EVGA

RMA with gtx 970 is still pending

Author
ryadapp
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2018/02/05 16:59:38 (permalink)
I sent in my 970 card and it arrived on the 30th according to the evga website rma status, ever since then it has been preparing for shipment. Is it normal for the process to take longer than 1-3 business days as stated by evga before it is shipped? 

2 Replies Related Threads

EVGATech_AdamB
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1930
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: RMA with gtx 970 is still pending 2018/02/05 17:04:47 (permalink)
    Hello and welcome to the forums! Usually, it takes us 1-3 business days to process an RMA but in some cases it can take longer. Today would mark the 4th business day for your RMA and we certainly apologize for any delays. I have looked up your RMA information and see that a new serial number has been assigned, so that means your replacement is being prepared to ship out soon. Once it ships you should receive an e-mail with a tracking number so you can follow the delivery status of the package.

Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
    ryadapp
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: RMA with gtx 970 is still pending 2018/02/05 17:21:15 (permalink)
    EVGATech_AdamB
    Hello and welcome to the forums! Usually, it takes us 1-3 business days to process an RMA but in some cases it can take longer. Today would mark the 4th business day for your RMA and we certainly apologize for any delays. I have looked up your RMA information and see that a new serial number has been assigned, so that means your replacement is being prepared to ship out soon. Once it ships you should receive an e-mail with a tracking number so you can follow the delivery status of the package.

Alright thanks!
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile