RMA shipping delay question

Author
KoperaN
  • Total Posts : 34
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2018/11/30 21:29:26 (permalink)
Hello,
I paid extra for the 3 day shipping($44) for my RMA card, It was shipped Tuesday(11/27) and the delivery supposed to be today/Friday(11/30) but when i checked it today the delivery date changed to  Monday. The UPS shipping was 3 Day Select which description states "guarantees delivery by the end of the 3rd business day" I called UPS wondering why my package was in one location for more then 20hrs and what did their website mean by a "guarantee". They told me that if the package is not delivered on the 3rd day they will refund the shipping cost but because i didn't pay it directly to them there is nothing they can do and I would have to connect the shipper. So my question is did anyone ever try contacting EVGA customer service about something like this? is it even worth trying? I have nothing against EVGA, they been great and made my RMA process painless.

3 Replies Related Threads

the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: RMA shipping delay question 2018/11/30 21:48:12 (permalink)
    “UPS and FedEx both work on standard business days (Monday-Friday), and do not deliver on Saturday (unless Saturday delivery is specified) or Sunday.Please do not include the day that your package ships when calculating delivery days in transit.”

You pay for the end of the 3rd business day, which UPS will claim is Monday. One would think they would deliver on a Saturday since ups caused the delay.

It definitely wouldn’t hurt to contact support and see what they say. I would definitely think it was worth a try, if you have the time.
    KoperaN
    • Total Posts : 34
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: RMA shipping delay question 2018/11/30 21:59:52 (permalink)
    I didn't calculate Friday to be the delivery... The ups tracking website showed today/Friday as the delivery date since it was shipped out Tuesday, but today it changed to Monday because yesterday the package spent the whole day(20hrs) in one of their centers a state away. Thank you for the fast response I will email them and see where it goes and see if it's not a long process.
    the_Scarlet_one
    formerly Scarlet-tech
    • Total Posts : 24581
    • Ribbons : 79
    Re: RMA shipping delay question 2018/11/30 22:01:58 (permalink)
    I understand that. Please read my post again.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile