EVGA

LockedReally EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to customers

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
RichardCranium78
  • Total Posts : 20
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2017/03/30 12:49:59 (permalink)
I recently(2/25/17) purchased a GTX 1080 SC gaming ACX 3.0. i just bought my pc, a month ago. I haven't been on a pc since AOL 3.0, and I've never owned my own. I just spent $2800.00 dollars on tower and monitor and I am playing 4k and not quite getting 60 fps consistent enough. So i asked if I was doing something wrong. And someone suggested that I step up. Well being a PC Noob, I checked it out and ok, this is cool I can get 3 more GB in GDDR5. which will help give me a lil better fps from what I've heard from ppl that tell me. So i called EVGA 2 weeks ago to find out how I go about this. I was told I needed to buy extended warranty(I was past the 14 day window), and upload an invoice with an invoice stating what I paid for my 1080, from an authorized dealer. Well since I'm a complete noob and not very self confident, I decided that since I was goin to invest in a pretty high end pc, for entry level atleast, I didn't wanna chance screwing anything up. Definitely couldnt afford to replace anything. IF it was from me screwing something up. So there's a computer store right down the road from me called Battlegrounds, I went down there and they helped me order everything and put it together. Now EVGA is telling me that because the place that i got it from, wasn't the authorized seller, and that my store bought it from the authorized seller. I wasn't the original owner of MY graphics card. SO I called my computer store and explained the situation. And conveniently he can't get involved, but D & H distributors, (keyword distributor, the act of distributing products to retail stores for sale to the general public) is their authorized dealer. So EVGA is telling me that I'm not eligible for step up, because ME, specifically didn't purchase my card from a wholesale distributor, which I can't. wholesale generally doesn't allow sale to the general public. So I'm being told that I can't step up cause I wanted my rig done right and got it built from a pc retail store that HAS to buy it from a place like D&H Distirbutor's, and they will not sell to regular people. Retail stores only, who then sell to the genaeral public. So in essence, if they sell to a wholesale distributor, then they should have to honor the step up right? why would they have them as as authorized dealer, if the people they sell to(retail stores) aren't eligible for step up. Any store that D & H distibutors sells to should be eligible for step up. Then EVGA says if i get an invoice from D&H, which ain't gonna release the price they pay for the card, and EVGA should ALREADY KNOW, since it's THEIR AUTHORIZED DEALER. I seem to be stuck in a catch 22 and could use some help. i just wanna use the services that are offered to me without getting shafted by the multi million dollar company. In a technicality catch 22. This kinda stuff only happens to me
post edited by RichardCranium78 - 2017/03/30 12:53:58

45 Replies Related Threads

GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10323
    • Ribbons : 48
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 13:02:42 (permalink)
    Sorry Richard but those are their rules and don't believe this is EVGA's fault.  Believe it or not, this is basically one of their promotions that has been going on for a number of years as they have the authority to close it down whenever.  

You should read their policy here to better understand.  

Your could either sell the GPU and upgrade or just keep it and enjoy it.  

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
    LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 13:04:49 (permalink)
    Have you actually requested a receipt from D&H as of yet?  

Buying from an authorized reseller, or distributor in this case, is a requirement.  No, you didn't buy from D&H directly, but the company that built your PC did, and they may be able to request the step up on your behalf.  I am not sure, as the rules of the step up have been laid out for a long time, and they generally don't bend these rules for any reason.  I have referred this post to EVGA as well.
    Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49168
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 13:05:29 (permalink)
    Moving thread to EVGA Step-Up Program subforum.
    z999z3mystorys
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 4480
    • Ribbons : 23
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 13:43:11 (permalink)
    There are companies on the list that are allowed to sell you parts directly, as well as retailers that sell whole computers that are authorized resellers
    http://www.evga.com/Products/wheretobuy.aspx?t=online

You don't have to buy from a wholesale distributor there are authorized retail sellers of the card
    Amazon being a big one, and companies like Newegg,Frys, NCIX, and others, also all sell directly to consumers, only the distributor tab would have companies that don't sell directly to a consumer.

That said, I know it doesn't really help now to know this, but it is possible for someone to qualify for the step-up program, though in most cases it seems to be from the more computer literate that build there own computers from all parts.

One thing I will mention is that if you want 60 FPS steady at 4k on the latest games... it's really just not going to always be possible depending on the game, even with an infinite budget, the hardware just doesn't exist yet to always do that. It can get close, yes, but won't always be possible. (this is assuming you're also using maxed out or very high settings for the graphics as well)

pcmaster00
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2752
    • Ribbons : 51
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 13:43:16 (permalink)
    I've asked an EVGA staff member to look into this because I believe there may have been a miscommunication on this.  There should be more info coming soon.

EVGA!!! TAKE CARE OF MY MATES!!!!   Heatware
    Antec Twelve Hundred, Corsair HX1000, GigaByte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH, Intel i7 3770k, 2x EVGA GTX770 2770-KR,
    16GB Corsair Vengance CMZ16GX3M2A1600C9, SSD: 1x OCZ Vertex 3 120GB, 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda LP,
    All HDDs in trayless bays, 6x LG 24x DVD-RW drives, 3x Acer 22" V223W monitors

BrandonS
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 678
    • Ribbons : 5
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 13:47:01 (permalink)
    Hello RichardCranium78, and welcome to the forums! I was able to look into this case, and unfortunately it appears there are some discrepancies with where the card was shipped. I show that the serial number on your registered card was not originally shipped to a distributor, but to a different retailer. This is the reason that we are unable to offer a step-up for your card. I do apologize for both the inconvenience and the confusion. If you are able to provide an invoice from D&H, however, we can investigate this further. If you have any other questions, please feel free to call us at 888-881-3842 or send an e-mail to support@evga.com
    pcmaster00
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2752
    • Ribbons : 51
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 13:52:11 (permalink)
    EVGATech_BrandonS
    Hello RichardCranium78, and welcome to the forums! I was able to look into this case, and unfortunately it appears there are some discrepancies with where the card was shipped. I show that the serial number on your registered card was not originally shipped to a distributor, but to a different retailer. This is the reason that we are unable to offer a step-up for your card. I do apologize for both the inconvenience and the confusion. If you are able to provide an invoice from D&H, however, we can investigate this further. If you have any other questions, please feel free to call us at 888-881-3842 or send an e-mail to support@evga.com.

That makes sense.  It sounds like the store you purchased it from did not purchase it through appropriate channels.  There are avenues for Step-Up with products that are purchased in small stores that get their inventory through approved channels, but in this case, it seems like your store is doing things not quite properly.  Unfortunately this can happen with small stores who are trying to squeeze out every penny.  The don't always do things the proper, approved way.
    post edited by pcmaster00 - 2017/03/30 13:54:16

EVGA!!! TAKE CARE OF MY MATES!!!!   Heatware
    Antec Twelve Hundred, Corsair HX1000, GigaByte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH, Intel i7 3770k, 2x EVGA GTX770 2770-KR,
    16GB Corsair Vengance CMZ16GX3M2A1600C9, SSD: 1x OCZ Vertex 3 120GB, 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda LP,
    All HDDs in trayless bays, 6x LG 24x DVD-RW drives, 3x Acer 22" V223W monitors

RichardCranium78
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 14:37:02 (permalink)
    actually, the place that i bought it from, ordered it thru D&h distributors, which is a retail STORE wholesaler, that means they do not sell to anything but a business, who then sells to the ordinary customer. What point does it make, to have an "authorized seller" as a whole sale distributor, who CANNOT sell to people like me, they can only sell it to a computer store. I CAN get the invoice listing the price of what I paid which was 649.99. THIS make no sense. Are you telling me that only people who will risk putting in their own graphics cards can use this program? I went to a computer store, since i know less than nothing about computers. Since this is my 1st pc and it's not a $500 pc, I had someone who actually knows what they are doing help me order the parts, then have it shipped to their store, then assemble it for me. Your seriously telling me that I'm being penalized for getting an experienced professional to assemble my rig for me? IF you authorize a whole sale distributor to sell your product... and they can ONLY SELL To BUSINESSES, and NOT the general public. It would stand to reason, in order for me to even get a card from that route, I would need to purchase it they way I did

So i went to a store that buys their cards from EVGA authorized dealer. Why would D&H even need to be an authorized dealer if they can only sell to businesses?  So all these businesses that buy from your authorized dealer(D&H distributors) And then sell to their customers are not eligible for the step up program? If thats the case then by all rights...DISTRIBUTOR COMPANIES should NOT be an authorized dealer...If the BUSINESSES that they sell to, which is the only way for me(general public) to buy a card thru D&H DISTRIBUTORS. It is completely pointless to list D&H distributors as an "authorized dealer" if you can't buy from the only Businesses that can buy graphics cards from D&H distributors
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 14:46:23 (permalink)
    You did not purchase from an authorized system builder. If you had done the same thing through an authorized channel, you would have been fine. You did not.

In the end, the distributor means nothing to you. It only means something to the people that sold you your system. They would need to be authorized for you to use the step up process. Since they are NOT an authorized system builder, you are out of luck.

Best bet, give them the system back and buy from an authorized system builder.

Those are listed as well: Authorized System Builders

Here is the list:

AVADirect

CyberPowerPC

Digital Storm

Falcon Northwest

iBuypower

MAINGEAR

Origin

Polywell

Puget Systems

Stealth Machines

V3 Gaming PC

Velocity Micro

Xgamerpc

XiComputer
    post edited by Scarlet-Tech - 2017/03/30 14:53:01
    RichardCranium78
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 14:55:47 (permalink)
    how if my company purchased the card from D&H distributors, is it not eligible, so it's a company created loophole, to skimp ppl...hey thats fine. i was goin to have to eventually get a G-Sync montior, because i bought the wrong monitor for my card. I have a Free-Sync monitor(which is for AMD cards)and they are significantly more expensive than my 400 free sync. the picture is still very pretty but i cant sync my monitor and graphics card. but since you guys wanna screw me over some technicality. I bought my card thru a computer store, who then got it from D&H distributors...ISN't paying $650 for a graphics card enough. I really have to have bought my card, on a monday, when it was partly cloudy after the 2nd full moon of a leap year? i bought the card from a place that gets their cards from D&H really my JOB IS DONE! you dont wanna honor it that bad...I bought it a month ago I'll just return the (TOS language removed) thing, and buy my stuff from AMD. Hey good news! I don't have to buy a whole new monitor to stay with my preferred graphics cards company they dont want my business that bad apparently.
    post edited by Cool GTX - 2017/04/03 08:21:05
    RichardCranium78
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 15:08:34 (permalink)
    D&H is an authorized dealer, my store bought from D&H that should be enough...This is just EVGA's way of wriggling out of their responsibilities, I would never have even cared. as i know nothing but i was told i should do this, then i was told that i COULD do this, So when i got the money today i got right on and bought an extended warranty, then called about uploading the invoice to find out how i do it. glad i called, cause after i called the first time, and was told all i need is extended warranty, and upload invoice... so i registered my card to start the step up when i got the cash...come to find out even though its listed right there in my product registration, that battlegrounds isn't an authroized dealer. SO now i can't do a step up, even though my mom & pop shop bought from an EVGA authorized dealer. So i buy a warranty to do a step up, i was never gonna be able to do in the first place because...So your telling me that i should ask to speak to more than one associate, every time i do business, to make sure I'm not being <removed>. because i love how when i called to find out if i qualify for step up. the 1st lady i talked to got my information, even showed me where to find the serial number cause i had no clue, help me register all my info, then told i was in fact eligible. Now after i plan the last two weeks around getting my card out and shipped off, i automatically just get the warranty, to find out that i was never really eligible...Which had I known...I would never have registered my card, bought a warranty, or had to waste all this time and effort to spend more money to switch a card that came out 3 weeks after i bought mine

post edited by Sajin - 2017/03/30 15:15:03
    Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 15:15:35 (permalink)
    Please watch your language. Thanks.

https://forums.evga.com/E...erms-of-Use-m4682.aspx
    RichardCranium78
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 15:20:46 (permalink)
    I was watching my language...actually. Normally every other word would be a $#%^@...I missed ONE...my bad

post edited by RichardCranium78 - 2017/03/30 15:29:26
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 15:32:53 (permalink)
    Richard, you dont seem to understand, the company you bought from isnt an authorized reseller.. period.. it doesnt matter if they bought from evga direct, they arent an authorized system builder.
    post edited by Scarlet-Tech - 2017/03/31 10:56:33
    RichardCranium78
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 15:33:49 (permalink)
    Right now I'm playing Ghost Recon: Wildlands and Watch dogs 2. So far my two most gpu demanding games, but my VRam is at 8133, i can run it around 6000ish before my frame rates take a major hit...so if i had an extra 3GB of VRam that would give me the cusshion I need to push those last few settings on ultra...I'm running full settings as high as i can. I lower my resolution scaling a tad to compromise. I'm extremely new to this i just got this PC I didn't even know about the step up program, i was told. you guys expect people to look thru all the small print when im trying to spend $2400 on computer parts alone and not get the shaft too badly... Now i have to be an investigator to spend mad money

RichardCranium78
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 15:35:04 (permalink)
    Exactly... a loophole to shaft customers...thats fine I'm sure AMD will appreciate my business...This is kinda comical, I didn't know what I was doing. So I had them ship everything to the place that HELPED ME ORDER everything. instead of my house...so i didnt have to take a chance of it being left outside and getting taken or something getting broken on the way to the place that was gonna build it for me, so instead i had it shipped there to be easier. And your gonna use the as a pre requisite for wiggling out of step up lol... Whether its stated in your small print or not, its bad business to shaft people over trying to make things easier for themselves after spending a small fortune on a card to pretty up my graphics...No heart surgery

post edited by RichardCranium78 - 2017/03/30 15:40:28
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 15:42:58 (permalink)
    There was no small print. It was all in large print and readily available. Unfortunately, you are looking for excuses at this point. Get the receipt from the distributor and be happy EVGA is even giving you that option since you have already told them you purchased from reaeller that wasn't authorized.

No one is shafting you. EVGA is trying to give you an option they shouldnt be giving anyway.
    post edited by Scarlet-Tech - 2017/03/30 16:07:59
    GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 16:09:08 (permalink)
    Richard is from the old way, if I keep kicking, screaming and swearing, I'll get my way.  Sorry but it won't work around here.  

As already stated, we're here to help you but first you need to calm down and leave that rage out of this forum.  Use that energy and take that PC back for a full refund and or take a hit for a restocking fee and move on to those authorized system builders as they make some amazing PCs.

Welcome to the custom computing world.  You're starting to learn as you go.
    post edited by GTXJackBauer - 2017/03/30 16:10:24

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
    LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    cashblingbling5000
    • Total Posts : 15
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 18:32:55 (permalink)
    hmmm why not just return the gpu and purchase it from a authorized dealer.
    That's what I'd do, if i had this sorta dilemma.

PC Specs:
    CPU - Intel i7 7700K 4.2Ghz to 4.5Ghz
    Cooler - Corsair H100i AIO
    Motherboard - Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero Z270
    RAM - 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 3200Mhz
    Video Card - EVGA GTX 1080 Gaming iCX
    Physx Card - EVGA GTX 1070 SC Gaming
    Storage - Samsung 512gb 850 Pro + 2TB Western Digital Caviar Black
    Monitor - ASUS PG278Q 144Hz 1440p + Samsung 32" 720p Above main
    Keyboard - Logitech G710+
    Mouse - Logitech G510 RGB
    PSU - Corsair 1500i
    Chassis - Cooler Master HAF X 942
    gravedigger78
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 964
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 18:58:35 (permalink)
    This is rather comical. Play the game by the rules Richard.

Does anyone else even offer a step up program? I think EVGA was the first but not certain.
    RichardCranium78
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 20:09:19 (permalink)
    I'm not raging lol. I realize that u need to feel like your a part of something, hence why so many ppl respond to things with that know it all tone, but I've stated that I am a PC noob...I didnt realize there was even a step up program, let alone that i had to read all the lil writings that come with everything i ever buy...As i said i was worried about a whole bunch of other things. i wasnt worry about section A. of sub section 3.1/ clearly states...its funny how you guys always treat new people on forum's like we should know everything you do, the 1st minute we get on here, you don't want ppl to get an attitude. I didn't even know, I needed to know about authorized dealers. And for 2 weeks as i searched this pc site and that pc site, trying to make sure i got things that would actually work together, all i come across is the occasional helper. If your not part of the solution then your part of the problem...I am allowed to be irritated with the service i have recieved, and lies, being told 2 different stories by 2 different reps. I paid for the damn card and for most companies, if i show proof of purchase, thats enough. You sit there and wanna try to sound all big and intelligent, well i'll tell you what...u need to feel an ego boost have it...I am the customer. people are buying PC's that cost less than these cards...And i gotta read this and that...asking a representative isnt good enough? like i said...I don't particularly care, I can go to AMD and just return the damn card forever. I'm trying to be a loyal customer. if i knew i could get a rig thru EVGA i woulda done that, BUT I DID NOT KNOW... and they way you ppl, poorly attempt to mediate a situation, whilst throwing your lil sarcastic comments, and snide jabs, ain't really that accomodating to make people feel welcome. get off your high horses.  Lol asking just isnt good enough anymore when buying $600+ graphics cards, who woulda thunk it. i can't actually ask the service rep my question, i have to READ...Well on the plus side...once i take this out and simply just straight up return it, I'll take my business elsewhere, but thanks for the authorized dealer info guys...Never make a mistake on a pc...1st lesson. I get it it's ok...This is where you feel powerful...It's ok, enjoy your silicon throne. You people care more about if someone curses, (THEY ARE WORDS WE MADE UP)Then actually being helpful while not being condescending...I'm completely calm...I'm not raging. You guys are the ones getting your panties twisted cause im callin out your precious double standard. oh you bough it thru D&H, resller, but not an AUTHORIZED D&H reseller. with your noses stuck in the air...yea this is comical...Most people have APPS that point them to where the "AUTHORIZED SELLERS" are... I thought it was apps that tell you how close things are to you...OH yea let me order thru a place i dont know and trust, or that's 100 miles from my house, because of some split hairs, that I didn't even know i needed to know about. Because you would think that when i called to find out about the step up and if i was even eligible. My 1st call 2 weeks ago when i registered, i was told i was by EVGA, or i wouldnt have planned around it, bought the warranty, or even registered the damn thing...if EVGA dont even consider me the owner of my card because of how i bought it, then i jsut buy the damn thing elsehwhere, yea your your right i shoulda read...yup...and maybe the rep shoulda knew what the hell she was talking about 2 weeks ago...maybe people shouldnt always be worried about sell sell sell and actually help us...If only we lived in a perfect world...I CAN get an itemized bill but i cant buy thru D&H distributor. its wholesale only a business can buy from them...I can get an itemized bill for what i paid the store that i bought it thru, but D&H dont usually divulge what they sell their products to retail stores for...because it's usually alot cheaper than we get it for...you guys seem to know alot about computers...but nothing about business.
    post edited by Sajin - 2017/03/30 22:01:48
    GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 20:28:04 (permalink)
    Wishing you nothing but the best Rich.  Good luck.

LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/30 22:18:55 (permalink)
    Cleaned post #22 due to personal attacks/foul language.

Keep it clean from this point onward, or you will be given a warning. After a warning is given you will be banned from the forums if you choose to continue with the same actions.
    MSim
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 14686
    • Ribbons : 38
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/31 02:49:29 (permalink)
    If possible return the product and buy from an authorized reseller. If your still upset/ticked off, buy a competitor product instead. 

Another option is to sell the card and by the one you want.

Kramps
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 168
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/31 06:32:03 (permalink)
    All the energy spent in this forum and you could of sold the 1080 on Ebay or Craigslist and just bought a 1080ti, most likely for the same difference as you would have to pay for the step-up...
    burt666666
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 176
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/31 08:39:52 (permalink)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Affiliate Code-UU3JSOTUNY

bcavnaugh
    The Crunchinator
    • Total Posts : 38977
    • Ribbons : 282
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/31 10:51:42 (permalink)
    burt666666
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FRAUD ALERT!  
    PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT ON 3/29/17, D&H has been made aware of a fraudulent phishing scam attempting to obtain login credentials to dandh.com.   The email is designed to appear that it is being sent from D&H and includes a link that looks associated with dandh.com, however this is a link to a third party website that resembles our site and is being used to gather login information from D&H customers.   Please do NOT open these emails or follow/click the link.   
    1. If you or anyone within your organization has received this email or has clicked on the link, please reset your password immediately and notify us by emailing fraud@dandh.com
    2. If you receive an email from D&H that says an unrecognized computer has attempted to answer the web security question, this could be an indication that your information has been compromised and we need you to please notify fraud@dandh.com and reset your web password.
    3. Please click here for an example of the fraudulent email message and fraudulent website.

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/31 13:53:58 (permalink)
    bcavnaugh
    burt666666

FRAUD ALERT!  
    PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT ON 3/29/17, D&H has been made aware of a fraudulent phishing scam attempting to obtain login credentials to dandh.com.   The email is designed to appear that it is being sent from D&H and includes a link that looks associated with dandh.com, however this is a link to a third party website that resembles our site and is being used to gather login information from D&H customers.   Please do NOT open these emails or follow/click the link.   
    1. If you or anyone within your organization has received this email or has clicked on the link, please reset your password immediately and notify us by emailing fraud@dandh.com
    2. If you receive an email from D&H that says an unrecognized computer has attempted to answer the web security question, this could be an indication that your information has been compromised and we need you to please notify fraud@dandh.com and reset your web password.
    3. Please click here for an example of the fraudulent email message and fraudulent website.

Good info, but why are you posting it here when the OP doesn't have a D&H account?
    bcavnaugh
    The Crunchinator
    • Total Posts : 38977
    • Ribbons : 282
    Re: Really EVGA? Created your own loophole to get out of step up responsibilities to custo 2017/03/31 15:16:05 (permalink)
    Sorry Hard to tell with all the run over text.

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile