EVGA

Shipping from Ontario Canada

Author
D33p5
  • Total Posts : 42
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/01/27 21:58:03 (permalink)
Has anyone here shipped their step-up from Ontario to Evga? If so how long did it take for the gpus to make a round trip?

3 Replies Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10102
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Shipping from Ontario Canada 2021/01/27 23:00:45 (permalink)
    Anytime you deal with shipping across the border you can run into random customs checks that can really slow down the shipping and cause delays. So it's likely that someone might post that it didn't take long and another person might post that it took forever.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

D33p5
    • Total Posts : 42
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Shipping from Ontario Canada 2021/02/05 11:08:45 (permalink)
    Took 6 days total, from Ontario Canada to Brea California and back.
    VirtualUnreality
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 122
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Shipping from Ontario Canada 2021/03/05 16:19:46 (permalink)
    D33p5
    Has anyone here shipped their step-up from Ontario to Evga? If so how long did it take for the gpus to make a round trip?

Cross border freight as mentioned above, is subject to random Secondary inspections.  Also, different shipping companies are better/worse at getting the customs paperwork correct the FIRST time!  Word of advice, anytime you're shipping cross border, pay close attention to the regs and make sure you understand the implications of the type and value declarations, and ASK if you're not sure!  Top two shippers for cross border freight in my experience and that I've read are DHL & FedEx.  GL!

Want an easy way to save up to 10% on your next EVGA purchase? Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the EVGA associate code Y8SZAS1DU12NL92 at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to say "Thank You!" for using it! 

When you register your products please use my Rewards Program Code: NHZXD6NWS9 when uploading your invoice.  Thank you!
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile