EVGA

RMA "Preparing to ship" message for a full week

Author
Wubbledewubble
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/10/02 16:36:25 (permalink)
I had a gpu die on me with the from what I hear typical black screen and 100% fan speed. My gpu was received and the rma was accepted on Monday they 27th and it is now October the 2nd with still the same message of "Preparing to ship". I know normally nothing moves on the weekend so by Monday it will have been a full week of no update. I'm sure it's because of the shortage on gpus right now which is fine but is there any way to see any more in depth status or should I just give it a little more time?

1 Reply Related Threads

EVGA_RMA_JaysonC
    RMA Management
    • Total Posts : 1411
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 3
    Re: RMA "Preparing to ship" message for a full week 2021/10/04 09:59:32 (permalink)
    Wubbledewubble
    I had a gpu die on me with the from what I hear typical black screen and 100% fan speed. My gpu was received and the rma was accepted on Monday they 27th and it is now October the 2nd with still the same message of "Preparing to ship". I know normally nothing moves on the weekend so by Monday it will have been a full week of no update. I'm sure it's because of the shortage on gpus right now which is fine but is there any way to see any more in depth status or should I just give it a little more time?

Hi there Wubbledewubble,

We can see that your RMA is process and should be shipping relatively soon.  As you have a waterblock model, our team has spent a bit more time testing it to ensure it is functioning correctly before issuing the replacement.

Once shipped you will receive a tracking notification to your inbox where you can watch it heading to your home.

Regards, 

>EVGA Z390 FTW<>Intel i5-9600K @ 5.1<>Corsair Vengence RGB 16gb <>EVGA RTX 3080 <>EVGA 1000 G3 PSU<> SAMSUNG EVO's<>EVGA CL28<>DG-76 CHASSIS

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile