RTX 3060 XC Gaming

Author
Filip M.
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2022/01/05 03:28:51 (permalink)
Hello there!

I got a message yesterday, that RTX 3060 is in stock and I have 20 hours to buy it (if I want). Sadly I put myself in US queue because I didn't know EVGA has separate EU site too. Can I do anything about it now or just let it be and wait one more year to get hands on that GPU? I really don't know what to do...

5 Replies Related Threads

Flint 1760
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 8295
    • Ribbons : 45
    Re: RTX 3060 XC Gaming 2022/01/05 03:50:47 (permalink)
    Unfortunately there is nothing you can do as EVGA NA will not sell to EU members and vice a versa.

Filip M.
    Re: RTX 3060 XC Gaming 2022/01/05 04:02:22 (permalink)
    Flint 1760
    Unfortunately there is nothing you can do as EVGA NA will not sell to EU members and vice a versa.

Well If I understood it right. US and EU have separate queues so when I put my email in US queue (I did it by mistake..) and I get a chance to finally buy it, I can buy it only in US. I can't do anything about it, but what about them from EVGA? Can't they make it somehow work? If I would have knows about EU site, now it feels a bit stupid waiting 10 months and realizing that small detail can ruin everything.

N.i.C
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 119
    Re: RTX 3060 XC Gaming 2022/01/05 04:37:16 (permalink)
    Filip M.

Well If I understood it right. US and EU have separate queues so when I put my email in US queue (I did it by mistake..) and I get a chance to finally buy it, I can buy it only in US. I can't do anything about it, but what about them from EVGA? Can't they make it somehow work? If I would have knows about EU site, now it feels a bit stupid waiting 10 months and realizing that small detail can ruin everything.

US queues serve only the US and Canada. That's definitive. EU queues are entirely different. EU is served directly from Taiwan whereas US/Canada have their own distribution center in the US. Also, they can't push somebody over and add you on their place in the EU queue, just to make up for your mistake. It's not a small detail. 
    Filip M.
    Re: RTX 3060 XC Gaming 2022/01/05 04:57:18 (permalink)
    N.i.C
    Filip M.

US queues serve only the US and Canada. That's definitive. EU queues are entirely different. EU is served directly from Taiwan whereas US/Canada have their own distribution center in the US. Also, they can't push somebody over and add you on their place in the EU queue, just to make up for your mistake. It's not a small detail. 

You know, I just heard about that so I thought I might get a chance to get one but I didn't know it works like this. Well so I have to wait again and try to survive with 1650.

Thanks for the info anyway.

N.i.C
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 119
    Re: RTX 3060 XC Gaming 2022/01/05 05:03:20 (permalink)
    Filip M.

You know, I just heard about that so I thought I might get a chance to get one but I didn't know it works like this. Well so I have to wait again and try to survive with 1650.

Thanks for the info anyway.

It sucks but it is what it is. If you have somebody over in the US, you might be able to get the card and have them ship it over (it is required to have a US card as well, besides having a US address). Otherwise, well, it's not that if you were in the EU queues, you know you would get notified for certain. A lot of people in the EU queues, including me, are still waiting since November and December '20.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile