pc Lmao
bradsour
SSC Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 06:09:41 (permalink)
Spreadsheets have been cleaned up.

Epsolike
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 435
  • Ribbons : 17
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 06:13:23 (permalink)
What about the top yellow entry that has been there for days brad? on the 3060 XC sheet. Thank you.

EVGA X570 DARK (1.09) [manual SoC, AUTO high!]
AMD Ryzen 5800X3D [-25 -25 -25 -20 -25 -25 -25 -25]
GSKILL Royal Elite (Gold) 3600C14 (B-die) [F4-3600C14D-32GTEGA]
EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
EVGA SuperNOVA P6 1000
bradsour
SSC Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 06:15:16 (permalink)
Epsolike
What about the top yellow entry that has been there for days brad? on the 3060 XC sheet. Thank you.

Done, Thanks for reporting.

Epsolike
iCX Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 06:17:58 (permalink)
Appreciate the work!

EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
EVGA SuperNOVA P6 1000
greghanley3
  • Total Posts : 16
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 06:54:31 (permalink)
bradsour
presidiodelux
So if that screenshot is to be believed and be moderately accurate they have delivered < 5k cards total? That’s crazy. Where are they all going?

Those screenshots are also out of context, at least for NA, it was pulled from just one of the few spreadsheets so it was only for the data in that one spreadsheet. Secondly it's crowd sourced data so it's only going to be as good as the data gathered. It's by no means supposed to reflect on EVGA. It's a reflection on the spreadsheets to show that people on the sheets are getting cards off the queue. There are people that believe the queue doesn't work at all.

greghanley3
bradsour
greghanley3
Does anyone know the details of this price change? What kind of increase are we expecting after April 16th?

The price would be the current price displayed in the store. Prior to Jan 11th the cards showed a different price and if your queue processes before 4/16 you will still get that price via a discount applied to your order. You might be able to find those former prices somewhere on the forum. But the prices on the store now are the new higher prices.

Thank you very much for clarifying! Also - out of curiosity, are there plans to update the form/sheet such that we can enter notification times with “seconds” level of granularity? With the way things are for us in the EU queue - the seconds are very important and would help to alleviate many questions being asked in the forum :-)

It would be a huge undertaking to add in seconds as Google doesn't natively support the seconds format as part of their date/time stamp. And we already have a lot of clean up to do so it would lead to more of a mess. Also the seconds only really matters for very early on in the queues for cards. Once you get past that initial flood of sign ups there is only a couple per minute. I don't think tracking at the seconds will make a queue position anymore reliable because as said it's only as good as the crowd sourced data and there can be a ton of people who don't want to take part in the spreadsheets and you can't account for them.

I understand what you mean in relation to the heightened maintenance with the introduction of seconds - thanks again Brad! It is greatly appreciated how much work you guys are doing to maintain the queue as clean as possible :-)

Seems strange that there isn't native supports for seconds as part of their date/time stamp - seems like a fairly fundamental component of a time stamp :-D

As I am new here - I was wondering how long (typically) did it take for EU queues to move past the first couple of minutes? Or is it possible that the amount of sign-ups for the 3060 is MUCH higher than other cards? It's hard to believe that people with notifications time stamps of ~10 seconds into the queue availability haven't been processed yet :-/

I'm sitting at 09:01:26 AM PT - I would have hoped to be notified within the first couple to days with that (again, I don't have any previous exposure to this so I'm only making guesses).
greghanley3
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 06:59:21 (permalink)
Also @bradsour - in the EU Sheet for "3060 XC GAMING" it looks like the column headers are referring to a "3070" card.

I'm sure this is simply a result of a copy/paste - but said I would let you know in case it leads to confusion/bad data entries.
Epsolike
iCX Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 07:02:18 (permalink)
Also actually the "MONSTER KILL" yellow entry is still there on top in the 3060 XC GAMING EU sheet.

EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
EVGA SuperNOVA P6 1000
sirpaski
  • Total Posts : 27
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 08:00:51 (permalink)
No movement in EU RTX 3060 queue last couple of days. I'm fine... I'm fffff...

EU 08G-P5-3797-KL 6/10/2021 7:23:11 AM PT No
EU 08G-P5-3785-KL 6/15/2021 9:02:59 AM PT No
bradsour
SSC Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 08:48:39 (permalink)
greghanley3
bradsour
presidiodelux

greghanley3
bradsour
greghanley3

I understand what you mean in relation to the heightened maintenance with the introduction of seconds - thanks again Brad! It is greatly appreciated how much work you guys are doing to maintain the queue as clean as possible :-)

Seems strange that there isn't native supports for seconds as part of their date/time stamp - seems like a fairly fundamental component of a time stamp :-D

As I am new here - I was wondering how long (typically) did it take for EU queues to move past the first couple of minutes? Or is it possible that the amount of sign-ups for the 3060 is MUCH higher than other cards? It's hard to believe that people with notifications time stamps of ~10 seconds into the queue availability haven't been processed yet :-/

I'm sitting at 09:01:26 AM PT - I would have hoped to be notified within the first couple to days with that (again, I don't have any previous exposure to this so I'm only making guesses).

I can tell you that in EU all cards are going SUPER slow. For NA the low level for each Product is going slow (Black). It feels like they only have like 10 of those each batch when they get like 100 of the others. So I've just come to know that you sign up and pay the little bit extra for the FTW cards if you are in that much of a need. If you can wait, well the black queue is for you! LOL

Epsolike
Also actually the "MONSTER KILL" yellow entry is still there on top in the 3060 XC GAMING EU sheet.

I wasn't sure what sheet you were looking at. I found one on the NA sheet and fixed that. Will look into the EU one.
greghanley3
Also @bradsour - in the EU Sheet for "3060 XC GAMING" it looks like the column headers are referring to a "3070" card.

I'm sure this is simply a result of a copy/paste - but said I would let you know in case it leads to confusion/bad data entries.

I will review and fix this. It is due to copy/paste.

bradsour
SSC Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 08:53:02 (permalink)
Epsolike

I understand that this is wrong, but I don't know what his actual timestamp should be, 9, 10 or 11 you know? So I am going to leave it there. It doesn't affect anyone else queued up as already shows up skipped, but it's not outrageous so doesn't mess up any of the calculated fields we have. We'll have to see if the user comes back and cleans it up themselves.

Epsolike
iCX Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 08:55:38 (permalink)
Ohh i see your reasoning, it seemed odd at first to just leave him there, not sure how you tipically confirm with others about their wrong times when you clean it up, i thought this was the same case.
My educated guess with him was, it was 2PM CET time, as there isn't really any other possible 2AM/PM that would make sense on that date.

EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
EVGA SuperNOVA P6 1000
bradsour
SSC Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 08:59:22 (permalink)
Epsolike
Ohh i see your reasoning, it seemed odd at first to just leave him there, not sure how you tipically confirm with others about their wrong times when you clean it up, i thought this was the same case.
My educated guess with him was, it was 2PM CET time, as there isn't really any other possible 2AM/PM that would make sense on that date.

If a person is skipped and they only affect themselves with the bad data then I'm more inclined to leave them with the bad data because it's not affecting everyone else. I mean unless it's obvious as to what they did wrong, like a wrong year. Bad HH:MM are hard to know though and if seconds were involved it'd be even tougher. The people that cause everyone else to skip are the high priorities and look to get them cleaned up as often as possible. Deep clean ups are done more every few days. The quick clean ups are done multiple times a day.

Epsolike
iCX Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 09:04:20 (permalink)
He does not bother anyone really, it was just so unclear. I was expecting atleast him to realise he needs to correct. I agree completely.
I wish we could get a hold of austingibb tho, the email arrive time seems odd, would like to know his seconds accurate notify too.

EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
EVGA SuperNOVA P6 1000
bradsour
SSC Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 09:07:18 (permalink)
Epsolike
He does not bother anyone really, it was just so unclear. I was expecting atleast him to realise he needs to correct. I agree completely.
I wish we could get a hold of austingibb tho, the email arrive time seems odd, would like to know his seconds accurate notify too.

It's the waiting that is hard. If things were moving daily it all wouldn't matter. But when you see it stuck... you just sit there wondering. In the end it won't change much though whether you know what it is or isn't as the bigger unknown is when the next drop is.

brenden77
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 135
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 09:20:48 (permalink)
bradsour
Epsolike

It's the waiting that is hard. If things were moving daily it all wouldn't matter. But when you see it stuck... you just sit there wondering. In the end it won't change much though whether you know what it is or isn't as the bigger unknown is when the next drop is.

The community demands answers and perfection dammit!  LOL
It's just hard when people mess up their entry, and then you have to make guess work of it, because you can't reach back out to them and have them fix it. That's the wonders of making things anonymous. 

Co-Creator of The NEW EVGA Queue Tracker
Co-Editor of The Notify Queue Spreadsheets
*Google: EVGA Queue Tracker*

Use my Associate Code for a discount on EVGA products: 4FDRDFAD6KK113P

Also known for asking 30 Series cards to go Elite First!

Google: EVGA Queue Tracker
Epsolike
iCX Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 09:29:00 (permalink)
I'm not that terribly unpatient even myself, but you have to understand that this time around EU moves by the seconds, and i started a side project to provide exact time to the EU fellows, atleast until it speeds up (which it won't by the looks of it). And austingibb was the last confirmed person, therefore atleast his notify time would be invaluable to see as we do not know what second the que is on currently between 9:00:31 and 9:00:35 (i have multiple people with the latter without received cards).

EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
EVGA SuperNOVA P6 1000
bradsour
SSC Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 09:52:18 (permalink)
Epsolike
I'm not that terribly unpatient even myself, but you have to understand that this time around EU moves by the seconds, and i started a side project to provide exact time to the EU fellows, atleast until it speeds up (which it won't by the looks of it). And austingibb was the last confirmed person, therefore atleast his notify time would be invaluable to see as we do not know what second the que is on currently between 9:00:31 and 9:00:35 (i have multiple people with the latter without received cards).

He's most likely closer to the 31 second mark. Where he lies on the spreadsheet only is determined among when he filled out the form as compared to the others with the same timestamp to the minute.

Im_BoTi
  • Total Posts : 12
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 10:05:22 (permalink)
Epsolike

It should be around 9:00:31-32. Also the EU queue started around 9:00:27 so its really slow. I'm at 9:00:39 if you need it for your thing.
Epsolike
iCX Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 10:11:40 (permalink)
Yes we know these both, we will need the correct second from him. And you are already on the list @Im_Boti :)

Attached Image(s)

EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
EVGA SuperNOVA P6 1000
MaMi1
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 10:15:03 (permalink)
post edited by MaMi1 - 2021/03/04 10:18:16

Attached Image(s)

Im_BoTi
  • Total Posts : 12
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 10:16:46 (permalink)
Epsolike
Yes we know these both, we will need the correct second from him. And you are already on the list @Im_Boti :)

Cool thanks dude

redvellocet
  • Total Posts : 5
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 10:21:01 (permalink)
You know, It would be totally okay for the EU queue to be moving slowly, but in comparison to NA, it's just sad and not really fair imo...especially since EU orderes get shipped directly from Asia.

I'm at 09:00:55 if you wanna add to your list. Will also put in the spreadsheet later.
greghanley3
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 10:22:03 (permalink)
Epsolike

09:01:26 here - please feel free to add me to your dataset ("ganley3" on spreadsheet)
AdemOX
  • Total Posts : 7
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 10:29:05 (permalink)
Thank you Epso for the detailed list, it's a nice addition to the spreadsheet
Epsolike
iCX Member
Re: Spreadsheet Megathread 2021/03/04 10:29:19 (permalink)
Both of you guys are added. I similarly to the spreadsheets use the EVGA account names for accuracy, the people you see another name next to in "()" are their Discord names, there are plenty of us on Discord communicating about this daily and keeping eachother updated, it's a little faster. Don't forget to fill out the general sheets first though, that is what most people know and will look to, this is just a small DLC to track exact time!

EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
EVGA SuperNOVA P6 1000
Page: << < ..2122232425.. > >> Showing page 25 of 72
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile