EVGA

RMA worth it for little Coil Whine?

Author
JonnySB
  • Total Posts : 4
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2014/10/08 23:02:52 (permalink)
So i bought a brand new GTX 970 Acx 2.0 SSC edition along with a brand new i5-4690k and MSI Gaming 5 mobo and installed it all this past friday. So far its been amazing until this morning when a little coil whine started to happen ): very upset actually. I play with headphones on so when im playing i can't hear it at all, but still it shouldn't be making that sound.

I was thinking about doing an RMA for it, but i was asking is it worth it? It is very low sound but my PC was so quite and i loved that sound. When i wanna show off games to people i don't want them to hear that sound, especially since i payed 360 for a card. What should i do? I downloaded the new firmware too and it still happens. Would it be a fan problem?1

28 Replies Related Threads

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/08 23:14:33 (permalink)
    I doubt any company will RMA for coil whine.

A lot of time, coil whine will go ahead away after heavy benchmarking or stressful game play, and sometimes it can be stopped with better power supply (not saying the one you have is bad) and sometimes it never goes away at all.

As I said though, I doubt they will RMA for coil whine unless it was crazy severe.
    Erik
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 417
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/08 23:18:50 (permalink)
    JonnySB we can certainly help you with a replacement.  If you wanted to try something first, you could run something like Valley Benchmark for a few hours to see if that 'breaks in' the card.  Coil whine wouldn't be related to the fan but instead the electrical components.  I'll send you a PM too.
    JonnySB
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/08 23:19:44 (permalink)
    They said they would replace it for me actually, already mailed them. Just woundering if its worth it.

How can i heavy benchmark and stress test it? And my PSU is a Corsair HX750w
    JonnySB
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/08 23:26:20 (permalink)
    EVGATech_Erik
    JonnySB we can certainly help you with a replacement.  If you wanted to try something first, you could run something like Valley Benchmark for a few hours to see if that 'breaks in' the card.  Coil whine wouldn't be related to the fan but instead the electrical components.  I'll send you a PM too.

Since I can't PM you Erik, how can I do the Valley Benchmark? Since the noise isn't too loud, I would like to try that out first before going through the whole RMA process, and maybe even fix my problem
    rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102311
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/08 23:41:16 (permalink)
    You can download it from here:

https://unigine.com/products/valley/

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

JonnySB
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/08 23:47:59 (permalink)
    rjohnson11
    You can download it from here:

thank you :)
    Erik
    EVGA Alumni
    • Total Posts : 417
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/08 23:57:31 (permalink)
    JonnySB
    EVGATech_Erik

Since I can't PM you Erik, how can I do the Valley Benchmark? Since the noise isn't too loud, I would like to try that out first before going through the whole RMA process, and maybe even fix my problem

Sorry about that, I forget to notice the post count limit.  Don't forget you can always email or call us too.
    support@evga.com
    p:888.881.3842

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49168
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/09 00:03:56 (permalink)
    This is how you fix coil whine...

Leave the card running for 36 hours straight on some game or benchmark where the coil whine is at it's worst (loudest), make sure to have the fans pumping @ 100% when you do this, after 36 hours the coil whine should be gone. 

If the whine is not gone after 36 hours of straight squealing it's face off RMA it. 
    rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102311
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/09 00:10:52 (permalink)
    Sajin

Leave the card running for 36 hours straight on some game or benchmark where the coil whine is at it's worst (loudest), make sure to have the fans pumping @ 100% when you do this, after 36 hours the coil whine should be gone. 

If the whine is not gone after 36 hours of straight squealing it's face off RMA it. 

+1 to that but recommend first that you talk with an EVGA rep prior to the RMA

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/09 00:23:10 (permalink)
    And here I thought they wouldn't RMA for coil whine only... I am glad to know this, and sorry I was wrong.
    GomJabbar9
    • Total Posts : 53
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/09 07:43:27 (permalink)
    Sajin

Lol I think i'm gonna try that with Unigine Valley 1.0.  I'm already pending for a step-up to the FTW but in the meantime it might help the banshee to lower her screech...

But I noticed (I hope it's not my imagination) a slight reduction in coil whine loudness with use...i'll try to run Valley for a few hours during dinner tonight and play some games if I have time.
    post edited by GomJabbar9 - 2014/10/09 07:52:25

Win7 Pro 64-bit | ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 | i7 3770K w/ 212 EVO @ 4.4GHz | G.skill Ares 2x4gb DDR3-1866 | M4 128gb SSD (Boot) + WD RE4 500gb (Games) + WD Blue 320gb | EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0 | X-Fi Titanium HD | XFX TS 650W 80+ Gold | Samsung S27D590P 27" IPS LCD 1080p | CM690 II Advanced | Logitech Z623 |
    astacy12
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 231
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/09 07:49:28 (permalink)
    Sajin

+2
    Most of the time, coil whine does go away after a few days of use. Every GPU that I have owned that had some coil whine was gone after gaming for a few days. You have to basically burn them in as Sajin suggested or just use it for a week with graphically intense games.
    eVCySkul378488Ve
    • Total Posts : 17
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/09 08:51:21 (permalink)
    Hey,

I have a little cool whine not to bad if it's not annoying you just give it some time to maybe go away if it does with some benchmarks if it doesn't EVGA will take care of you. If it's whining on desktop doing nothing I suggest a rma...

But give it some stress to wear it in and after a week or 2 if you can deal with it then send it in.
    post edited by eVCySkul378488Ve - 2014/10/09 08:53:47

Project CySkul
    ||CaseLabs Mercury S3||
    ||Intel Core i5 4690K||
    ||EVGA Z97 Stinger Core3D||
    ||Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB DDR3-1600||
    ||EVGA GeForce GTX 970 ACX 2.0||
    ||EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2||

geraldnopp
    • Total Posts : 6
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/12 12:24:13 (permalink)
    My new 970 is pretty noisy.  It's especially noticeable if you run ATI Tool (yes, it's ancient but still effective).  Benchmarks aside, my card is pretty noisy where it matters, in real world situations.  I don't use headphones and my speakers aren't always up too loud.  It's the loudest card I've ever owned.  It's ridiculously loud in benchmarks and annoyingly noticeable in many games, often changing pitch to remind you it's there.  It almost always does it in menus (high FPS). 

I'm on Day 6 right of running this card now so I'm not sure a burn-in will help.  Letting ATI Tool run and the 970 omits an extra 15db to my ambient room noise.  This is using an inaccurate phone app, but it's quite discernible so I don't doubt it's close to that.  

I'm not a complainer, but the coil whine is bad enough (in nearly every game) that I think I'd like a different card, but I'm, not interested in paying for EVGA's mistake nor going without my card in the meantime. (paying to cross ship or ultra-mega extreme RMA).  This is my 7th EVGA card and depending on how this goes...  well, you know.

I haven't decided if I'm going to give this card to my daughter (for xmas build) or just RMA it.  I should buy myself a different card (perhaps another brand) and then have this one replaced.  

Too bad as it's a fantastic card in terms of smooth FPS numbers.  The 9 series is amazing.
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/12 17:32:35 (permalink)
    geraldnopp
    My new 970 is pretty noisy.  It's especially noticeable if you run ATI Tool (yes, it's ancient but still effective).  Benchmarks aside, my card is pretty noisy where it matters, in real world situations.  I don't use headphones and my speakers aren't always up too loud.  It's the loudest card I've ever owned.  It's ridiculously loud in benchmarks and annoyingly noticeable in many games, often changing pitch to remind you it's there.  It almost always does it in menus (high FPS). 

I'm on Day 6 right of running this card now so I'm not sure a burn-in will help.  Letting ATI Tool run and the 970 omits an extra 15db to my ambient room noise.  This is using an inaccurate phone app, but it's quite discernible so I don't doubt it's close to that.  

I'm not a complainer, but the coil whine is bad enough (in nearly every game) that I think I'd like a different card, but I'm, not interested in paying for EVGA's mistake nor going without my card in the meantime. (paying to cross ship or ultra-mega extreme RMA).  This is my 7th EVGA card and depending on how this goes...  well, you know.

I haven't decided if I'm going to give this card to my daughter (for xmas build) or just RMA it.  I should buy myself a different card (perhaps another brand) and then have this one replaced.  

Too bad as it's a fantastic card in terms of smooth FPS numbers.  The 9 series is amazing.

Hopefully you have contacted EVGA directly. I have never understood the point of coming out publicly and posting things like this, unless you have spoke with the company directly. Jayson, the RMA tech, has been covering some crazy ground with getting customers taken care of.. Why not submit your request through them..

Aside from that, "paying for EVGAs mistake" seems rather harsh, as any company could have this issue. I understand your frustration, but it's not like every single card they release has this problem, and until you try the burn-in process, which could indeed make it worse and make it set that you should indeed RMA is, you won't know if it works or not. Assuming it won't doesn't help.

I noticed pretty obnoxious coil whine when I was folding with the 780ti lineup, and fixed it by getting a better power supply. If updating/upgrading the power supply fixed the issue, would it still be considered EVGAs mistake?

I am not taking sides in this, but the way you come forth and posted seems a little harsh and close minded. Notice above how Jayson swooped in and fixed the issue with very little prompting and not requiring the OP to act all high and mighty?
    eVCySkul378488Ve
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/12 18:11:21 (permalink)
    Ended up Starting the RMA process for a new 970 ACX 1.0 horrible coil whine in certain games that i mostly play. but the slight clickish noise from the one fan was worst. 

I must say EVGA has some nice support they are doing a advanced RMA since its within the 30 days and i will be getting a new card. Hopefully i will get a good one. I will be purchasing the EVGA Advanced rma just in case down the road. 

It is really nice to have tech support that is understandable and also quick. It honestly makes me proud and even with having this problem i am satisfied with EVGA all around. My z97 motherboard from them and 750 g2 psu is great so far. 

Project CySkul
    ||CaseLabs Mercury S3||
    ||Intel Core i5 4690K||

chrisdglong
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 7220
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/12 19:03:16 (permalink)
    Scarlet-Tech

A lot of time, coil whine will go ahead away after heavy benchmarking or stressful game play, and sometimes it can be stopped with better power supply (not saying the one you have is bad) and sometimes it never goes away at all.

As I said though, I doubt they will RMA for coil whine unless it was crazy severe.

You've been around here long enough to know better. EVGA will RMA for coil whine. 
    XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/12 19:21:02 (permalink)
    chrisdglong
    Scarlet-Tech

You've been around here long enough to know better. EVGA will RMA for coil whine. 

+1  Yup!

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/12 19:40:10 (permalink)
    I have seen more people find a fix for it, like replacing or upgrading power supplies, compared to people sending them back for light coil whine.

I was wrong, I admit that. I had a misconception that has been corrected :-)
    geraldnopp
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/13 05:47:15 (permalink)
    Scarlet-Tech
    geraldnopp

Hopefully you have contacted EVGA directly. I have never understood the point of coming out publicly and posting things like this, unless you have spoke with the company directly. Jayson, the RMA tech, has been covering some crazy ground with getting customers taken care of.. Why not submit your request through them..

Aside from that, "paying for EVGAs mistake" seems rather harsh, as any company could have this issue. I understand your frustration, but it's not like every single card they release has this problem, and until you try the burn-in process, which could indeed make it worse and make it set that you should indeed RMA is, you won't know if it works or not. Assuming it won't doesn't help.

I noticed pretty obnoxious coil whine when I was folding with the 780ti lineup, and fixed it by getting a better power supply. If updating/upgrading the power supply fixed the issue, would it still be considered EVGAs mistake?

I am not taking sides in this, but the way you come forth and posted seems a little harsh and close minded. Notice above how Jayson swooped in and fixed the issue with very little prompting and not requiring the OP to act all high and mighty?

Harsh and closed minded?  I suppose it comes off that way when one is disappointed and not sure what to do yet.  EVGA is a company I have religiously supported for 10 years (regardless of my not having been a forum poster).  I didn't even look at other brands when I bought this card.  I had that much faith in them. 

There are plenty of reports of 9 series EVGA cards having serious coil noise issues (on other forums I visit).  It's also fairly well known that their once outstanding customer service and PR is not what it once was.  Just recently, you gotta love that ACX 1.0 cooler they slapped on the 970 for awhile (which didn't fit right) and the sudden release of the 2.0 coolers.  The statement they made about it and the fact they did it are things they wouldn't have done in the past.

You can call that high and mighty if you wish but I might call what you're doing (blind support?) being a bit of a shill.   

I am posting here in this coil whine thread because I haven't decided if I felt like dealing with customer service yet (and you folks are discussing coil whine issues).  The RMA experience is rarely pleasant and frankly, not something we should have to do (immediately after purchase) if there's proper quality control.  My card has had this issue since the moment I fired it up.  A factory test should have revealed this noise and the card shouldn't have shipped out.  It is unbelievably loud and especially obnoxious as it changes pitches frequently.   

I'm debating just outright returning the card to newegg (if they'll take it) rather than an RMA through evga and moving on to Gigabyte or MSI (etc).   

FYI, my power supply is 8 months old with 72 amps on a single rail.
    Corsair CX750
    i7 4790K (stock 4.0ghz)
    AsRock Z87 Pro4
    8GB Kingston HyperX 1866 (2x4GB)
    240 SSD / 3TB HDD / 2x BluRay drives
    Soundblaster X-Fi Fatality

The other thing I forgot to mention is last time I had to send my (bought brand new, 9 months prior) card to EVGA, they sent me back a re-furbished (not new) card in return.  The card they sent me was also bad so I had to send that back to get yet another re-furbished card.  

Anyone who's dealt with the RMA replacement process with companies that do this (replace with refurbs that might(?) have been tested) knows the fun I speak of.
    post edited by geraldnopp - 2014/10/13 06:01:55
    eVCySkul378488Ve
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/13 06:47:51 (permalink)
    EVGA replaces the card with a brand new one if your Rma is within the 30 days and pays for a advances shipping themselves EVGA has been nothing but help in my problems

Project CySkul
    ||CaseLabs Mercury S3||
    ||Intel Core i5 4690K||

DcCrow
    • Total Posts : 55
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/13 08:40:34 (permalink)
    geraldnopp
    Scarlet-Tech
    geraldnopp

Harsh and closed minded?  I suppose it comes off that way when one is disappointed and not sure what to do yet.  EVGA is a company I have religiously supported for 10 years (regardless of my not having been a forum poster).  I didn't even look at other brands when I bought this card.  I had that much faith in them. 

There are plenty of reports of 9 series EVGA cards having serious coil noise issues (on other forums I visit).  It's also fairly well known that their once outstanding customer service and PR is not what it once was.  Just recently, you gotta love that ACX 1.0 cooler they slapped on the 970 for awhile (which didn't fit right) and the sudden release of the 2.0 coolers.  The statement they made about it and the fact they did it are things they wouldn't have done in the past.

You can call that high and mighty if you wish but I might call what you're doing (blind support?) being a bit of a shill.   

I am posting here in this coil whine thread because I haven't decided if I felt like dealing with customer service yet (and you folks are discussing coil whine issues).  The RMA experience is rarely pleasant and frankly, not something we should have to do (immediately after purchase) if there's proper quality control.  My card has had this issue since the moment I fired it up.  A factory test should have revealed this noise and the card shouldn't have shipped out.  It is unbelievably loud and especially obnoxious as it changes pitches frequently.   

I'm debating just outright returning the card to newegg (if they'll take it) rather than an RMA through evga and moving on to Gigabyte or MSI (etc).   

FYI, my power supply is 8 months old with 72 amps on a single rail.
    Corsair CX750
    i7 4790K (stock 4.0ghz)
    AsRock Z87 Pro4
    8GB Kingston HyperX 1866 (2x4GB)
    240 SSD / 3TB HDD / 2x BluRay drives
    Soundblaster X-Fi Fatality

The other thing I forgot to mention is last time I had to send my (bought brand new, 9 months prior) card to EVGA, they sent me back a re-furbished (not new) card in return.  The card they sent me was also bad so I had to send that back to get yet another re-furbished card.  

Anyone who's dealt with the RMA replacement process with companies that do this (replace with refurbs that might(?) have been tested) knows the fun I speak of.

Just an fyi, other manufacturer cards are also having coil whine issues as well.

Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4Ghz | ASRock z77 Extreme 6 | 16GB Corsair Vengence 1600 Mhz | Nvidia Ref. GTX 980Ti  | Cooler Master V8 | Antec HCG 750 | Seagate 2TB 7200 | Patriot Pyro 60GB SSD | Corsair Carbide 500R
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/13 12:33:43 (permalink)
    I completely understand spending money and wanting things to work. You say I am blindly supporting, but you must not have been read in the forums much. Jayson (from EVGA) has been making huge strives to bring customer support back to top notch. An example: go to the TORQ mouse section. A small spot of paint coming off of a mouse, and they immediately set up an RMA and cross shipped a new mouse, without making the customer jump through hoops.....

Above, they are willing to work the RMA for the OP. They seem to be trying to fix a frustrating event.

As far as the ACX 1.0 the users had the option to hold out, but wanted to adopt it quick, be the first, and have their 970 right away... I don't think anyone paid any mind to the fact that the same cooler was on there initially. That was a fault and flaw for both sides, as people should have looked at what they purchased and asked questions prior, while EVGA should have offered the ACX 1.0 as an upgrade from reference cooler at most. I won't jump into that fight, as I wouldn't have purchased either way..

I did decide to be an early adopter of the x99... And here I sit, hoping EVGA will release a decent bios soon, as they have only released 2 updates as of right now... Other companies have released updates Constantly. Does it bother me... Absolutely. Do I support their decision, absolutely Not. Lucky for me, new egg shipped my board to Incheon Airport, where the Koreans are stealing hardware, and they are refusing to help for at least 3 more weeks.

You may think I am blindly supporting bad decisions, but you couldn't be more wrong. If you are having severe issues, you should send the card back or RMA it. If you think that a 7 month old PSU is exempt from issue, you are not considering the fact that newer ones have presented issues even though they worked with other systems.

My only point, comes into play that the OP came in, and posted about having a minor issue and EVGA jumped to help.

The more people come in and start with "I will never come back" the more it seems like they get little assistance. Come in with a decent/good attitude, and it seems to help a lot. If that is too hard to do, then it causes frustration to get worse. I understand you are frustrated. Look at my posts after purchasing two GPUs and them coming with a garbage bios.... I was less than happy and considered walking away from EVGA because of their silence. They ended up coming around eventually, and made good on their silence, but not after leaving a bad rep on the user's.
    geraldnopp
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/19 06:07:57 (permalink)
    Scarlet-Tech

The more people come in and start with "I will never come back" the more it seems like they get little assistance. Come in with a decent/good attitude, and it seems to help a lot. If that is too hard to do, then it causes frustration to get worse. I understand you are frustrated. Look at my posts after purchasing two GPUs and them coming with a garbage bios.... I was less than happy and considered walking away from EVGA because of their silence. They ended up coming around eventually, and made good on their silence, but not after leaving a bad rep on the user's.

Quite true.  The thing is, I already had a disappointing RMA experience with EVGA in the past, hence my less than enthusiastic feeling about going through that again.

Apologize if I offended.  Brother died recently and I'm still being a bit of an a$$.

I'm going to go ahead and RMA this card before giving it to my daughter.  Anyone know if during an RMA, if we use can use the step up program to go from 970 vanilla to 970 FTW perhaps?  Just curious.
    Vlada011
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10257
    • Ribbons : 11
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/19 06:17:31 (permalink)
    You can't step-up from same series GTX970 to GTX970.
    Must be some upgrade.

i7-5820K 4.5GHz/RVE10-EK Monoblock/Dominator Platinum 2666/ASUS GTX1080Ti Poseidon/SBZxR /Samsung 970 EVO PLus 1TB/850 EVO 1TB /EVGA 1200P2/Lian Li PC-O11WXC/EK XRES D5 Revo 100 Glass/Coolstream PE360-Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM x3
    http://www.evga.com
    http://www.intel.com
    http://www.nvidia.com
    https://watercool.de
    http://www.lian-li.com
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHMun5xiRe0

https://xdevs.com/guide/2080ti_kpe/#intro
    https://www.evga.com/articles/01386/evga-sr-3-dark/

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/19 06:17:40 (permalink)
    geraldnopp
    Scarlet-Tech

Quite true.  The thing is, I already had a disappointing RMA experience with EVGA in the past, hence my less than enthusiastic feeling about going through that again.

Apologize if I offended.  Brother died recently and I'm still being a bit of an a$$.

I'm going to go ahead and RMA this card before giving it to my daughter.  Anyone know if during an RMA, if we use can use the step up program to go from 970 vanilla to 970 FTW perhaps?  Just curious.

You should be able to, as the RMA card will hold the exact same warranty and purchase date, and EVGA will adjust your profile to match the RMA card as well.
    Duffer22
    • Total Posts : 3
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/19 07:10:45 (permalink)
    I bought 2 EVGA GTX 970s with ACX 2.0 cooling (the cooling works great!). One card would ring like a bell that you could find on a kid's bike back in the day. I ran the cards for 2 weeks (folding) and the ringing was stopped. No RMA. Still folding strong.
    geraldnopp
    Re: RMA worth it for little Coil Whine? 2014/10/20 15:08:53 (permalink)
    Scarlet-Tech
    geraldnopp
    Scarlet-Tech

You should be able to, as the RMA card will hold the exact same warranty and purchase date, and EVGA will adjust your profile to match the RMA card as well.

Just asking since I'm (probably, with RMA) swapping cards anyways.  I'm willing to pay any difference as they do cost a little more.  I would have bought an SSC or FTW if available, but this vanilla EVGA was the only one I could find. (and I'm buying 2 more eventually for girlfriend and daughter)  I think everyone is still selling these out immediately upon receiving them.  They do kick some tail.

Going to call right now as I've had this card for over 2 weeks and I always seem to be busy, don't want to forget before a month.   lol
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile