EVGA

Rtx 2080 XC Ultra, No led + impossible to OC

Author
infectedhunter
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/09/30 10:35:30 (permalink)
Hi everyone ! First of all, sorry if my english is a little bit messy, i'll try my best.

So, has been a few month that i installed Precision X1 and my led just died. I tried to update the firmware, but it always says that the device is not supported, but i was fine with it, it wasn't a big deal.
But, since a few week now, i cannot overclock my graphic card at all, on EVGA the power % is at 0, impossible to move, when i add some clock and apply, my screen just freeze, go black, and everything reset.
I thought it was EVGA Precision, but it's the same on afterburner. I cannot moove the power % and when i add some clock on the GPU or the memory, it freezes, go black and it reset.
When on afterburner i do the automatic OC scan, my screen just freezes, and then says thats it's impossible to start.
I tried to press the boost lock button on EVGA precision, and this isnt even working. I feel like my card is never working at his maximum because even of fortnite i have some fps drop at 60 time to time on ultra low settings. Its not due to heat cause it never goes high enough for the fan to start.
My card is being recognised by everything tho (My windows, Drivercloud, Hw-monitor ), so i have no idea from where it comes from.
I have a i7-8086K clocked at 5GHZ.
I did some OCCT test, ( powerplant, graphic, CPU ) and everythings seemed fine.
All my driver are up to date. 
I already have tried to delete the driver and install it again.
I already have tried to fully reset my computer by installing a new windows.

Is there anyway to force a bios/firmware reset or anything?
So i have no more ideas, some help would be really appreciated!

Attached Image(s)

1 Reply Related Threads

ty_ger07
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 21171
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 270
    Re: Rtx 2080 XC Ultra, No led + impossible to OC 2020/09/30 10:45:12 (permalink)

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
    My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile