Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102313
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/07/18 09:37:22 (permalink)
https://365hardwarenews.com/sharkoon-unveils-skiller-sgm3-wireless-mouse/

harkoon Technologies is an international supplier of PC components and peripherals, offering performance at a reasonable price. Sharkoon now presents the SKILLER SGM3, its first wireless gaming mouse. In the wireless mode, the mouse is powered by a lithium-ion battery, which can be charged either wirelessly or through a USB cable. Along with the RGB illumination, useful features such as a DPI and battery indication are, of course, included. The SKILLER SGM3 is equipped with an optical sensor which has 6,000 DPI and a polling rate of 1,000 hertz. The default settings for the DPI levels, the mouse speed and the button assignments can all be changed as desired using the high-performance gaming software.

10 years ago I wouldn't had touched a Sharkoon product with a 10 foot pole, but I have to admit that Sharkoon has come a long way and the quality is improving. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

2 Replies Related Threads

Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10103
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Sharkoon Unveils Skiller SGM3 Wireless Mouse 2019/07/18 10:41:16 (permalink)
    It doesn't look bad and I have to agree that some good budget options do exist now days that didn't exist a few years ago. It seems as we have seen high end mice start to go really expensive the budget models have probably increased in price slightly but also quality has increased a great deal.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: Sharkoon Unveils Skiller SGM3 Wireless Mouse 2019/07/19 19:01:49 (permalink)

So many out there to choose from.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile