EVGA

RMA experience

Author
kirokoda
  • Total Posts : 35
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/11/10 08:40:51 (permalink)
So I recently went thru a pretty brutal RMA experience with EVGA. I would normally never post any of this publicly but at this point I'm so frustrated, I'm not sure how to proceed.

I started to have artifact issues and ghosting with my 2080ti. I contacted EVGA and a rma was approved.

My first issue was with cross ship rma. I attempted to make payment but could not. I contacted EVGA and was told to contact Visa (which i did and was informed it was an issue on their side). I called them again and was informed that they had changed the bot protection and my bank for Visa (Royal Bank of Canada) was not approved. I reached out again via service ticket to try and find a solution in which the response email was not even relative. They did not even read my message.

Eventually I just went and bought another card so I could send in my defective card.

I have now received my replacement card and its shroud is all scratched and beaten up. The card didnt even have the bubble wrap around it. I understand that these are not new cards but this wouldn't even be considered a C stock card. I sent in a mint condition card and was given back something very far away from that. I sent in another response and was brushed aside with the response. Completely patronizing message.

I have only ever RMA'd one thing in the past with EVGA and that was 10yrs ago. This experience is a complete 180 and not in a good way.

4 Replies Related Threads

EVGATech_JaesonW
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 910
    • Ribbons : 5
    Re: RMA experience 2021/11/10 09:50:49 (permalink)
    Hi kirokoda, I'm sorry for the poor RMA experience. I'll reach out to you directly to see what I can do to assist you further!

EVGA Customer Service Manager
    Have a moment? Please rate our service 
    kirokoda
    Re: RMA experience 2021/11/10 09:54:14 (permalink)
    Thank you. I really just want to sort this out and felt like I wasn't being heard. Really appreciate it.
    DougMcKenzie
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: RMA experience 2021/11/10 14:48:42 (permalink)
    Do you have photos of the card you got back? Would like to see what the definition of beaten up is.

Take off, ya Hoser!
    kirokoda
    Re: RMA experience 2021/11/10 17:44:01 (permalink)
    Its already been handled and sorted.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile